Chapter 7

Knowing The Truth Hurts

 

Yongguk’s POV

I was waiting for the biology teacher to come when Yaerin came strolling into the class. Either she was in a hurry or she did not see me. She totally ignored me and sat on the seat infront of me.

 *so you are going to not even acknowledge me and pretend you did not see me? Well lets see how long you can pretend not to notice me!*I came up with a wicked plan to disturb Yaerin.

The teacher came in started teaching. I did not give much attention to what the teacher was teaching. I took my ruler and drew on her back so that she would feel ticklish. My plan worked. She jerked herself forward. I was amused by her reaction and soft chuckled escaped from my mouth.

I guess she heard my soft chuckle and she was about o turn around. I see so The bad tempered lady was gonna give a lecture! Just before she could face me the teacher called her. I tried to hold back my laughter.

“Can you explain the difference between homozygous and heterozygous?” the teacher asked her.

“umm homozygous is when two …what is that called….”

I kicked her leg hard enough for her to notice.

 “aish! Do YOU WANT TO DIE???!!” Yaerin shouted still facing the teacher.

“Yaerin, what kind of an answer is that to my question? Is that the way to speak to your teacher?” the teacher asked surprised by Yaerin’s answer.

Yaerin turned to look at me and her face was surprised to see me. She then turned back to the teacher and told “yongguk was kicking my foot continuously in a very annoying way for quite a long time so I …”

“Either way it is not the way you should talk to someone.”

The teacher then turned to me. “is that true Yongguk? Were you disturbing Yaerin?”

I put my poker face on and just stared at the teacher. Then Yaerin turned her face to me, glaring, I just could not hold my laughter.” Bu aha haaaahaahahaa” oh god! Teasing this Yaerin was so much more entertaining than I thought before.

“Bang Yongguk! Lee Yaerin! Out of the classroom right NOW! Yaerin you are not suppose to yell out suddenly. That’s not the way to behave in school! And Yongguk, if you are not going to pay attention to the lesson then don’t. Just let others pay attention than disturbing others who were interested in the lesson! Both of you go outside and sit on your knees with your both hands up until this period is over! Get out now!” the teacher gave a big lecture.

Thank god that she didn’t gave us detention. I don’t want to get detention again as it is only the second day of school. We hurried out of the class at sat on our knees with hands up.

Yaerin whispered with her teeth clutched together. “this is all your fault. Nothing is going well for me until I met you. This only the second day and already two teachers have bad impression on me. And now I my knees are going to pain for a whole day and I have not recovered from yesterday’s sprained ankle. Aish! Chincha! You are such a pain!”

Wow, I guess girls really are like this. Always complaining. For god sake can’t even tease with them. “Girls complain too much. I was bored because I already have studied genetics in states, so I was just trying to have some fun. Why did you have to shout at me while answering the question.  He way the two things are called Alleles Pabo.” I whispered back.

‘I am not an idiot. I could not concentrate because you were tracing on my back. Anyway even if you learned it last year this is my first time learning this so you can’t expect me to know it. I would have answered it if you were not disturbing.” She said.

We went on whispering to each other. Then the bell rang. We both got up and I turned to Yaerin. “Anyway sorry about your ankle and Knees. Although the sprained ankles you could have avoided if you stopped being stubborn and accepted my help. Take care of your legs.” I said to her feeling guilty that I caused a girl to suffer. Truthfully I guess this is the first time I made a girl suffer so yeah I was feeling guilty. Nothing else.

 

 

 

 

Hello all readers,

 Thank you for subscribing and commenting.

I have some bad news. We will not be able to update until 28th may because our exams are starting.  We will be able to update much more often than now when our exams are over so bear with us and please continue commenting and supporting us. Thank you. :D