Chapter 5

Knowing The Truth Hurts

 

“Yaaah!! What are you two doing?” Himchan and Eunchae both shouted at the same time when they returned back after putting all baskets in the store room. You and Yongguk got startled and quickly got up.

“It’s not what you both are thinking!!”

“It’s not what you think it is!”

Yongguk and you said at the same time.

“Oh! Look at you two! You both are saying almost the same thing at the same time!” Eunchae said.

“Yongguk-ah! I never thought you were that kind of a person! We just left you for 5 minutes and you jump onto her! Did you learn that while you were in America?” Himchan said in a teasing tone.

“Yaerin! I thought you said you hated Yongguk! But I guess you were attracted to him from the start that’s why you are blushing so much right now. Or did you try to seduce him?!?!” Eunchae said with an evil teasing smile on her face.

“Yah! You erted idiots! Do you not understand what I said! IT IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS!  This accident prone lady fell on the floor and sprained her ankle. I was going to help her get up but she tried to get up on her own and she slipped. MISS WHO DOES NOT NEED HELP grabbed my hand as she slipped and that is why we both ended up in that POSITION! AAH! Why the hell am I even explaining to these two erted idiots!!” The frustrated Yongguk sighed as he explained in one breath.

“For your information, with that attitude of yours from this morning, even if your help was the only thing that can save me, I would rather die than accept your help! You manner less jerk!” You said, not satisfied at all with the explanation Yongguk gave.

“Well in the end you did grab my hand rather than dying!!” Yongguk shot back at you.

“You two, stop it! Chincha! We were just having a little fun and teasing you guys but you both ended up arguing. Tsk tsk. What is the matter with you two? Let’s go home Yaerin. I will drive you to your house.” Eunchae said.

 

Eunchae drove you home and took you to your room. Mi Na and Eunchae treated your sprained ankle.

“Unnie! You really had a bad day.. you even sprained your ankle! Mi Na said while putting a bandaging your ankle. You just sighed.

“Luckily it is not that bad. I think you will be fine by tomorrow.” Eunchae said. “I will get going now. It’s already late. Bye guys! Yaerin, take care of yourself!” Eunchae said and went out.


Hey guys!! :DD

Sorry if this chapter is too short. 

Oh and also if it's me, craxybaby, that's updating then the author note will be red

and if it's ohyeazelo that's updating then the author note will be blue.

just thought I should tell you guys. xDD

One more thing.

All credits goes to shininstar18. She is the one who writes all the chapters. ohyeazelo and me just help out with editing and updating. ^^

Thank you to the new subbies. <3

Comment alot. No silent readers, please. :)

Saranghae our lovely readers <3 ^^