Chapter 2

Knowing The Truth Hurts

 

You closed your eyes waiting for the car to crash on you.  You counted the numbers in my head “One, two, three, fo…”

“Yaaaaah! What are you doing there on the middle of the road? DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH OR SOMETHING??? OR ARE YOU WAITING FOR SOME SUPERMAN TO FLY OVER AND SAVE YOU????”A young looking blonde haired scary guy shouted coming out of the driver’s seat and slamming the car’s door. He was wearing a black jacket which looks very expensive and a red shirt which says “Do what you love, love what you do” and matching black jeans.

You looked up at his face to see his glaring eyes staring at you. You felt your blood boiling up as he shouted at you. You closed your hand into a fist. Your hands were shaking in anger. You wanted to hit this idiotic jerk so much but you held it in. You would have apologized but because he talked so rudely so you also did the same. “Yaaah! Look here MR. WHO THINKS YOU ARE A TOUGH GUY WHO OWNS THE WORLD! WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO WHEN I WAS AT A STATE OF SHOCK WHEN YOUR STUPID PIECE OF JUNK OF A CAR WAS ABOUT TO CRASH ON ME!!! I THOUGHT THAT I WAS GONNA DIE!!! YOU CANT BLAME ME EVEN IF I WAS WAITING FOR SUPERMAN TO FLY BY AND SAVE ME, YOU MANNERLESS JERK” You shot back at him at the same manner as he had shouted at you before.

The blonde haired scoffed and said with an evil smirk on his face. “Oh please you gotta be kidding me HAHA I can’t believe what I am hearing!!! You were actually waiting for some fu*king super hero to come by and save you?? And did you just insult my BEAUTIFUL AWESOME car????!! How DARE you. YOU are just lucky that you are girl or you wouldn’t be standing on your feet right now!”

That just did it. How dare he think that you are some weak girl?! Before you knew it you had kicked him hard on his chest with you amazing Judo skills. After all you had a black belt. He fell hard on the ground from your unexpected kick. You smirked at him and said. “Serves you right for thinking that I am such a weak girl. I am sorry but I don’t have time to play around with you. I am already five minutes late to school thanks to you. Bye bye” you your heels and leaving him lying on the middle of the road with his mouth hanging open.

You ran at the speed of light to TS High School. Mi Na must have reached school by now as she did not know that you almost got hit by car. She was too focused to reach school before you to get the chocolate.

 You ran up the staircase to your 1st period class 1-3 as you were already 10 minutes. You cursed the manner less jerk  as you were running to your class on the corridor. “If I did not meet that manner less stupid idiotic jerk I would not have been this late on my first day of School.”You opened the door to your classroom panting heavily to see the last person you want to see right now in front of the board. You muttered to yourself.

“Oh god! You gotta be kidding me.” 

---------------------

Thankyou all the readers who has subscribed to the story! i really appreciate it! :DD <3