Night.

Unwanted Love

'Aaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!'

 

 

 

i open my eyes and notice that i was in my room. My body was warm and i was sweating wery hard. *Just a dream, just a dream...* i calmy thought. Then suddenly the door goes open.

'Gosh, Minah! What the hell is wrong with you?! Screaming at 03.00am. You're ing Pabo.' Nonna swear at me.

I am still shock and i tremble. How can she talk with me at this way? Don't she wanna come to me amd hug me?

then i feel tears dropping down. My feeling is so disappoint of her. 

'Yah! Stop crying! Just go back to sleep. You crybaby. I see you always crying. I'm getting really sick of this.' That was her last sentence. Then she left. *crybaby?* 

'NOO! NONNA, don't leave me! I need you!' I shout after her while i going to her room. 

She was lying in her bed and her back is facing me. 

'Nonna....don't you love me anymore? Did i do something wrong? Don't hate me please!!' I try to said with a very high voice.

'....'

'Nonna?'

'Aish! Minah! Go back to sleep. I'm tired.' She coldly said.

'But-'

'i'm not angry. Work was hard. Now good night.' She said a little bit happliy. But it was fake. 

*So it's because work and not me?*

'N-n-onn-a, can i sleep than next to you?' I stutter.

she sigh and ignore me.

So i take this as a yes. I slowly move to her bed and lay next to her. I hug her thight and close my eyes. She didn't say anything. Then i could hear sob. Is she crying? I open my eyes and..yes. She is. 

'Nonna? What's wrong?' 

She sigh and wipped her tears away.

'nothing. Just sleep.' She whispered. Then she kiss my forehead. 

*Are you gonna be the old nonna? Nonna, i love you so much!* i think and sleep in her arms.

 

*sigh* *Minah, i hope you won't be disappoint, if you find the truth...* she sadly thought.

 

 

 

 

 

sorry for long update and for a bad chapter. But it's still better, as nothing right?^^