Chapter 13

Knowing The Truth Hurts

Your POV

 

You rushed to your next class still feeling awkward about the Romeo and Juliet scene played with Yongguk. Of course Eunchae had been continuously talking about it the whole time. It’s not that you like him or anything, but who wouldn’t feel awkward and annoyed when both of you were matched up and teased?

So you used the same technique and started to talk about Eunchae and Himchan. Eunchae being Eunchae forgot about teasing you and started going on and on about Himchan.

“How about I wear this white blouse and flower printed skirt that I wore on Mi Na’s birthday last month? Eunchae asked.

“That would be ok I guess. But you don’t have to dress up that much since you are going to a movie after all. But you look super cute in that dress, plus it doesn’t scream ‘I tried too hard’. Himchan would definitely be head over heels for you!” You told Eunchae, complimenting her.


The bell rang and it was time for lunch break. You and Eunchae made your way to the cafeteria. Just as you and Eunchae grab your lunches and made your way to your usual table Ayemee called you, “Eonnie! Come and eat with us!” After she came back to Korea she also decided to get admission to this school.


You turned to see Ayemee next to Youngjae and the rest of the BAP also including Mina and Hyemin. You mentally laughed *Hehe! Ayemee had already dragged Mi Na and Hyemin to that table. Hyemin looks so shy! She’s blushing! OH! She is staring at Jong up! Hohoho does she secretly like Jong up. I should ask her when I meet her later *

You actually were a little hesitant to go there as Yongguk was there. It would be a little awkward if you go there. However since Ayemee asked you, you had no choice but to go.


You and Eunchae took a seat. Eunchae started to talk to Himchan immediately and Daehyun and Zelo started teasing Himchan.


“Yaerin Noona! Himchan hyung here is going to his 1000th date today” Daehyun snickered.

That took you totally by surprise and you started choking on your cheese burger. *cough cough*
* “Here drink this water! Yongguk passed you a glass of water without even looking at you

*Himchan went on more dates than Eunchae. I guess he is also a playboy just like Eunchae.*

“This Daehyun! Look what you did to Yaerin noona! You should not chan hyung! You should respect your hyung. Plus I am sure he didn’t date that much. Stop exaggerating!” Youngjae scolded Daehyun and flicked Daehyun’s forehead.

After that lunch break went on normally with constant teasing, never ending jokes and having fun

 

Eunchae's POV

 

i just got out of my house wearing the dress when a black car stopped in front of my house. 

*Thank god that I did not make him wait for me like my previous date. Just on time* I sighed.

Himchan oppa got out of the car looking exactly like a prince. He was wearing a black jacket and a simple white t-shirt. 

*Wow. He looks y. How can he look so y? It’s unfair for anyone to look this y. I just want to go and……… WHAT? Eunchae! Why are you thinking about erted things?  Stop it* I mentally smacked myself.  

“Eunchae, you look beautiful today” he said in a soft husky voice


“Gomawo himchan oppa! You look handsome too!” I replied back
Himchan oppa closed the door and got into the car. *Wow. He looks y. How can he look so y? It’s unfair for anyone to look this y. I just want to go and……… WHAT? Eunchae! Why are you thinking about erted things?  Stop it* I mentally smacked myself.  

“Eunchae, you look beautiful today” he said in a soft husky voice.

“You look so cute when you are blushing!” Himchan oppa smirked, teasing me

I was a little surprised when he said that. I mean I may have blushed a bit but I’m not the type to blush for so long. Might have been Himchan oppa teasing me. But then again whats the tingly feeling on my cheeks? Am I still blushing? I touched my cheeks to check if I am still blushing.


“Eunchae, what should we watch today? These are the few movies that are very popular in theater such as…” Himchan oppa said


“Himchan oppa bought the popcorn and coke. At the end we decided on a romantic comedy movie.


TADAH! So here is the 13th chapter!!
It is the date of Eunchae of Himchan! 
the part 2 of the date will be in the next chapter! 
i hope you like it! sorry for the late update! we were very busy with our studies! 
sorry! D:
anyway we changed the poster! i made it! i know it is not the best! but i tried to do a poster! ^^
 i hope you like it!
Oh! and shininstar18's name is written wrong in the poster! lol! 
thankyou all the new subscibers and the people who coment! 
please Coment and let us know what you think on the story! 
Saranghae all the readers! 
Buh Bye~~~~
<3