2

Jessica's admirers

Jessica's POV

"Hello? Jessica is that you?" Jay oppa asked. He decided to drop formal language and I went along with it since personally I felt more comfortable like that. "Yes it's me." I replied cheerfully and I heard the rest of the 2pm members yelling on the other line. "Sorry about that. You're on speakers you don't mind do you?" He askec autiously and I giggled. "No I don't. Hey 2pm-sshi." I said politely and I heard Chansung wolf whistling. "Hi noona! You don't mind if we call you that right?" he asked and I nodded even though they couldn't see me. "Of course you guys can. Anyways what time do you want me to swing by Jay oppa?" I asked casually though I already stood up and was rummaging through my closet. "What?! Jessica you're coming to our dorm tomorrow?!" Taecyeon shouted, causing me to nearly drop my phone. "Ye..yes why? Will I be disturbing you guys?" I asked in a worried tone. Oh no! I hope he doesn't not like me. My heart started to race as I bit my thumb and sat on the floor. Taecyeon oppa laughed and I heard a crash. "Nah it's not that... it's just...erm..." He trailed off awkwardly and I heard Junsu shouting at Chansung to do the laundrey. It clicked and I started giggling uncontrollably. "Its because your dorm's like a pig sty huh?" I said in between giggles and Jay oppa laughed. "Ice princess I didn't know you were smart." He teased and I rolled my eyes. "As long as I'm smarter than you I'm safe." I joked and he laughed. 

I groaned in frustration as I tossed clothes over my shoulder. I just could not find the right outfit for today! Every top seemed too outdated or too revealing. Every pair of shorts or jeans seemed too shabby. Every dress seemed to make me look older. Just then, the rest of SNSD members walked into my room. "What the Jess haven't you ever heard about tidiness?" Taeyeon shrieked while Tiffany laughed. "Unnie what's wrong with you today?" Seohyun asked, carefully picking up the clothes that were scattered all over my room. "Ugh! I just can't seem to find the right outfit to wear to 2pm's dorm today!" I confessed, pulling my hair as I said it. Yuri shook her head symphatatically while Sunny sighed. Without another word SNSD spent a whole hour on their knees deciding which outfit would suit me best. "How about this unnie? It spells simple yet chic." Sooyoung said tossing me an army jacket, a black top and a red skirt. I grinned as I put the clothes on. "Perfect Soo! I love you guys so much!" I yelled enthusiastically and ran to hug each of them. "No problem. Bye bye and have fun!" They called as I rushed out of our dorm. 

Before I even rang the door bell I heard noises already. "Yah Taeceyon get your lazy off the couch and start moping the floor!" Jay oppa yelled and I heard Taecyeon grumbling loudly. "Jae bum hyung! Khun isn't helping at all!" Chansung said while Nichkhun told him to be quick. "Khun go take the trash out!" Junsu shrieked and the door opened a while later to reveal a shirtless Nichkhun with a pissed off look. He looked at me in shock and dropped the bag of trash on the ground. "Khun did you drop something?" Jay oppa asked while I suppressed a giggle once I took a peek at their dorm. Clothes were scattered all over the place and Wooyoung was pulling Junho away from a pile of brownies. "Errr guys... You might want to see who's here." Nichkhun called as he tried his best to block my view of the house with his body. "Bloody hell what now?" Taecyeon sighed and I heard his heavy footsteps. "Sica! I didn't know you were here already!" He exclaimed once he saw me. I gave him and icy glare and a small wave. He cleared his throat clearly embarrassed at the state of the house. "Sorry about the mess... We got too lazy to clean up last night." He confessed and I nodded before breaking into a grin. "No problem. But can I come in? My feet are starting to hurt." I said and he hesitated a bit before standing aside. I picked my way carefully to the couch before turning a full circle to look at the state of the dorm. "Hope it's not too bad." Nichkhun said in a small voice. Just then Jay oppa came into the room carrying Junho over his shoulder. "Jes...I didn't know you were here." He said quickly as he dropped Junho onto the floor. I laughed and sat on top of the couch since there were sweet wrappers on the cushions. "God how embarrassing!" Wooyoung said shaking his head. After 2 hours of watching the guys clean up they collapsed in the living room with exhaustion. "Do you guys want some drinks?" I asked, standing up. "No we should serve you. Junsu you go get them." Jay oppa said with a lazy flick of his hand. Junsu looked highly offended as he shook his head. I laughed and patted Jay oppa's arm. "It's ok. You guys must be apexhausted by now." I reasoned and made my way to the kitchen. I took out a big bottle of root beer. However the cups were placed high on the shelf and curse my short genes I couldn't reach them. I grew more and more frustrated as I still couldn't get the cups down. "Need help?" Taecyeon asked. And without another word he lifted me up do that I could bring the glasses down. "Thanks." I said, blushing slightly. "No problem. Least I could do to help a shorty." He teased and I glared at him. "So scary! Ice princess please don't hurt me." He said, pretending to cower in fear. I rolled my eyes. "Hahaha just kidding. Anyways want to go out for a movie with me tomorrow?" He asked taking me by suprise. "Movie...? You mean like just the two of us? Like a date...?" I asked, my heart racing. Oh nooooo. Not good not good! I didn't want us to become awkward like me and Heechul. He laughed and patted my head. "Don't get too ahead of yourself. I'm asking as a friend. So is it a yes or a no?" He asked. Part of me was relieved but the other part of me felt oddly disappointed. "Sure I guess...." I said and headed out of the kitchen leaving a beaming Taecyeon behind. I couldn't help but grin as I handed 2pm their drinks. Tomorrow might just be enjoyable.