Chapter 18

Knowing The Truth Hurts

Himchan’s POV

“SONG EUNCHAE  YOU HAVE GOT SOME EXPLAINING TO DO!” I  told her as I placed her feet on the floor in an empty classroom. She looked down starring at the ground not meeting my eyes.

I was really controlling myself from anger and controlling myself from confronting the girl in the toilet which Eunchae was having a fight with. I would have beaten up the girl if she wasn’t a girl. I don’t fight with girls. Since I didn’t want Eunchae to see that side of me I asked her again.

“Eunchae look at me.” I said lifting her chin with my hands and looked in to her eyes. “Would you care to explain to me what was that about in the washroom please?” I asked her as nicely as I could. She hesitated and shook he head as if to say no. Her eyes were teary.

I tried again. “Eunchae if you are not going to tell me I have no choice to go and ask that girl whom you were fighting and find out about it one way another. I know you may think that I am in no place to ask you this but I can’t help myself from caring and worrying for you. I won’t let that person who did this to you get away with this. So if you don’t want that to happen tell me why you and that girl was having hair fight.”I  tried to convince her to tell me what this was about.

I could see that she slowly gave in to me. She took a deep breathe and sat on a chair. I took a seat on the chair beside her.

“I am telling you this because I know that I have no choice but to explain to you. Did you know that Yaerin and Yongguk had a fight yesterday?” She asked. “No but isn’t it normal for them to fight.”

“Yes it is but this time it was not like the usual fights. You see Yaerin made me promise that I don’t say anything to Yongguk about it so I hope you will also do the same. What happened was…………….(Eunchae told the what happened at the chem. Class and why she started the fight with Eunsoo at the washroom)……..”

Okay now I really am done controlling my anger. I can’t believe Yongguk did that to Yaerin. I can’t believe that Eunsoo was such a to fool Yongguk like that. I am so gonna have a talk with Yongguk. I got up from the chair stormed out of the room to go to the rooftop. I could here Eunchae calling me to stop but I just had to go see Yongguk right now so I did not turn back and continued on my way to the rooftop.

………………………………………………………………………………….

Yongguk’s POV

How I wish I could stay here forever looking at the light blue sky. It looks so peaceful and calm. I am so envious of it right now. Everything would be so perfect if my life was as perfect as the sky. I sighed. My thoughts were interrupted by a text from Zelo.

To Yongguk:

 Gukkie Hyung~ where are you? Arent you going to eat? I want to eat lunch with hyung!

From Zelo

 I checked my watch to see what time it was. I sighed again when I realized that it has already been three hours since I have been lying on the rooftop right now. I sent a quick text to Zelo.

 To Zelo:

 I am not feeling that hungry right now. I am on the rooftop right now. I will just skip lunch today. Just eat without me, Junhong.

From Yongguk

I slipped the phone into my pocket and took a deep breath. I closed my eyes and just stayed there hoping that sleep will take over my mind.

 I heard the door of rooftop open and Zelo’s whining voice. “Gukkie Hyung! Why did you ditch us? Huh huh ? you should eat hyung. So that you can grow like me!”

 I opened my eyes to see Zelo drawing an imaginary line above his head showing how tall he is. I smiled seeing how cute he looked and up leaning against the wall.

 I noticed everyone of B.A.P was here except for Himchan with food. “Psh! I don’t wanna grow as tall as a giraffe like you” Daehyun scoffed teasingly and he ruffled Zelo’s hair.

Zelo ran to Yongguk and complained. “Hyung, see! Daehyun Hyung is always bullying me!” Zelo whined.

 “You both stop being childish!” Before I could say anything Youngjae scolded both of them. I smiled at him, he came and sat beside me and gave me his phone.

 “Hyung you have to listen to this. I recorded this while Eunsoo’s friend were talking to Eunsoo after the class finished. Luckily the speaker was on and they didn’t catch me listening to thei conversation. “He said as he clicked the play button on the phone. I leaned forward suddenly curious what thus whole phone call was about.

AN/ Red is Eunsoo's friends and green is Eunsoo

 [Hey Eunsoo I heard you and Yongguk were partnered up for a chem experiment. How did it go? Did Yongguk and you got along well?]

