Chapter 11

Knowing The Truth Hurts

 

“Guys this is my boyfriend, Yoo Youngjae.” Ayemee introduced Youngjae as he put his arm around Ayemee’s waist.  You stared your mouth wide open. You never thought that it was Youngjae that Ayemee was dating. Now that you think of it they both suit together as they both are so smart and brainy.

“Youngjae, this is my cousin Mi Na and that is Yaerin, Eunchae and Hyemin.” Ayemee said looking at us as we were still staring at them shocked. Ayemee laughed nervously. “Hehe I guess they are still a little shocked. Maybe I should have told before”

Youngjae smiled at you all and said. “Anyeonghaseyo! It is really nice to meet you all finally. I have heard a lot about you all from Ayemee. I hope we will get to be good friends.” He said very politely.

You all finally recovered from the shock and smiled at him. “Yay it is really nice to meet the mystery boy that Ayemee has been talking about. I am sorry about earlier, I was a little surprised to find out that it was you. You too really suit together.”

Yongguk coughed trying to hold his laughter. You stared at him.

He flashed his big gummy smiled and asked innocently. ‘’Waeyo?”

“You were laughing at me! That’s what happened” you said to him. You heard the other members, Hana and your friends giggling.

“Well I am sorry but I couldn’t help it because you mouth was wide open I am surprised that a fly did not get in” he said laughing.

“Aish I can’t believe this! For a few seconds I thought maybe you are different than the first impression I got because of the way you talked to me in the biology class apologizing and all that but I guess that was all an act huh? What can I expect from a manner less jerk like you!” You shouted out all the things you were holding in. You were breathing really hard by the time you finished.

Yongguk was shocked and couldn’t say anything for a while. Ayemee broke of the silence. “Aaah! So the person that you almost kissed was Yongguk oppa?”

Now all the B.A.P members turned to Yongguk with their eyes wide open. “Yonggukk hyung! Is that true! You kissed Yaerin noona? You two look good together! Hyung you should have told me that you found a beautiful sis in law!!” Zelo said overexcited pouting cutely.

You face reddened by what Zelo said.

“Aish! Cheomal! It was an accident during detention and we did not kiss!! How many times do I have to say it?” Yongguk said grabbing a fist full of his hair.

“Okay! Everyone peace! I have had enough of your childish fighting’s! Yongguk! Where are your manners laughing at a girl?! Amuteun the reason I bought them here is we are going to go for sightseeing with the so I wanted introduce you all to them. So get to know each other and all that Arrachi? I need to go right now. And Yongguk watch your manners!” Hana glared at pointing a finger at Yongguk and left the room.

We got to know everyone and the B.A.P members were really nice. Daehyun brought us food and talked about how great the food was. He was such a food lover. He at two whole cheesecakes while talking to us. Youngjae told about how he and Ayemee met at the library last year and how they both fell in love. Jong up talked about dancing and all that. He was smiling the whole time. Zelo was also very cute and Mi Na and both of them were chatting. Himchan and Eunchae were flirting.

 You took a cup of coke and as you were about to drink it you caught Yongguk starring at you. You slipped the cup of coke and spilled on to your white dress.

“Omo! Eothokeh? Daehyun oppa! Where is the bathroom” Mi Na and Eunchae came over to you.

“Go up stair and the first door to the left” Daehyun told and you and Eunchae went to the toilet. Eunchae helped you while you cleaned but the color would not go off. “Eothokeh? The color won’t go off”

“I think I will go home” Yaerin told.

You and Eunchae went down. “I am going to go home. The color wouldn’t go off. I will call the driver.” You said to Ayemee and Mi Na.

You called the driver but his phone was switched off. “He is not taking the phone” You told to them.

“Yongguk hyung! Since you are the only one who has a driver’s license why don’t you drop off Yaerin noona?” Youngjae asked.

Yongguk was surprised a bit but he agreed. “Arasso, Yaerin, lets go”

You had no choice but to follow him.

 

You entered the seat next to the driver’s seat of the red car of Yongguk.

You started shivering because of the cold night. You remembered you left your jacket at the sofa at Daehyun’s house. “Yah! I am going to get my jacket I left it on the sofa” You told Yongguk while your hand reached for the door.

 Yongguk grabbed your hand. “Leave it you can use mine.” He removed his jacket and put it on you. While he put it on you his hand accidently brushed against you shoulders and you felt his breadth on your shoulders. Your heart started thudding like a drum. Yongguk cleared his throat and started the car.

“Where is your house” he asked in his deep voice.

You told him your address. You guys drove in silence. You reached your house in a few minutes.

“Thank you for driving me home and for the jacket” you said removing the jacket  and gave it to Yongguk. You reached for the door but Yongguk stopped your hand.

“I am sorry for earlier today. I am sorry if I offended you” then he let go off your hand. You were shocked by his words. You quickly got out of the car went inside your house, your heart beating so quickly.

 

 


HEEEEEY! :DD

VERY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE 

HOPE YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER 

THANKYOU ALL THE SUBSCRIBER AND THANKYOU TO ALL THOSE WHO COMENTED!

<3