1

Jessica's admirers

"Unnie! We're filming idol army with 2pm today hurry up and get ready!" Sooyoung screamed through the dorm and SNSD squealed in excitement. I hid a small smile as I turned back to look at the picture of me and Heechul oppa. It's been 5 days since our breakup yet the wounds were still fresh. A single tear slipped from my eye as I sighed heavily.

Flashback

"Sica ah... lets break up." He said bluntly, refusing to look me in the eyes.

"Excuse me? Bu..but why? Everything is fine. Oppa did I do anything wrong?" I asked tears already threatening to fall. He sighed deeply and cleared his throat.

"It's just that I don't feel the spark anymore Sica... I'ver been trying to feel it again. Believe me I tried... But' it's gone. I'm sorry." He said and bowed his head. I couldn't believe my ears as I stood rooted to the ground. I felt bitter and my body ached. Just standing up was taking all of my energy. "It's because so her right? The reason why you can't feel the spark anymore... It's because of her right?" I asked and he nodded. "Yes it is. Lets face it Sica you have been getting too clingy lately and it has been getting quite annoying. With Nicole everything feels better." He admitted and I bowed my head in defeat. I could never compare with Nicole... Perfect body, perfect features, perfect everything. "It's ok no need to apologise." I mumbled and he sighed in relief. "I hope you will move on soon. After the antis and this break up. But I hope you can delete my number and pretend we aren't close after this meeting. You might not be able to handle the pain." He said and left without another word. I sank to the floor my head resting on my chair seat. Tears flowed down uncontrollably as I hugged my knees. 

End of flashback

"Sica unnie are you ready yet?" YoonA called softly as she knocked repeatedly on my door. I cleared my throat and stood up. "Not yet. Wait for another 5 minutes ok? I'm coming out soon." I answered hoping that my voice will not betray any emotion. After putting on the dress my cordi unnie brought I went out. "Are you ok unnie?" Yuri asked wrapping a comforting arm around me. I nodded and put on a fake smile. "I'm fine Yul don't worry about me." I replied my voice cracking slightly. SNSD went into the van and started talking about 2pm. "YoonA unnie when it's time for couple selection who would you like as your partner?" Sunny asked and YoonA blushed. "Tch it's odviously the Thai prince Nichkhun." Tiffany replied and rolled her eyes. I sort of zoned out as I closed my eyes. The conversation passed in a blur as the van parked in the carpark. 2pm members were alighting and Taecyeon-sshi called Tiffany to his side. "Yah Fany-ah come introduce us to your pretty group mates." He said and Tiffany rolled her eyes. "Aren't you happy to see me?" She asked in a slightly hurt voice. Taecyeon-sshi laughed and patted her head. "Of course I am now hurry up." Tiffany sighed and stood at the end of the line. As SNSD introduced themselves one by one I looked at the 2pm members one by one. All of them looked really cool to hang out with but I couldn't let them know my true character. I couldn't risk falling for their charms and getting trashed again. "This is Jessica. The eternal maknae and beauty." Tiffany said proudly and I blushed a little. "Stop teasing me Tiff." I said unable to hide a smile. "Ahh the famous ice princess." Jay-sshi said and my smile faltered. Of course that will always be their first impression. Jessica Jung the unapproachable ice primcess. Yippee... I thought sarcastically. "Cut her some slack hyung she's cute when she smiles." Taecyeon-sshi said unexpectedly. I stared at him in shock as he grinned sheepishly. Our eyes met and he flashed me a toothy smile. I felt myself blushing a little as I bowed. "Thank you for the compliment." I said politely and 2pm and SNSD "ooooohed!" like immature children.

I heard the cue for our song gee and walked onto the stage. 2pm went wild as they waved their boards. I couldn't help but smile as I danced. Taecyeon-sshi cheered especially loudly and I grinned. Soon it was time for the couple selections. I held my breath when Taecyeon-sshi sang his song. 2pm all said it was cheesy but personally I thought it was very sweet. My heart sank a little when he headed towards Sunny's direction. YoonA noticed it and nudged me. "Are you ok?" She asked and I nodded hurriedly, plastering on a fake smile. Soon every SNSD member had a parnter except me. YoonA was chosen twice! Secretly I felt upset but I did my best to hide it. Finally it was Jay-sshi's turn. The dancing machine from Seattle. Truthfully I was hooked as my eyes followed his every more. His abs were really impressive and I admit I might have swooned if it hadn't been for Yuri who was clinging onto my arm. I blushed a deep red as he pointed towards my direction and mouthed the word babe. The song 'Gee' came out and I was really touched. I watched in delight as he danced all the moves correctly adding in a little aegyo. Tiffany signalled for us to join in and I did it willingly. I laughed as Jay-sshi exegerated the moves and looked sincerely dissappointed when the song ended. He approached me straight away and handed me the rose. I blushed and thanked him. Boom oppa and the rest of the members cheered as we went forward to exchange winks. He seemed unable to look me in the eye and my heart fluttered. As the hand held card went down he shot me a shy wink. I felt my cheeks heat up as I winked back. He collasped on the ground, grinning from ear to ear. I laughed as YoonA and Sunny hugged me. Tiffany patted my head and winked. Just then Taecyeon-sshi appeared in front of the camera and grinned mischievously. "Hey did you guys know what Jay hyung named his song folder this time?" He asked and we looked at his curiously. A look of realisation dawned on Jay-sshi and he hit Taecyeon-sshi across the head. "He named it WHEN I SEDUCE JESSICA!" He screamed and the hall erupted with howls and cheers. I felt elated as I watched Jay-sshi turn red. 

After the filming I rested in the resting area and Jay-sshi came in. "Hello sunbae-nim.'' I greeted politely and he chuckled. "No need to be formal. You can call me oppa." He said in english and I blushed and nodded. He held out a piece of paper and I looked at it curiously. "My number. Call me when you reach home alright? And if you are free want to swing by our dorm tomorrow?" He asked nervously. I nodded, beaming. He ruffled my hair before exiting the room leaving me squealing and jumping around like a total lunatic.