16

Jessica's admirers

Jessica's POV

today was going to be our first SMTown concert in 2012. Everybody seemed more nervous then usual as we practiced one last time before we went on stage. Feeling the extreme tension I decided to send out a message to everybody. 

To all the guys 

Oppaaaaa~ Good luck tonight! Come drop by if you're free~! Sica loves you ^^ Fighting!! Ps : I'm still looking for somebody to accompany me for Hope. :(

Dongsengie~ good luck for tonight's performance. Noona will forever support you heehee. Lots of love from me. Fighting!! Ps : I'm still looking for somebody to accompany for Hope :(

To all the girls 

Dongseng ah~ unnie wishes you the best of luck for today. Go easy on yourselves. Ps : Anybody wanna accompany me for Hope?? :( 

I was still looking for a partner for our grand finale but I haven't had the time to find one yet. Throwing my phone aside, I sighed miserably and followed the girls to the refreshments area. Nobody was there yet and we slumped onto the couches, all energy drained. Thanking Taeyeon unnie for handing me a cup of hot chocolate I wondered who might reply.

Walking towards my handbag, I found that I have received more than 20 messages and excitedly typed in my password.

From Changmin oppa

Sica Sica Jessica~ thank you! Sorry I can't accompany you :( I have to sing too remember. But I won't mind if you stay close to me. If you know what I mean XD 

From Eunhyuk oppa

Yo princess since when were you this nice to send me a message like this. You like me don't you ;) Anyways I can't. I promised Sul and Amber I'll walk with them. Maybe next time ok?

From Taeminnie

Noona I can go with you!!! Anything for my ice princess noona ^^ 

From Leeteuk oppa

Aww poor baby. Would you like me to go with you? 

From Krystal 

Unnie! I think Jonghyun oppa should be free! Go ask him quickly! :) 

From Yesung oppa

Sorry Sica. Tiffany asked me to go with her earlier. Why not ask Siwon? 

From Suho 

Thanks noona! Sorry I can't! I promised Kris hyung I'll go with him. Maybe next time noona can go together with me? :) 

From Yunho oppa

Hey barbie why no partner. I thought boys would have already lined up to ask you ;) Anyways I have to rap. But I can stay next to you before that. 

From Siwon oppa

Baby want to go with me? Monkey told me you need a partner. :) 

The list of messages went on and on and I had a smile on my face once I had read all. SM family is the best! While contemplating which person I should ask, our manager yelled to us that it's time for the concert. Taking a deep breath, I checked myself one more time in the mirror before skipping out. I still have time to choose a partner later. As we passed EXO's waiting room, Suho ran out to me. 

"Noona! Would you... Er... Maybe next time we could go together for the finale?" He finished off awkwardly and scratched the back of his neck. Laughing at his shy question I nodded and gave him a quick hug before joining my members. Seriously! Suho is so sweet. 

To my horror, it's five minutes till hope and I still have not found anybody. Fidgeting uncomfortably, I walked in aimless circles as the last group sang the final words. The cue was given for us to walk on stage and I knew I was doomed. 

"Barbie found anyone yet?" I heard a whisper in my ear as Yunho oppa materialized next to me, a grin on his face. Shaking my head dejectedly I felt him take my hand and lead me on stage. Scanning the crowd, I spotted Krystal and zoomed towards her, taking Sulli's hand in mine. 

"Yah dongseng ah! I still have not found a partner yet!" I whispered urgently to her. She frowned and took a step closer to me. 

"But you can't take Sulli with you. Why not ask one of the EXO members." She said and pointed to Baekhyun who bowed politely at me. I shook my head. I'm not that close with them! As my part neared, I got more and more anxious. Suddenly, Krystal pushed me towards Jonghyun. Heck whatever. Grabbing his hand, I ran onto stage, cheeks flushed. After singing my part I looked at him with a shy smile. 

"Thanks!" I yelled over the music. He laughed. 

"Nah it's fine." He whispered into my ear and smiled. Joining Sunny on stage I spotted Suho and waved him over. He looked so cute and couldn't resist the urge to pat him on the cheek. 

Narrator

The fans went crazy as Jessica Jung from SNSD and Kim Suho from EXO-K started talking. It seemed like Suho had a crush on the ice princess as he made shy attempts to flirt with his noona. Kris however, looked like he was ready to kill as he watched the two from a far. It was so obvious that the charismatic leader had a crush on the pretty girl. Suho seemed to be absorbed in their conversation as he ignored his friend. Laughing they waved to the crowd making the fans cheer. As they got ready for the bow, he hesitated slightly before shyly taking her hand. Jessica smiled happily as she did a proper bow for the first time.