22

Jessica's admirers

Narrator

They drove in silence, Jessica fiddling with the knobs on the radio to overcome the intense awkwardness in the vehicle. Just then, SNSD's I got a boy came on and G-Dragon put a hand on hers, feeling the smooth coolness of her small hand. 

"I like this song."

He said simply, keeping his eyes on the road, determined not to make eye contact with the suprised yet incredibly pleased Jessica Jung. 'He likes my song! OMG well I love you!' The rest of the journey seemed more pleasent with each second passing, Jessica glancing at the handsome young idol next to her. Fine... she glanced at him a lot. But which girl wouldn't?

They arrived at outside a tall building, an advertisement of two models pasted proudly across the windows. The girl followed G-Dragon in awe, taking her time to admire the sophisticated interior and wondered if her house would be designed like that next time. Walking blindly, it was amazing that she didn't fall down and embarress herself in front of her long time crush. 

"Can you at least tell me why we are here?"

Jessica probed, a hint of irritation in her voice when the guy had been keeping quiet for the past half an hour or so. Jessica never appreciated being ignored, and she doesn't feel that she ever will. The idol chuckled, turning to face her slowly as they stepped out of the elevator. 

"This my dear, is the place for our photoshoot. We're going to promote a clothes brand. Mine to be precise."

With that, G-Dragon left the stunned girl and walked over to a petite and very pretty girl, putting an arm around her shoulders as they discussed something. Jessica felt a wave of jealousy fill her and she pouted. Since he brought her here, shouldn't he give her his 100% attention? 'Handsome jerk...' She seized this opportunity to wonder around the floor, opening doors that she swore should not be opened. 

Clothes were in every room, ranging from the brightest to the dullest colours, some designed so oddly Jessica thought it suited animals more than humans. But then again, she wasn't in the right position to judge. The male idol was known for his unique an attention grabbing fashion which Jessica thought looked fabulous on him and only him. 

"Jessica, where are you?"

The said girl jumped in shock and hurried out of a room, not wanting to be caught exploring. G-Dragon tapped his foot impatiently against the marble floor, holding an outfit in his hands. As soon as he saw the girl, he pushed the hangers to her, telling her to change quickly before heading to his own changing room. 'Chillax dude.' Jessica thought crossly as she was ushered into a small changing room. 

By the time she was done, the guy was already outside lying on a couch, looking at his designer wrist watch with a frown on his face. Yes, Jessica had purposely taken a lot of time to chang just because she wasn't satisfied with his attitude. A world class idol should have world class manners right?


"Erm... Jessica-sshi, please loosen up. You look like a statue."

The said girl hung her head in shame, ignoring the snicker from the guy leaning against her. Jessica's heart felt like bursting, never had she been so close to a guy, let alone her long time crush. G-Dragon was practically pressing his whole weight on her petite frame, breath tickling her flushed cheek. They were supposed to look like a happy couple, but the scene just felt so wrong. 

Which 'happy and innocent' couple would be wearing almost nothing and lying body against body on a king sized bed with its bedsheets hanging on the edge? Jessica had on a one piece white dress, hair styled messily. G-Dragon had only tight leather pants on which Jessica hoped felt as uncomfortable as her. Her chest was tight, not from the weight but from being unable to breathe. 

It was a miracle that she hadn't started hyperventilating. This was pure torture and Jessica was pretty sure she hadn't commited such a greta sin to be stuck under the super y idol. Yes, she was enjoying it, but she worried about losing it and just pouncing on him. 

"Relax, Jessica-sshi."

The guy whispered into her ear. 'Oh yea, now you use formalities. What happened to ya and you?' Taking in a depe breath, Jessica closed her eyes and gave athumbs up to the waiting photographer. Hell no was she going to let G-Dragon think that she was a weak girl. 

With a twinkle in her eye and a smirk on her lips, Jessica pulling the suprised idol closer to her, doing her best to ignore the pounding her her heart and concentrate on being professional. She was determined to get her crush to blush for her by the end of the shoot.