 [Oh yes! We were paired up but unfortunately that Yaerin was also in our group. You know that girl who is really close to Yongguk? He even dropped her home from the party at Hana’s house]

[oh then I bet you and Yongguk had no chance]

[What do you mean by that eh? I think you should know me better than that. I took care of that ty Yaerin]

[Omo! What did you do? Spill the beans]

[It was a piece of cake. I just made Yaerin look like the bad girl who tried to steal Yongguk’s precious ring. I was the one who put the ring into Yaerin’s bag. Yongguk scolded at her. Haha]

 [Didn’t Yongguk suspect you? if he finds out you are so going to be dead meat]

 [Whatever the relationship they had between them is now over for good. That’s what she will get for being close to my Yongguk oppa. Serves that Yearin just………..]

Then I heard a loud scream and the audio ended. My hands were shaking by the time the audio ended. I felt my finger curled into a fist. I felt like smashing the phone on to the ground. Luckily Youngjae sensed it and took his precious phone away from me.

Jongup’s mouth was hanging open. It looked like he forgot to close his mouth. Everyone was looking at me. Jongup broke the silence closing his mouth as he shuttered. “ Hyy—u-n-g” He gulped before he continued. “Did Yae—Yaerin Noona and you ……. Fight?”

 I opened my mouth to answer but I was interrupted.

………………………………………………………………………………………

No one’s POV

 He opened the door to the rooftop and went inside. He was fuming with anger and yelled at Yongguk.

“BANG YONGGUK! I CANT BELIEVE YOU ARE SUCH AN IDIOT. MY EUNCHAE’S LOVELY HAIRS WAS ALMOST PLUCKED OUT OF HER HEAD!”

Luckily before he did anything stupid Daehyun and Jongup grabbed both of his hands.

“Hyung calm down! Yongguk hyung just found about it. He is in a great shock right now” Youngjae being the wise one stated out the obvious fact.

“I don’t care. I am gonna ………” Himchan broke out of from Jongup and Daehyun hold and stormed towards Yongguk when he suddenly tripped on a banana skin that Daehyun dropped after eating.

 He slipped and scratched both of his. “Oww…… oww my beautiful hand!” Himchan whined.

Eunchae came running and opened the door to the rooftop panting.

“Yah! KIM HIMCHAN WHY DID YOU SUDDENLY RAN AWAY FROM ME! I TOLD YOU NOT TO CONFRONT YONGGUK” Eunchae yelled before even her eyes found Himchan. Her eyes widened when he saw Himchan on the floor whining as his elbows were bleeding.

 “Omo! What happened to you?” Eunchae came running towards Himchan and took his hand. She blows on his elbow while Himchan forgot about his lovely hand being scratched and looked at Eunchae’s face.

 His heart was beating so fast.*Oh god! Eunchae, what are you doing to me* He thought.

“I think I have some band aids here” Eunchae said and looked through the bag and took some band aids and tissue. She carefully cleaned the blood and placed the band aids on his elbow.

 “You poor baby!” Eunchae said cooed. After she was done treating his elbow she looked at himchan’s face and caught him looking at her. She felt Himchan leaned closer and closer and how their faces were inches apart. As she was about to close her eyes they were interrupted.

“Eww eww! Get a room you two love birds” Daehyun gagged.

 Himchan quickly cleared his throat and Eunchae quickly looked away her face reddening. *Cute* Himchan though as his lips curved into slight smile.

Yongguk’s POV

Himchan and Eunchae stood up and turned to see me. “So what are you going to do about it Yongguk! You messed up big time!” Himchan said to me. He was a little calmed down right now.

 “Where is Yaerin right now? I need to find her and quickly apologize. Aaah! I can’t believe I was so stupid” I said while I grabbed a fistful of my hair.

“She didn’t even come to school today. Apparently she got soaked in the rain on the way home!” Himchan said.

 This is entirely my fault. I felt like someone punched me on the face. I shouldn’t have shouted at her without thinking like that believed that Eunsoo. I wonder how she is doing. I hope she is not too sick. Maybe is should visit her.

 Youngjae patted my back. “Hyung while you do the thinking we will go to the class now. I will tell the teacher you went home because you are sick neh! Go home and get some rest. You have been thorough a lot today!” Youngjae said comforting me.

“Come on guys! We have got classes to attend.” The others followed Youngjae and Zelo cheered on me before leaving. “Good luck Hyung on apologizing Yaerin Noona. Fighting!” He cutely did that and closed the door.

I smiled. Aah! I feel so lucky to have such caring friends. Now it’s time for me to face the storm. It’s too late to turn back now Yongguk” I said to myself!