Chapter 6

Knowing The Truth Hurts

 

You had dinner with Mi Na and you told her about what happened in detention and how you sprained your ankle. Mi Na was over reacting as usual.

After you finished your dinner you went to do your homework. You started doing the math sums. You were only able to finish one sum. Rather solving the problems you were lost in the thought of Bang Yongguk.

*if only I did not run in to that jerk I would not have been late to class and got detention!! Aish! Why did I have to run into that idiot* you stomped your feet and you felt a sharp pain on your ankle. “Aaaah!” You cried in pain. *Aish! Curse that jerk! If it wasn’t for him I would not have sprained my ankle…. But when I think about it he actually was going to help me get up…. Maybe I just got the wrong first impression….*

Then the image of him on top of you flushed in your mind. You can feel your blood rushing up to your cheeks.* now that I think of it he has a very handsome face…and perfect lips….aaaa what am I thinking!! Forget that!!! I never thought that! HE IS NOT A NICE PERSON!! HE IS A MANERLESS JERK!* you slapped your cheek.

Mi Na came into your room like a storm and jumped on your bed and started with her blabbering. “Eonni, I forgot to tell you, did you know that Zelo is now in my class. Can you believe that? And he sits right beside me! This is the most awesomest thing that ever happened in my whole life. Aaaaah he is so adorabley cute and freakting booootiful and and his face is sooo perfect and he is sooo tall and he has such looong legs and his hair is now in purple colour and it suits him very much and I think I am going to die because of his perfectness. And he asked me my name today and my heart was beating soooo fast I thought I was gonna faint at the spot. His voice is so magical and mesmerizing and soo magnificent. Amuteun I said my name and he was gonna say something again and this Mrs. Kim said to get ready for the stupid diagnostic test. And then we did the test and did you know that after I finished the test I looked at zelo and he was drawing a dinosaur on the back of the paper which is soooo cute an----“

“Stop! Just how much are you gonna talk? Ohmygod! I think you need to go to a hospital to sew your mouth. I think you have become more stupider than even before. And did you already forget about that Kai guy huh? You were talking about him just this morning you already forgot about him. Tsk tsk!”

“Eonni, I am just a fan of Kai! But Zelo, I love him. It’s called love at first sight. You know what I’m saying” Mi Na explained. You face palmed at her stupidity and hit her head. “Ouch! That hurts Eonni, anyway I am going to go. You can continue your studies, bye” she waved and she was about to go when she stopped and asked “Oh! Eonni, you remember about the school starting party at Hana’s house this weekend right? If your feet is better by that time we should all go together to the party right?”

“Aaah! That party! I almost forgot. Yeah, if my foot is okay we should go. By the way I think Ayemee will also be here by then. She said she will start at TS High next week. Then we can all go to the party” I said

“Chinchaa! YAY! I will finally meet Ayemee Eonni and her boyfriend! She actually kept quiet that she had a boyfriend. She said it was her first time in a relationship so she was too shy to tell it at that time! Hehe. I can’t wait to meet her! She is my favorite cousin!” Mi Na said.

“She told me that her boyfriend is in TS High so she transferred here so that she can spend more time with him! I wonder who it is.”You said.

“Who knows? Guess we will find out soon. Eonni I am very tired so I am going to bed first. Good night!”And she went out of my room.

You said good night to Mi Na and went to sleep.

______________

[In school]

The next day you finished your lunch and went to biology class which was first after the break. You and Eunchae did not have the same biology periods so you went to your biology class alone.

You went and took a seat. The teacher came in started teaching. Suddenly you felt something moving on your back. You automatically moved forward and straitened your back. You had a soft chuckle behind you. You were about to look back and see who it was, when the teacher called you.

“Can you explain the difference between homozygous and heterozygous?” the teacher asked you.

“Umm...  Homozygous is when two …what is that called….” You felt someone kicking on your leg. You could not hold your anger any longer. “Aish! DO YOU WANT TO DIE???!!” You couldn’t take it any longer and turned back to see who it was disturbing you.

 

 


Hi Awesome readers! Here's the sixth chappy! :D

Very Very Very Sorry for the late update! 

Hope you like this chapter!

Please comment and subscribe! :D <3

And thankyou to the new subscribers! <3 ^^

Saranghae all the readers! <3 :DD