21

Jessica's admirers

Narrator

"Ahh...Ahhh...AHHHH."

Jessica warmed up her vocal cords as she waited impatienly for her manager to arrive. It was 5am in the morning and she wasn't too happy about getting woken up at this hour. The sky was still dark and the air chilly. Wrapping her leather jacket around her petite body tightly, the ice princess rested her head on the table, humming along top one of her favourite songs Heartbreaker by G-Dragon her fingers tapping against the glass table.

Minutes passed as sleep knocked on Jessica's door. She griped her coffee as she struggled to bring it to her lips, brain trying to shut down and fly away to wonderland. Soon her body gave in and she let her breathing even out figuring that just a few minutes of shut eye wouldn't hurt.

The ice princess stirred slightly to the sound of music playing off in a distance. As she tried to push her up soft leather slid down to her waist a look of puzzlement flashing across her features. Rubbing sleep out of her eyes cutely, Jessica gingerly picked up the unfamiliar leather jacket on her lap, an addictive colonge invading her senses. 

Padding off in search of the source of noise, the ice princess wondered who carried her to the couch. It was a fact that their manager could lift nothing more than 10kg.  'Maybe TVXQ oppas?' Jessica let her thoughts run wild as she knew that TVXQ often used this recording studio. Pushing open a slightly ajar door, she popped her head inside only to see stylish blond hair bent down over the table.

"Manager oppa?"

Jessica called out, unsure of who was in the room and decided to play dumb. The guy looked up revealing his handsome face. The ice princess widened her already big eyes, gasping in shock as her hand fell from the door knob.

"G-Dragon-sshi.''

Jessica said in disbelieve as the said guy smirked and stood up. Extending a hand to take the small dainty one he led her to a seat next to his. 

"Sorry for coming late. There was a jam. You should eat more by the way. You weigh less than my 10 year old cousin."

He said casually, picking up the pen and scribbling down some more notes. Jessica flushed to a visible pink, chewing her bottom lip nervously. 'So it was him..' The girl would have started fan-girling on the spot but she didn't want to freak him out. in a lot of air, Jessica managed to calm herself down enough to carry out a proper conversation with the one and only.

"So... why are you here?''

She asked curiosuly, poking his arm with a long fingernail. G-Dragon raised an eyebrow as he turned to face the ice princess.

"A photoshoot together."

He replied simply as he stood up suddenly. Jessica watched him curiously as he offered her his arm. 

"Where are we going?"

Jessica asked as G-Dragon escorted her out of the SM building keeping her head bowed as the duo attracted stares from many. She could have sworn Donghae and Eunhyuk both glared at G-Dragon as they went to his luxurious sports car. He sure makes use of his money well... Jessica thought enviously as she caressed the leather of the seat. 

"Oppa."

He said suddenly as he started the engine of the car. The girl looked at him in confusion as her eyes widened. 

"Call me oppa."

Jessica gulped nervously as he put an arm around the back of her seat, reversing cooly a smirk on his face.