Chapter 8

Knowing The Truth Hurts

Yaerin’sPOV 
You finished school late because you had some club activities so you were going home alone. You told Mi Na that you will just walk home to get some fresh air so no need to trouble the driver to pick you up. On your way home you could not help thinking about what happened with Yongguk today at biology class. *At least he is not as manner less as I though*you found yourself smiling at the thought.


You entered the house and you were surprised by a warm embrace. “Yaerin Eonni, I missed you!” You immediately recognized her voice. Of course she was no other than your favorite cousin of Mi Na, Ayemee.


“I missed you too Ayemeee! Hehe! I was so happy when I heard that you were coming tomorrow.” You  said hugging her tightly.


“Kids! Come and have some tea!” Mi Na’s Mom called. You and Ayemee went to dining room to eat. “I did it on purpose, I wanted to surprise you guys so I decided to come early!” Ayemee told smiling.


“Well you sure did surprise us! I thought I was dreaming when I saw you in the living room  since you told me you were coming tomorrow!” Mi Na said taking a seat next to you.


“Hehe so I guess my plan to surprise you all worked. So how is TS high school? Yearin Eonni since this is your final year you should study hard right?” Ayemee said looking at you.


“Yes! I always study hard Ayemee you know. You don’t have to tell me!I get good marks though I do not get Straight A stars in all the subject” You said teasing Ayemee.


“Guess Ayemee Eonni didn’t change at all. There she goes talking about studies.” Mi Na said supporting you. 


“Arasso Arasso! I won’t talk about studies again then! You two always team up against me!” Ayemee said pouting. “So any cute boys at TS high school huh huh?” Ayemee said with a playful smile on her face.


“Yes Eonni! Did you know in my class my seat mate is so cute and awesome. He is soo tall and handsome and so freaking adorable. His name is Zelo! He is so freaking perfect. He has purplish hair and his smile is the most compelling thing I feel like I will faint if I see him laugh. And his voice is so soothing and gentle. I get feeeels everytime I see him! AAAAAAAAA I LIKE HIM EONNI! And…. “

 

Mi Na went on talking about Zelo. When Mi Na finished talking about Zelo, Ayemee said pinching Mi Na’s cheeks. “Aigoo! Our Boyish Mi Na is in Love! Awww soo cute! You two suit together.”


“Oh! But Eonni how do you know that? You haven’t even seen Zelo.” Mi Na said surprised. “Hehe! I just know it! After all you just described him head to toe” Ayemee said a little nervous. She quickly changed the subject. “How about you Yearin Eonni? Did You find a nice boy?”


“Ani! I did not” you simply replied. Mi Na narrowed her eyes and said.”Eyy! what are you talking about! What about that boy you spent in detention! You two almost kissed!” Mi Na said exaggerating things and teased.


“Yaa! We did not almost kiss! It was an accident! Aish! This Mi Na always exaggerating! Why the hell would I like that Manner less jerk.” You said sending a death glare to her. “But he is so handsome and Eonni! You are just shy to tell us right?” Mi Na said still teasing you.

 

“Hehe! I guess I will see this person on the party that Jung Hana Eonni is throwing this Saturday night right?” Ayemee said making peace before You starts protesting denying what Mi Na said.


“Oh! Right! I almost forgot we should go shopping for something to wear! All I have is Oversized T-shirts and jeans and shorts. I want to look nice for Zelo.” Mi Na said pouting. “Ah yes we should go! How about tomorrow at 4pm? We will all go!” Ayemee said. 


“Okay Eonni! I guess we will see your boyfriend also right? Why don’t you just tell us who it is if he is attending Ts High?” Mi Na said.
“Ani ani ani! Hehe you will know if I say his name because he is too popular in your school. So just wait till Saturday! I will introduce him on Saturday.” Ayemee said playfully hitting Mi Na’s head.


“I think I should go home now. Its getting late. Bye Eonni, Mi Na See you tomorrow!” Ayemee said and told Mi Na’s mom that she was leaving.