15

Jessica's admirers

Jessica's POV

Having been in SM town for a long period of time, it was natural if we showed affection for each other. As Yunho oppa patted my head, I giggled and hit him again. 

"Sorry to interrupt your cosy get together, but I'm still in the room you know." Donghae oppa's jealousy could be felt a mile away. Laughing we pulled apart and looked at the pouting fish. As we neared him, arms linked he looked away and rolled his eyes. Immature oppa. Sometimes people think that I'm the noona and he's the dongseng. As we persuaded him to talk to us, the cordi unnie told us its time to go and greet the reporters. Jumping up excitedly, I grabbed Yunho oppa's hand and half ran half tripped towards the door. 

"Well goodbye to you guys too!" Donghae oppa's indignant voice yelled and I ignored him. 

"Chill Jess. What's the rush?" Yunho oppa asked although he didn't slow down and carried on letting me drag him. 

"It's the Barbie and Ken korean award! How can you not be excited!" I exclaimed gleefully as I hopped on the spot, my two hands clutching Yunho oppa's limp right arm. He laughed his awfully cute laugh and gently removed my hands. 

"Well for the record, I know I'm incredibly handsome so it's normal if I get this award. But I understand your position. Nobody called you pretty that's why your excited to get this award right?" He teased as he distanced himself away from me. I frowned and glared at him. Yes I know he is joking but that is kind of mean. I thought of kicking him but then again, I can give him a taste of his own medicine. I turned away from him and started to shiver slightly. 

"Sica are you crying?" Yunho oppa asked, a hint of panic in his voice. I held my grin as I whimpered and shook my head slightly. I heard his footsteps coming closer to me and hid my triumphant smile by bowing my head. 

"Sica don't cry. I'm sorry. You will forever be the prettiest girl ever." He said and back hugged me. As usual, the ice princess always gets the upper hand! As he did aegyo to get my attention, I started laughing and squirmed in his arms. 

"Hey you tricked me!" He said with a shocked expression. I stuck out my tongue as he started tickling me. As I squealed and tried to counter attack but failed miserably. 

"Guys it's time for yo..." One of the staff trailed off as he eyed us with interest. Oops... I guess hugging a fellow singer with hands placed on her hips isn't the best position to be in. We pulled apart hurriedly and suppressed our laughter at his stunned expression. Smiling brightly at the cameras, I feel like I'm on cloud nine. Winning this award is more significant to me. Only 4 people have won so far and I felt honored to be the fifth one. As we received our dolls, we settled down to watch the fashion show. From what I know, Yunho oppa hates these kind of events and as I stole a glance at him, he was already yawning. Oh boy, classic Yunho oppa stricks again. Just then my phone beeps and I look down quickly. 

From Yunho oppa

Yah I'm bored. Can we leave early? 

I looked at Yunho oppa who was giving me his famous puppy eyes and had his hands cupped together. I shook my head and stuck out my tongue at him. I'm not a fan of fashion shows but seeing Yunho oppa suffer silently is definitely worth watching.