17

Jessica's admirers

Narrator

After evey SMTown performance, Lee Soo Man would always throw a party for the artists. One particular girl was slumped onto a couch, her legs dangling off the edge as she hugged a pillow. After the shower she was forced to stay for the party. But right now, what Jessica wanted more than anything in the world was to sleep. Blocking out all the noise with ear plugs she curled into a ball and drifted off to sleep. 

"Where's Sica?" The kid leader Taeyeon asked as she looked around for the ice princess. Tiffany shrugged as she scanned her surroundings. 

"Sica's missing?" Eunhyuk asked in worry as he frowned at Hyoyeon who looked around.

"Lets go find her." YoonA said as she grabbed the maknae and made her way past dancing artists. She spotted a group crowding around a couch and pulled Seohyun with her. Fighting her way through the idols she saw Jessica sleeping soundly and smiled softly. She motioned for the group not to wake up the sleeping girl as she walked away with Seohyun to tell the kid leader. Meanwhile, Changmin, Kangta, Donghae and a few others crowded around the ice princess. Kangta being the oldest watched over his fellow idol with a smile on his face. Suddenly, a ringtone interrupted the quiet atmosphere and everybody jumped in shock except for Jessica who was still sound asleep. Changmin reached out and pulled Jessica's phone from her hand, looking at the caller ID he realised it was Taecyeon.

"Why's he calling?" He mumbled as Donghae looked over his shoulder.

"Give me that." Donghae said as he snatched the phone away and answered.

"Yo princess what took you so long to answer the phone?" Taecyeon teased, still not aware that it was Donghae who answered. The latter felt a pang of jealousy as he heard the beast idol call HIS Jessica 'princess'. Changmin had stuck his ear to the phone, hoping to hear what Taeceyon had to say. 

"Sorry it's Donghae you're talking to.'' He tried to say but it came out as a low growl. There was silence at the other end as Donghae waited in anticipation for what the other had to say.

"Oh. Where's Sica?" Taecyeon asked cooly. He was sitting with Nichkhun and Changsung. His brows were furrowed as he wondered why Jessica didn't pick up. 

"She's sleeping now and wants me to tell you not to disturb her." Taecyeon pictured a smug fish on the other line and hung up. Damn that bastard! His blood boiled as he wondered how special Donghae was to Jessica for her to trust him while she slept. He better not do anything to her. He thought angrily and threw his phone onto the couch. 

Meanwhile, Donghae was rejoicing silently, as he waved Jessica's phone in the air. What he failed to realise was that the ice princess was stirring already and the next second her phone was grabbed from his hand. He spun around completely suprised. Jessica was sitting on the couch, pouting at Donghae as she rubbed her eyes. 

"Who told you to take my phone." She whined, but since her voice was naturally sweet it sounded more like annoying aegyo. The guys surrounding her chuckled as Kangta and Changmin sat next to her. Donghae was lost for words as he stared at the ice princess. Who knew she would still be cute after waking up. 

"Did you rest well?" Kangta asked gently as Eunhyuk threw her a bottle of water. She nodded and Changmin decided to .

"I didn't know you drool while you sleep." He said supressing a chuckle. Jessica's eyes widened as she put down the bottle of water and wiped the corners of with the back of her hands. It looked like a cat trying to its paws and the guys burst into laughter. When she realised Changmin had she turned red and hit the poor guy's arms repeatedly.

"Oppa! It's not funny!" She said, exploding with aegyo. Donghae however, was angry. Pushing his way to the front he stood in front of Jessica.

"Wait how come he gets 'oppa' and I'm 'yah'?!" He demanded and she smirked.

"Be happy I don't call you fishie." Jessica teased and stood up to squish his cheeks together and puckered her lips. Donghae felt his cheeks heat up as she . Ah well the Ice princess still has many sides of her that they don't know yet.