8

Jessica's admirers

Jessica's POV

"You saw nothing!" Minho yelled to me as Jonghyun steered me to the living room. 

"Lee Taemin you ********!!&@$^€£*%{€¥" Minho's rage reached the limit as he started kicking the poor maknae. I for one have no sympathy for him but after seeing Taemin reduced to such a sorry state I sighed and went to rescue the . 

"I love you noona." Taemin said weakly as he hobbled over to the couch. Minho shot him a death glare before slamming his door shut. I sighed wearily and slumped next to him. Onew was giving me his stupid attitude, Key's scared of me for some reason unknown to me and Jonghyun, Taemin and Minho won't stop fighting like immature kids. 

"Noona won't it be cool if we appear on We Got Married together?" Taemin asked excitedly as he snuggled closer to me. I shook my head firmly and stuck out my tongue. 

"No thank you. I think I'll be the one taking care of you instead of you taking care of me." I said with a giggle as he pouted cutely. Just then my phone started ringing and I picked it up. 

"Unnie! It's almost past curfew why aren't you back yet?!" Seohyun asked frantically at the other end and I jumped up. curfew! I patted Taemin on the head and yelled goodbye to Minho, Key and Onew. Jonghyun stepped infront of me and frowned. 

"Where are you rushing off to? Want me to tag along?" He asked and I nodded. Going home alone in the dark isn't exactly the safest nor the smartest thing to do in Korea. He smiled and grabbed my hand as we walked out of SHINee's apartment block. The calm breeze felt refreshing against my face as he held my hand tight. I shivered slightly as the temperature seem to drop a few degrees when he opened the door. Without a word he removed his jackets and draped it around me. I blushed as he put an arm around me and continued to steer me towards my apartment. For a few minutes Jonghyun seemed like a responsible grown man.... Like a very dashing oppa.... He caught me staring at him and chuckled. I turned the shade of a tomato as I kept my head down throughout the rest of the journey. 

"Here we are." Jonghyun announced breaking the comfortable silence between us. Time seem to fly and it seemed like only a second ago we left his apartment building. I smiled gratefully and returned him his jacket. 

"Thank you." I said sweetly and hugged him. It's totally a sisterly hug but when he put his arms around me my heart started thumping. I let go quickly in shock and part of me mentally slapped myself for doing so. I bowed formally even though he is my hoobae and tried to run inside. 

"Wait." He said softly. Grabbing my arm he turned me around and planted a quick peck on the top of my head. He grinned sheepishly and ran away quickly. I was extremely pleased and shock and hurried inside. 

"We saw that!" Tiffany, Sooyoung and Yuri chorused as soon as I stepped into the apartment. All I could do was grin like a total idiot as my find was still fuzzy. 

The next day

"JESSICA JUNG GET UPPPPP!" Taeyeon yelled banging on my door as I stirred sleepily. Finally Taeyeon kicked my door open and pounced on me. 

"SCHEDULE! STRONG HEART!" She screamed at me and pulled me out of bed. Thanks so much for the nice wake up call. I thought bitterly as I stumbled to the bathroom. I found my clothes laid neatly out for me on my bed and I made a mental note to thank Seohyun. The maknae was always looking out for me. Putting on my clothes hurriedly I ran to the van without eating my breakfast. To my utter suprise I was going to be late. Maybe I shouldn't have slept that extra 30minutes.... New it was worth it. 

Entering the building I saw the Super Junior sunbaes getting out of their van too. Waving to them Leetuek oppa spotted me first and smiled. 

"Sica you made it on time.... Did you swap bodies with somebody else or something? Because I swore if you were ever early I would behead myself." I glared at him and hit him lightly. Still pouting, Eunhyuk oppa steered me towards the lift where we met Lee Seung Gi and Kang Hodong sunbae. YoonA told me Seung Gi had a major crush on her and I surveyed my future brother in law closely. 

"Hello Jessica." He greeted brightly and I smiled at him. YoonA is so lucky to have a bright ray of sunshine crushing on her! We all filed into the lift but since it was already crowded I stayed behind with Seung Gi. 

"I heard you are head over heels over my YoonA." I said a little coldly just to see his reaction. To my suprise all he did was to chuckle and pat me on my head. 

"Nah don't worry. It's all scripted." He said offhandedly and I frowned. YoonA did sound estatic when she told us that Seung Gi liked her. What to do? What to do? I was still frowning when the lift arrived and Seung Gi extended a hand. 

"Ladies first." He said politely and I walked in. 

"Shall we do a reenactment of the scene?" Hodong sunbae asked enthusiastically and the crowd cheered. I was chosen to act with Seung Gi for a kiss scene. Oh no.... What will YoonA think when she sees this?! I coudn't help but feel a little expectant when Seung Gi approached me. I'll worry about YoonA later. Up close he did seem extremely handsome. Unwrapping my scarf slowly, my breath hitched. 

"Come here." He said gently and pulled me by the scarf. I turned scarlet as I rested my head on his chest. He chuckled and held me at arms length. Much to my suprise he also looked slightly flustered. Ah well... Lee Seung Gi is certainly a gentleman. Dreamy.....