Chapter 15

Knowing The Truth Hurts

You were walking to your chemistry class with Eunchae while she filled you with details of yesterday. Knowing Eunchae it is normal for her to go on dates and all. So she never did used to be this excited to tell you about how it went. You noticed her blushing once in a while when she talked about Himchan. *Wow! I think Eunchae is in love* she is not the type to talk about a date for more than 10 minutes. Maybe Eunchae has not realized it so you had decided to play along until Eunchae realizes it herself. After all its better to find it out yourself.

“Okay! Eunchae! I am leaving now. Bye!  See you at lunch! “You said as you went to your chemistry class. You went in and took your seats.

The teacher came in and greeted you all and started the lesson.

“Today we are going to do some experiments which you will be doing in the groups of three. You have to do the experiment using sugar and concentrated sulfuric acid………. And write down the observations and the questions asked in the paper I am giving you now. About the groups, I will be the one to decide the groups that each one of you will be in. sp now make a line in front of the board.” The teacher instructed you all.

You went in front of the board and formed a line and the teacher started grouping the students. After a few minutes she called your name. “Lee Yaerin, Kim Eunsoo and Bang Yongguk you will be in one group.! You table is number 12.

You were shocked when the teacher announced whom you will be grouping as Kim Eunsoo was never a person you never a person really talked to as you were never the social type and also you were shocked to realize that Yongguk was in the same class you. *Oh well never mind! Let’s get over with this. It’s just some stupid experiment* you thought as you walked over to Eunsoo and Yongguk.

“Okay! You may start now! Remember to remove any bracelets, rings or any accessories you are wearing on your hand and wear gloves and other safety materials.” The teacher said.

You removed a bracelet that you were wearing and Eunsoo removed a ring and a bracelet. Yongguk also removed a ring which looked really expensive and antique.

“Yaerin keep theses in that tray?” Yongguk gave you the ring and you kept the ring on the tray where Eunsoo and you kept the accessories.

“Okay let’s get started!” Yongguk said wearing his gloves. You wore the gloves and reached for the concentrated sulfuric acid and took the beaker.  You were about to pour the sulfuric acid into the beaker when Yongguk scolded you. “Yah! What are you doing? You should first add sugar, then sulfuric acid. If you add sugar into sulfuric acid it will split the sulfuric acid onto us! Babo” Yongguk lectured.

You felt kind of offended by what he said but when you thought about it made sense. *Okay okay, whatever Mr. Know it all, this time you are correct* you said in your mind glaring at him.

Yongguk took another beaker put some sugar in it. You and Eunsoo helped him out. You guys did get along while doing the experiment though sometimes you and Yongguk had some arguments like when you tried to pour too much sulfuric acid into sugar you got scolded by Yongguk. Although you know that Yongguk was just trying to make sure the experiment went well, you couldn’t help but feel annoyed by his attitude. *Can’t he explain what to do in a little nice way? Humph he is just trying to show off.* 

In the experiment went well and smoothly, and you had to admit it was all thanks to Yongguk or else the experiment would have been a disaster. He was familiar with the experiment as he had already done it while he was in America.

You, Yongguk and Eunsoo were the only people in the lab right now as you guys stayed back to help clean the apparatus. After cleaning you got your bracelet and packed your things.

“Hey, did you guys see my ring? It’s not in the box.” Yongguk asked us, he looked really worried and troubled by it.

“Didn’t you keep it in the box, Yaerin?” Eunsoo asked you.

“I swear I kept in the box. Is it not there?” You asked Yongguk feeling a little bothered.

“God Damn it! It’s not here Yaerin! It’s a ring my mother gave to me before she passed away! How can you be so careless about other people’s stuff?” Yongguk said grabbing a fistful of his hair as he looked under the table.

“Okay now you were kind of confused. You were sure you kept in the box. You went and looked inside the box and to your disappointment it was not there. Maybe it got dropped or something. You, Yongguk and Eunsoo searched for it. You kept your bag on the table and started searching the whole lab but it was not there. Yongguk was really furious and at the same time you could see the sadness in his eyes.

“Hey guys! I found it! It was in your bag Yaerin! What was it doing there? Did you try to steal it?” Eunsoo said holding the ring. *What the hell! What is she saying? Why would I try to steal his ring?*

Before you could say anything to defend yourself Yongguk took the ring from Eunsoo and turned to you. He was glaring at you and he was fuming with anger. You swear if glares can kill you would be dead by now, you felt as someone accused you for kidnapping the president or something. How dare Eunsoo try to accuse you for stealing? You swear you only touched the ring to put it in the box. *Did Eunsoo put it in my bag to accuse me*

“I can’t believe you were the one who took it. I never thought you were that kind of a person Yaerin, I thought you were a nice girl and all but with this incident I feel like a fool for even thinking that! Do you know how important the ring is to me! No! Why would you? You have your parents giving you everything you want! If you have everything why do you need to steal from other? People like you would never know how it feels to lose someone you love.” Yongguk shouted at you furiously.

You saw Eunsoo’s lips twitched into a smile. And now your suspicions were correct. You had no doubt it was that who put it in your bag. You couldn’t even describe what you were feeling inside. You felt like tearing up and your chest suddenly started hurting. But you held in the tears. No way you would cry right now.

You took a deep breath and faced him. “Is that what you could think after all this time? You could just easily believe that u was the person who stole it? You think I am that kind of a person. Fine! Think whatever you want. I cant believe that you are a person who would just judge a person like that” With that you took your bag and walked out of the class tears oozing from your eyes. *, Why am I crying?* 


SOOO here is the 15th chapter! 
Yaerin and Yongguk are fighting! not like they didnt fight before! but this time they are fighing for real!

so what do you think is going to happen next! 

Hope you liked this chapter! We will try to update more often! 
Thanks to all the readers who comented and subscribed!

Love you people! <3  

Oh and checout the oneshot we wrote! Its called LOVE AT ABS SIGHT! 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/495144

Take care! ^^