Chapter 3

Knowing The Truth Hurts

 

The person who was standing in front of the board was no other than the manner less jerk that you kicked not longer than 10 minutes ago. “Annyeonghaseyo Bang Yongguk imnida!” he said in a husky voice.

Mr.Kang told Yongguk to take a seat. Mr. Kang saw you in front of the door. “Oh! Are you also a student in this class?” he asked. “Ne Seonsaengnim!

“Come in, introduce yourself to the class and take seat. Make sure that you come to class on time starting from tomorrow” Mr.Kang told you in a strict way. “Annyeonghaseyo! Lee Yaerin imnida!” you said lowering your face. You were too nervous to face the class because he might recognize you. You quickly walked to the empty seat beside Eunchae.

Mr.Kang started teaching and the whole class was in pin drop silence. No one dared to talk as he was a very strict teacher. He never fails to give his students detention if caught talking.

While I was listening to Mr.Kang Eunchae passed you a note paper with a note written on it. You two started passing notes when suddenly the paper you were writing was snatched from you. You looked up to see it was Mr.Kang who took away the note book. He told in a strict voice.” Yaerin and Eunchae, wait after class to have a word with me.

Then he walked over to Yongguk and told him to hand over his note book. He looked at Yongguk notes and told.” Bang Yongguk and Kim Himchan, you both also wait after class to have a chat with me.”

Just then the bell rang and everyone left the classroom leaving you, Eunchae, Himchan and Yongguk.

Your palms were sweating and you felt that the rate of your heart beat increased. The teacher called the four of you in front of the table and he gave the note written by Yongguk and Himchan to you. “Yaerin why don’t you read it aloud for me” Mr.Kang said.

You looked at the note written by Yongguk and Himchan. You obediently read it aloud.

Himchan – A YO! Man! Didn’t you come back from America! Why are you late on the first day of school?

Yongguk – I would have been on time if I didn’t crash into some idiotic girl. We kind of had a fight. And the most surprising thing was that she shouted back at me. I mean most girls never dare to say even a single word to me. So I told her if she wasn’t a girl she would not be standing on her feet right now and then suddenly that psycho idiotic girl kicked me on the chest and ran away! I was so freaking annoyed!

Himchan – Ooow! Yongguk-ah you found your match! I can see that you both have the same personalities. Hehe! Oh and is she Hot! Huh huh?

Youngguk – Hmph.. Alike my foot. I would never date a psycho girl like her actually kicked m----

It finished there. I figured that Mr.Kang must have taken the note before that can continue. You wanted to puke. *You and him having the same personalities? Puh-lease I am not such a manner less jerk and who does he think he is to call you a psycho? Is he a psychologist or something? Does he want another kick from you or something.* you mentally shouted at him after reading his note. If the teacher was not there I would have kicked him again. But then, I can’t do anything if the stupid Kang is there.

Mr.Kang took the note that you and Eunchae passed and gave it to Yongguk. “Now Yongguk, can you read that aloud. Yongguk cleared his throat a little bit embarrassed because I just read his note.

Eunchae – Yaa! Yaerin! What happened to you? Why were you late? I though you came with Mi Na because I saw her before coming to class.

Yaerin – We were running to school because our car broke down. Mi Na was ahead of me so she didn’t know that I almost got hit by a car. I was frozen on the spot with my eyes closed and the person who was driving got out of the car shouting at me whether I had a death wish or was I waiting for superman to come and save me and stuff… I was so freakting angry at that manner less stupid jerk and I shouted at him and called his car a piece a junk. Then he said if I was not a girl I would not be standing on my feet. I lost my tolerance with that I kicked him on the chest and ran to school before he could say anything more.

Eunchae – OOOOH! Oww! The kick must have hurt him a lot! Looks like you found other half! Hehe Come on! Tell me more about him. Was he hot, or handsome or good looking? Huh huh?

Yaerin – Oh god! Puh lease! my other half? In your dreams Eunchae ah! Him good looking?? He was glaring at me the whole time like a monster. I guess you can call that handsome if you want! Oh! And I forgot to tell you. Actually the manner less jerk was the person introducing himself when I came into the class.

Yongguk finished reading and looked at you. He said with a smirk on his face “ So you the psycho that I almost crashed my car on?

You glared at him with your most scariest look “ YAH! Who do you think you are to decide that I am a psyc----“ You were cut off by Mr.Kang “You two Stop it! Show some respect. I wonder what is wrong with this young generation. Well I don’t care if you two know each other or not. You four of you are going to wait for detention! Don’t you dare go home before detention. Now go and attend your next class RIGHT NOW! 

 

 


 

So here's the 3rd Chapter. :DD

you like it? 

Thankyou to all the subscribers <3

comment and subscribe :D