Chapter 17

Knowing The Truth Hurts

Yongguk’s POV

I was in the coffee shop trying to get my mind of the things that happened today. I just couldn’t believe that Lee Yaerin would do such a cheap thing. I thought I knew her better than that.  I was finally in the process of accepting her as one of my friends. However, after things turned out like this I don’t think I will ever be able to forgive her for what she has done. It is not like she tried to steal something meaning I had that I could forgive and forget about it. The ring was the only thing that was left of my mother and she attempting to steal that is one thing I can’t forgive.

My thoughts were interrupted by the ringtone of my phone. My mind came back to reality and I answered the phone.

Youngjae – Hyung! Where are you right now? I am bored and I need someone to hang out with. Daehyunnie is nowhere to be found at the house. He is probably out at the eatery eating cheesecake.

Yongguk – I am at the coffee shop.Why don’t you drop by then huh? I am quite in a bad mood right now. It would be nice if you could join me.

Youngjae – Okay hyung! I will be there in five minutes. Bye

******

Youngjae’s POV

I parked my car and walked into the coffee shop to Yongguk hyung sitting at our usual table. He seemed to be lost in at some thought. *Hmm I wonder why he is in a bad mood. Even Ayemeee was not in a good mood today. I know she is not telling me the whole story. She only told that Yearin Noona was sick. And I don’t want her to tell me something that she doesn’t want me to know. So I didn’t pressure her more.*

“Hey, Whats up man! What happened today that you are in such a bad mood?” I asked curious to know what happened I have a strange feeling that this and what’s bothering Ayemee is all connected.

Yongguk told me what happened in the chemistry lab. He looked really angry and sad at the time.*So this was why everyone that I have been around is so upset, now everything is falling in place.*

“Yongguk hyung did you ever think of hearing what Yaerin Noona had to say? Because I don’t believe she would do such a thing. Its sounds ridiculous that she would do such a thing” I pointed out after thinking for a while.

“Well isn’t it obvious it was her? After all it was found in her bag. Will asking for an explanation from her do any good?”

*But still why would she steal hyung’s ring? She is not poor or anything. she is rich. If she is need of money she could just ask for money from Mi Na’s parents. Something is fishy here. I just cannot place my finger on what it is*

“Aish Molla! Just leave it I will look into this later. In the mean time lets go and cheer you up” I said getting up and putting up and putting an arm around his shoulder to comfort him as we went to B.A.P’s hangout room in yongguk’s house.

******

Eunchae’s POV

I just finished my class and I went to wash room. Today was really hectic as the school gave so much work and what made it worse was Yaerin didn’t come to school as she was sick. Truthfully I came here to calm down myself before going to the cafeteria as I would have to face Yongguk. As much as I would have loved to give him a piece of my mind I can’t since I promised Yaerin that would stay out this.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I washed my hands as a girl came out of the toilet talking to someone on the phone.

“It was a piece of cake. I just made Yaerin look like the bad girl who tried to steal Yongguk’s precious ring. I was the one who put the ring into Yaerin’s bag. Yongguk scolded here at here.haha  …………Whatever the relationship they had between them is now over for good. That’s what she will get for being close to my Yongguk oppa. Serves that Yearin just………”

*So this is the Eunsoo that Yaerin was talking about. Ohmygod how dare she do such a cheap thing. I am not going let her get away with this *

Before I knew what I  was doing I screamed at Eunsooo and grabbed her hair so hard. “YAH! YOU EUNSOO,  YOU *UCKING . I CANT BELIEVE YOU FRAMED HER” I pulled her hair even harder.

*Let me give you a taste of your own medicine. I will not leave a single hair on your head. By the time you walk out of this door you will be bald*

******

 Himchan’s POV

I called Eunchae as I got out of my class. It rang twice but she didn’t answer the call. I called her again and this time someone answered the phone.

I could hear girls screaming and I swear I just heard Eunchae scream.

“Hello! Who is this? Where is Eunchae?” I asked panicked as I heard more screams from the background,

“Hello, Eunchae is having a fight with Eunsoo in the washroom” and with that the other person on the line hanged the phone and I didn’t think twice before I ran towards the washroom.

By the time I reached there, there was a big crowd. I pushed the people away and squeezed into the crowd and what I saw took me by surprise. Yes, I have read and heard about girls fighting but I never thought those girl hair fights were this scary. However in front of me Eunchae and was having a horrifying hair fight with some other girl. I just couldn’t stand there and just let her hair go bald.

So I walked there and grabbed her by hand. With one single movement I put her over my shoulder and walked out of the washroom with her on my back. People were looking at us like we had gone bonkers. I put her down and took a good look at her. She was a mess.

“SONG EUNCHAE YOU HAVE GOT EXPLANATION TO DO!”