A whole day with Myungsoo

Unwanted Love

I wake up and rub on my eyes. Then i notice that HE's not laying next to me anymore. Suddenly I remember what yesterday happened. My face goes red like a tomatoe! I look at the clock and see that it was 09.00. Wow, not my usual time to wake up. I go to the bathroom and do my usual moring routine. I decide to wear this outfit, because it's a really pretty weather outside.

 

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5x0m50nlv1ro093do1_500.png

I went upstair and expected to see nonna but, wrong.

'Oh, Minah. Good moring.' myungsoo said and smile. He prepare breakfast and it looks delicious.

'Mornig' i mumble and sit on my place. Then i take something from his waffles and start to eating without his invitation.

'i prepare breakfast. Nonna is working. So we are alone. If you understand what I mean?' He smirk at me.

i swallowed at the waffles and cough, of his sentence. He glare at me and handle me some water. I take it and drink it untill there's nothing left.

'thanks' i said.

'You look cute today.' he said while prepare my milk.

'umm...thanks?'

He smile at me.

My heartbeat, it's beating so fast. Why?

 

'Usually, if i say this to other girls they get faint but you're really different, aren't you?' he said and smik.

I roll my eyes and go on with eating.

'Why aren't you home?' i ask as i drink my milk.

'well,...Nonna said, i should prepare breakfast for you, because she told me, you are a terrible cooker.' he said and chuckle.

My face goes red, again! Aish! Nonna, if you home, I'll gonna kill ya!

'....'

Then he smile, again!!

'umm...what are you doing today?'

'Nothing, why?' i ask

'Let's do something togheter today!' he said.

'What?!Why?!' i get panic.

'Because I want to.' he said and stood up.

'I'll gonna pick you up later, bye then.' he said while wearing his jacket. Then he open the door and left. 

'But I don't want to! And I won't do!' I shout after him. I just could hear his chuckle and then i go inside and clean the table up.

*Is he really going to pick me up? Whatever. I don't want to and I will not go with him.* i thought and walk to my room.

~1 hour left~

*Aish! Where is he?! I thought he want to pick me up?! It's already 12.00am. Where the heck is he?! Wait. Why are I'm concern anyways? Stupid Minah!* I thought and hit my head.

~30min left~

*Gosh! What for a Liar! He's so stupid! Why don't he comes?* i go up and down and up and down and check every time the clock.

~12.55~

*SIGH* .... *Myungsoo...did you lie to me?* i sadly thought and check the clock, again. It's the 70 time that i check the time. I going really crazy! Yeah I know i said that i don't will go with him, but....i think, i miss him. Yes , i miss him. I get really crazy, maybe i should go to the doctor. Aish, Myungsoo, where are you?

~13.15~

*ding-dong* I immediately open my eyes and stand from the couch up to open the door. But before I open the door i wait a little, to make it seems like i didn't wait for him all day. After some time I open the door with a friendly smile and expect to see HIM, but it was....just the postman.

'Good mornig Madame, here's a packet, if you would be so friendly to sign here?' he said friendly.

'YA! Why are you here?! DON'T YOU KNOW I WAITING HERE FOR SOMEONE ALL DAY?! WHY DID YOU MADE ME HOPES THAT YOU WERE HIM?! HUH?!' i shout.

The postman just look shock and handle me fast the packet and run as quickly as he can away.

I sigh *it wasn't him* Then i take the packet and slammed the door. But then suddenly a feet goes between the door and i couldn't close it. I open the door confusing and to my surprise it was MYUNGSOO! I automatically smile.

'Myungsoo...' i whisper.

'the one and only!' he said and smile.

My smile gets bigger and i had that feeling to hug him. But i didn't.

'so, you were waiting for me the whole day?' he smirk

'huh? I didn't-' i cut my self of. *gosh, did he hear the little conversation between me and the postman?!* and now my head goes red, very red!

'haha, no need to be shy!' he said

'whatever...'

'well then, let's go!' he said and pull me to his car.

 

Well it's the first time i drive with him and i promise it will be the last! He drives faster than a rocket!

'YA!!! MYUNGSOO! IF YOU DON'T DRIVE SLOWER WE WILL DIE!' I shout, but he don't listen and just go on.

I shout at him for many times and said he should drive slower but he don't want to listen. Aish, this boy!

