Chapter 4

Knowing The Truth Hurts

 

You picked your backpack and walked out of your English class. The first four periods finished and it was time for your lunch. Eunchae was waiting for you near the stair case and you both walked to the canteen chatting. You and Eunchae took a tray and picked your food and went to sit with Mi Na and her friend Hyemin at your usual table.

 “Oh! Eonni! I was so worried about you, when I reached school and looked back you were not there! I was so so worried about you! What happened?” Mi Na started chattering like a chatterbox before you could even get seated properly. You told about you almost getting hit by a car and the manner less jerk who shouted at you and that you hit him on the chest. “Oooh! Eonni you are so cool just like always! Serves that idiot well!!” Hyemin complimented with a clap.

“Eonni gwaenchanha? You did not get hurt any where right?” Mi Na asked still feeling a little guilty for leaving you behind. You smiled at Mi Na. “Yeah! I am totally fine no need to feel bad about it, anyway since you won the race eonni will buy you are big chocolate”

“Yaaay! Thank you eonni! You are the best” Mi Na said. Suddenly the girls started screaming and running towards the canteen’s entrance. Eunchae looked and said “It must be the B.A.P!”

“Ah! I forgot! I heard there is a new member In B.A.P. He transferred this year. His name is Yongguk. He looks so handsome and manly!!!” Mi Na started telling about Yongguk.

“Oh the handsome person you are talking about is the person who was driving the car that almost hit Yaerin. I know he is not a nice person but I admit he is Good looking” Eunchae said.

“Oh all the boys are good looking to you Eunchae! I can’t even count with my fingers how many people you have dated.” You said in a teasing tone to Eunchae. You and the others started teasing Eunchae about the number of guys she has dated.

School finished and you and Eunchae went to the gym. Yongguk and Himchan were already there. “Mr. Kang told to mop the floor and put all the cones and balls into the baskets and put them in the store room. So Yongguk and I will mop the floor and you two beautiful girls can collect the balls and cones and put them into baskets .” Himchan said while winking at Eunchae. Eunchae flashed a big smile at Himchan. You rolled your eyes. “Not again! How can you flirt in front of me?! I am so sick of this!!” You grabbed Eunchae’s hand and went to pick up the millions of balls and cones. Yongguk and Himchan took the mops and started mopping the floor. You and Eunchae chatted and laughed while Yongguk and Himchan did the same.

“The last one! Finally!” Said Eunchae putting the last ball into the baskets. Himchan Came over, “Oh. You guys are finished! Let’s go put these baskets, I’ll help you.” Eunchae and Himchan went to put the baskets into the store room, leaving you and Yongguk alone.

You looked towards Yongguk to see him staring at you. * What is he looking at? Pff* You thought and rolled your eyes and walked toward the chair where you kept your backpack.

Suddenly, your foot slipped as the floor was wet. You fell on your . “ AAAHH!” You screamed as you fell. You heard a soft laughter. * Aish! I fell in front of that Jerk! Ahh! What is wrong with today!? Aish! So embarrassing!!* You lifted your head and looked at Yongguk.

“Is it that funny? I just fell. Have you never seen a person slip and fall on the floor?” You said while glaring at him. His Expression turned into an innocent one. “Hmm. I have seen people fall…but none of them was as funny as you falling. You can’t blame me for laughing. You should have seen how you fell. Too bad I didn’t have a camera to record it.” Yongguk said.

“Aish! What else can you expect from a manner less jerk?” You mumbled, loud enough for him to hear. You tried to get up but you couldn’t. Yongguk got up from the bench and walked towards you. “Guess I have to play superman and help you get up” he said with a smirk on his face and held out his hand. * He thinks I would take his hand, huh? Over my dead body!* you put your hand on the floor and tried to get on your feet. You got your right feet on the floor and then your left and got up slowly in case you fell again. You felt a sharp pain on your ankle and before you were completely standing on your feet you slipped again. You grabbed Yongguk’s hand unknowingly. It took him off guard when you grabbed on his hand. He lost his balance and you both fell together. Yongguk on top of you.

His face was inches away from yours. You could feel his heavy body on top of you. You felt his hard breathing on your face and yours could be felt on his face. You both did nothing but stare at each other with wide eyes. You can hear you heart beat hammering like a drum.

“Yaaah! What are you two doing?”

 

 


Heeyy!! :D

Sorry for the late update. Hope you guys like this chappie as well. 

Thank you to the subscribers.  :D

Comment and subscribe  <3