Chapter 14

Knowing The Truth Hurts

Eunchae’s POV

We were sitting inside the theater waiting for the movie to start. Himchan oppa and I were talking about sightseeing that Hana talked about before in the party. I couldn’t help but feel insecure around him. He was talking to me very normally. I also tried my best to talk to him normally but there was this feeling I can’t seem to explain. After a while, finally the movie started. *Thankgod I was feeling very nervous and awkward with him. Aah what is wrong with me. Eunchae just try to enjoy the date.*

The movie was very interesting. It was about a guy teaching a nerd girl how to find her Mr.right. The guy teaches her how to behave with a guy and how to impress the guy. I was very much immersed in the movie. I reached for the popcorn which was next to me. While I was taking some pop corns my hands brushed against himchan’s hand who was also reaching for some popcorn. I felt an electric shock when our hands met pass through my hands to my whole body. My heart pumped harder and faster than before. I quickly took some popcorns and took my hand from the bag. Then after a while Himchan oppa reached for my hands giving that strange feeling. I swear I was blushing madly when Himchan oppa held my hand.

The movie ended and we got out of the cinema. “Eunchae ah! Lets go to the coffee shop. I am craving to have some coffee.” He pouted cutely and asked me. “Hahaha, sure. Lets go. Even I want some coffee.” I found him very cute when he did that.

We went to a coffee shop which was very nicely designed. It was little traditional for a coffee shop but it was a unique design. It didn’t look that luxurious and didn’t look like a place like Himchan would come. We went and sat in a seat next to the window. An Ahjumma came as soon as we sat. “Himchan haksaeng! You are back again today? Would you like to have today? Let me guess, Iced Americano right?” Himchan chuckled and said. “Yeah as usual.”

 Ahjumma seemed to know Himchan very well. “Oh I didn’t see you there” she said looking at me when she finally noticed me. “Himchan is this beautiful lady your girlfriend?”

“Not yet I guess. We are just on our first date.” Himchan said. I didn’t feel that good when he said that. I mean he was telling the truth we were just having a friendly date. But still…

“So, what would you like to have young lady?” Ahjumma said smiling at me. “I also want an iced Americano.” I smiled back at her.

When she went Himchan turned to me and said. “This is a very special place for me. I come here every time when I have a big problem and every time when I want to be alone. I just sit here and drink the coffee that ahjumma makes for me and then I will feel very good. You are the first one to come here with me. I just felt like I should take you here.” Somewhere in my heart I felt that he cared for me and I felt like my heart was going to burst from happiness. We were chatting randomly in the coffee shop when Himchan suddenly stood up and said “Eunchae there is a place that I have to show you.”

“Huh, what are you talking about.” I asked him surprisingly. I mean we were just talking and then suddenly he is talking about going somewhere.

“Lets go.” Himchan took my hand and dragged me out of the coffee shop. “Yah! Don’t you have to pay the ahjumma for the coffee?” I asked Himchan.

“I can just pay her when I come here later so no big deal! But I have to take you there. So let’s go it’s going to be fun” Himchan said putting me into the car.

I was very curious and interested to see this place Himchan was talking about. I kept asking him where he was taking me. But he is also very stubborn. He didn’t let me know anything about the place. Not even a single hint.

Anyway after a ride of 10 minutes we finally reached there. Himchan took me to a place which had fountains in the middle of a river. It was so stunning and beautiful. I don’t even know the words how to explain.

There were kids who were playing in the water. Everyone was so happy in this area. The scenery and the atmosphere made you feel very relaxed.

Without waiting Himchan took off his shoes and got into the water and started to play with the water.

*He looked so cute playing with the kids like that* I was staying there watch him play.

“Yah, don’t you want to come, it’s fun. Come on” I refused to get in the water as I didn’t want to get soaked in the water and I was also wearing a white dress.

Himchan got out of the river and carried me bridal style and put me into the water. “Yaah! I am going to kill you KIM HIMCHAN”

I started to run after him without caring about getting wet. We had fun in the water running and splashing water and we even played with the water. It was very easy spending time with Himchan. On other dates I have to act that I like that person and I have to do things to impress him and even worry about the way I talk. However with Himchan I didn’t care about anything. I was just enjoying the moment with him without even thinking about anything else. I just felt like I could trust him. I don’t know why?  

After having so much when it was getting darker we decided to go home. We got out of the river and then walked towards the car. I had a feeling that Himchan was starring at me too much. I felt so conscious of my self. *Do I have some thing on my face or something? May be my make up faded?*

When I was about to open Himchan came to me and put him jacket around me. Then I looked at myself. *, I am wearing a white dress and its see through. Aaaah I am so embarrassed I am going to die* Ahh why didn’t he tell me before eted person* I felt so embarrassed. I felt myself blushing. 

I got in the car and after a while we reached home. We both got out of the car. I was still a little shy about what happened before so I was feeling embarrassed to meet with his eyes. So I gave him his jacket back while looking at my feet. “Thanks for the jacket and thank you so much for today, I really had fun. I don’t think I have had this much fun in a while.”  I quickly turned away to get into my house but Himchan caught my wrist.

He chuckled. “Aigoo is my babe embarrassed about before. You don’t need to be that shy. I will forget that it ever happened if you want me to. I enjoyed this date. Especially these cheeks of yours that turns into different shade of red.” He said touching my soft cheeks. Then he leaned toward me and kissed my cheeks. I closed my eyes and I felt the electric feeling on my cheeks.

 

....................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hi everyone! :D Here is the 14th chapter the continuation of Himchan and Eunchae's  date.

hope you like it and the next chapter will be about Yaerin and Bang Yongguk so please wait patiently.;D

dont forget comment and subscribe. thank you XD