As we stop by a traffic light. I use this chance and go out of this car. I never, never will drive with him anymore!

'YA! MINAH! WERE ARE YOU GOING?' He shout after me but i ignore it and continue walking. I walk to a little cafe and order a cup of milk. I was thirsty. After a while someone enter the cafe.

'YA! PARK MINAH! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING YOU DO?!' he shout.

I know it was Myungsoo. I don't answer i just act like we were went to this cafe togheter and talking like a usual date.

'Do you ignore me?' he ask angry.

'Fine. Know what?' he said.

I look at him. I love to annoying him! It's very funny.  Hehe. I look with all my interest at him and wait for what he means. And that what he do, i don't really expect to see.

'YA! Waitdress, come here!'

'yes, sir?' she ask and look like she will every moment melting. Great. Looks like she's a fan of him....

'Wanna o out with me?Now?' he said and smirk at her.

My eyes widen and my mout form to an 'o'.

'Don't dare to!' i said shock.

'OMG. My worktime isn't over but i think i can ditch it for you! Wait here, i'll be there in a minute.' She said excited and almost to cry and scream. What for a .

Then Myungsoo turn to me and smirk at me.

'Look like I have found a replacement! Hehe.' he said

I just shake my head and left this cafe. Great day! Gosh, what for a bastard! I'm nearly to cry!

Suddenly i feel strong arms hugging me behind.

'Don't worry. I said that, I will waste my time just with you.' he whisper in my ear.

I turn over to face him. I want to slap him, but i don't do that. I look angilly at him and just go home.

'wait!' he said and held my wrist.

'i'm sorry. Please forgive me?'

i face him again and couldn't be under his cuteness. I nood with a smile and TOGHETER we go to a park. Myungsoo want to go with me to a mall, but i like to go to the park more. And because ha want to make me happy, we go to the park.

I see little kids playing around the play ground. They laughing, talking and completly enjoying theire life. These Things make me smile. I wish i could turn back time where I experience it too when i was younger. That were special memories. While I was looking around, myungsoo playing with his mobile.

'Wanna get some ice-creams?' myungsoo suddenly ask me

'Oh yeah, Sure' i said and we go togheter to the ice-shop.

'What can I get you?' A girl ask Myungsoo. umm, hello? I'm here too? Aish, this es, everywhere!

'Umm...I don't know. You have to ask this pretty lady next to me' he said and point at me.

'huh?' My face was red and I was confuse.

'What do you want?' he ask me.

'Me?ummm....'

'Miss, we don't have all the time, please hurry.' the girl said in a y voice. What? I was just thinking some seconds. And we are the only one who queue.

'i'll take chocolate.' i codly said.

'and you?' she ask myungsoo in a more nicer voice than to me earlier!

'Nothing. Just serve us the ice-cream, we order.' he coldy said and conntinue playing with his mobile.

'Yes, sir.' she said friendly.

As she want to serve me my ice, she 'accidentally' fell and my ice land on my shirt. ! These patches are hard to wash!

'YA! ARE YOU BLIND?!' Myungsoo shout at her.

'Sir, it was-'

'SHUT UP.' he cut her off and caring me. He takes napkin and try to get the patches away. But it don't work.

'YA! YOU GONNA BUY HER A NEW SHIRT OR YOU GET FIRED!' He still shout at her angirlly. She just look at him very scare. *, this was a wrong move! Aish...This girl! She's even not prettier than me!* she touht jealously.

'F-f-ired?' she stutter.

'YA! Myungsoo! It's okay. Just let it be.' i try to calm him down. We're walking out of the shop and go to the sea. Before we left myungsoo said: 'You have to be glad. If she aren't be here, you would get fired. These time i will let you pass but next time, you get fired.'

Wow. He's really aggressive! If he only knew, what the school queenka's do to me, they would be dead, i guess.

'Thank you, but you don't need to overdo.' I said and held his hand while we walking.

'No, she deserve it.' he said.

I smile at him. *No one ever protect me by small things like that. Sure, Gikwang-oppa always protect me, but not by things like that.*

We were talking about Different things and had a lot of fun! He's the cutest person, if you know him better!

 

 

 

 

'Minah?' someone behind us said.

I turn over and saw.......

 

 

 

 

 

Zelo?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So two chapters at one day! PLEASE SUBSCRIPE AND COMMENT!!! THANK YOU! <3