20

Jessica's admirers

Narrator

"OMG KYI~! ISN'T THAT 2PM?!"

A girl on the beach screamed as she pointed excitedly at a group of running men. 6 in total. Jessica looked up from her conversation with TVXQ, curious as to who could cause such a fuss. However it wasn't a who but a group of who. All tanned, tall and not to mention shirtless. A small gasp escaped unheard as the tallest one attracted her attention.

"Why the hell are they here?"

Leetuek asked, clearly unhappy that his fans attention were everywhere but on him. His fellow labelmates agreed as they glared at the approaching uninvited group. However the girls were more than happy to see more males on the same beach as them, good looking ones at that. 2PM really live up to their name as beasts, Jessica thought as she couldn't help but stare at their well sculpted body. 

"Sica-ah!"

A hearty call caused the said girl to smile as she ran towards the 'most feared beast' in the group. Ok Taecyeon welcomed the speeding ice princess with open hands only to watched her run into his other group mate's shocked arms. Lee Junho stared down at the weird girl in bewilderment as he cleared his throat awkwardly.

"Erm Jessica-shi. Taec hyung is over there."

He said meekly as he tried to pry away the girl's iron grip around his waist. Taecyeon didn't look the slightest bit happy as he roughly pushed Junho away from the laughing SNSD member. 

"Sorry Junho-shi! Just wanted to prank my Taecie here!"

Jessica squealed as Taecyeon turned bright red at the immature nickname. His group members fought hard to contain their laughter as they looked at the tallest guy with the cute nickname. The SMTown girls surrounded the new boy group as Taecyeon and Jessica slipped away to have a little time together. Unknown to the both of them, a pair of sad eyes followed the back of the ice princess as the duo walked towards the indoor cafe.

"So how's life without me?"

Taecyeon asked as he wrapped an arm around the giggling Jessica. The girl squirmed out of his grasps as she held two fingers to her nose.

"Ever heard of showering Taec? You stink."

Jessica teased as she screamed when he suddenly lunged at her. The two were like the happier version of Tom and Jerry as Taecyeon chased Jessica around and out of the hotel, the thoughts of getting a refreshing drink all forgotten as the ice princess's squeals of delight filled the sunny beach. 


"But seriously how are you?"

Taecyeon asked as Jessica flopped onto the sand, completely exhausted but still happy. The girl sighed, not in the mood for interogations as she shooed his question away with her hand before using it to shield her face. The guy chuckled as he dragged an abandoned umbrella to where the girl was, blocking the sunlight for her.

"Thanks Ok."

Jessica managed a lopsided smile as she watched Taecyeon frown. The girl had never called him oppa once throughout the entire day. It was either 'Taecie' or 'Ok'. Sometimes he wondered whether she got into trouble for being rude. He knew the girl meant well but Taecyeon wasn't sure how the others might take it. Turning around ready to lecture the girl, a small smile crept onto his face when he realised that Jessica had drifted off to sleep.

"Piggy."

He whispered before lying down next to her.