Chapter 10

Knowing The Truth Hurts

 

CHAPTER 10

 

 

You and Mi Na were dressed up for the party at Daehyun’s and Hana’s house. You were dressed in this dress.

 


And Mi Na was dressed in this dress.

 

 

 


You and Mi Na were waiting for Ayemee, when you heard the doorbell. You went to open the door as you knew it was Ayemee. You opened the door and Ayemee was wearing the dress that she bought yesterday. Ayemee was wearing this.

 

 

 

 


“Hey Eonni, I am here! Let’s go we can all take my car. I told my driver to wait.” Ayemee said with a big smile on her face.
You, Mi Na and Ayemee went into Ayemee’s car. You guys were chatting when you received a text from Eunchae.

 


To Yaerin:
Hey I am waiting outside Hana’s house. Where are you guys?
From Eunchae

 


To Eunchae:
we are almost there. Just wait for a few minutes. We are taking Ayemee’s car as she told us to come with her since she is not so familiar to Seoul yet.
From Yaerin

 


You guys reached Hana’s house and saw Eunchae Waiting outside. She was wearing this.

 

 

 


“Hey Ayemee, where is your boyfriend? Thought you will be coming with him before Yaerin texted me?” Eunchae asked full of curiosity.
“Oh right! Where’s the mystery boy?” you asked curious too.
“I told him we will meet at the party. You sure will be surprised! I can’t wait to see the look on your face!’ Ayemee said with playful smile as you all went inside the house.

 


You have been inside Hana’s house before but you almost did not recognize this house as Hana’s as you were shocked to see the transformation. It looks like a night club except there were no alcoholic drinks since it is a High School party and most of the people coming to the part will be under aged.

 


There was a stage outside in the backyard and you saw someone familiar at the stage with brown hair. From the back he looks like Yongguk. *So he must be performing with B.A.P tonight huh? I wonder if he is going to sing or rap?*

 


Suddenly the stage lights and Jung Hana (Zinger and yes she is Daehyun’s noona) was on stage. “Good evening everyone! Thank you all for coming to this party to celebrate the opening of school! Ladies and Gentlemen I introduce you to B.A.P My Awesome dongsaeng Daehyun’s group. They will perform the first song of tonight! ” The crowd went wild as the B.A.P came on stage.

 


“Oh my god! They are so handsome! Look at HIMCHANNN!” Eunchae started squeaking and fan girling. 
Mi Na was also with Hyemin talking about how cute and adorable Zelo is. You looked at them and you had to admit that they were something. They first performed Warrior then No Mercy and then Power. The crowd was going crazy. You found yourself shouting with them and you were amazed by Yongguk’s deep voice. You found him amazingly good at rapping though you hate to admit it. May be there is more to Yongguk than that the manner less jerk you thought he was.

 


The finished performing power and announced that they will be taking a break so in the mean time the speakers started playing songs of BTOB, Secret, EXO and Infinite.
Just when the B.A.P came down from the stage Jung Hana came running towards you guys and hugged Ayemee. “Ayemeeeee! I missed you! You have grown a few inches tall and you got prettier! So how is Seoul so far, have you gone for sightseeing?” Hana started asking questions one by one.

 


“I missed you too Eonnie. Seoul is nice. It is much more beautiful than I remember it and no I haven’t gone for sightseeing yet.” Ayemee answered Hana happy to see her friend after such a long time.

 


“How about we all go next weekend with Yaerin, Mi Na, Eunchae, and Hyemin? I will ask the B.A.P come with us! The more the merrier!” We all stared at her surprised by her suggestion. “Oh my bad! I have to introduce them first right? Oh Ayemee, Daehyun told me that you have to introduce your Boyfriend to them so let’s do it now” she said giving a wink to Ayemee. “Come on follow me, they are in the living room.”

 

You were kind of nervous that you had to face Yongguk but since the rest followed Hana you did the same. The B.A.P was sitting in the room tired after the performance. They were eating when you entered.
Ayemee went to the brown haired boy and hugged him. “Guys this is my boyfriend ……………

 

 


 

Hey lovely readers! <3 

Here's the 10th chapppie! 

Hope you like it! we worked very hard for this chapter! haha

Please coment and subscribe!!

And thanks to all the new subbies! 

and Ayemee's boyfriend is going to be reveled  in the next chapter! 

Who do you think Ayemee's boyfriend will be?:DD