Chapter 9

Knowing The Truth Hurts

CHAPTER 9

The next day you Eunchae, MI Na and Ayemee went shopping for clothes. It took almost the 4 hours to find the perfect clothes for the party. By the time you were finished it was almost 7:30 pm so you guys decided to go back home after eating dinner.

 

You all went to a restaurant got seated. “I will treat you guys so eat as much as you want!” Ayemee said taking a look at the menu. We ordered the food, while waiting we started talking about each other since it has been a while we all met together.

 

“Ayemee is that you?” a male voice asked. Ayemee looked up to see Daehyun looking and himchan right behind him.

“It is really you Ayemee! What are you doing here” Himchan said a little over excited.

 

“Oh I went shopping with my cousin and her friend for the party that daehyun’s sis throwing. Talking of your sister hows is she doing? I haven’t seen her since you  guys moved back to korea!” Ayemee asked daehyun.

“She is doing well. She was so excited when she heard you were coming from your boyfriend! We were going to go to the airport to pick you up but something came up so noona told you BF to tell you to come to the party this week so you guys can meet. Oh and by the way you are going to tell about your BF to your friends at the party right?  You don’t need to look so worried. I already know that so I won’t say his name while talking” he said and you all sighed. So much for hoping to know the mystery boy’s name from daehyun mouth.

 

Himchan smiled at you all noticing that you were disappointed. “no need to be so disappointed! You will meet him soon. We have to go since we have to practice the songs for tomorrow night. Bye see you all at the party!” and  he winked at Eunchae before leaving.

 

“It was nice running into you here. Bye!” daehyun said to Ayemee and left.

“owww ! what was that Eunchae! Are you two Dating” you said grabbing the  chance to get back at Eunchae for teasing her during the “DETENTION GYM INCIDENT”

 

“do you think he likes me? He is so handsome and y” Eunchae said smiling her eyes twinkling. You knew what she was thinking. Eunchae has dated a lot of boys though she was never serious about any of them except one boy. Truthfully she started dating so many boys after she broke up with him. She found him cheating on her and after that she never dated any boy seriously.

“Oh god EunChae! He is the ninetennth one you are gonna date! This better be the last”  you said to Eunchae.

“ don’t worry I don’t think I will date anyone else if I he is mine. So I guess we will see the BAP performing tomorrow night! i am so goona love this party!” eunchae said.

The food arrived just then so you all ate and went home sleep.

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

I am so sorry for the late update. thank you for waiting patiently so as a reward I give you double updates.

So who do you think Ayemee's boyfriend is? XD

thank you all the subscribers and please keep on commenting .

 

love you all <3