Remember

Unwanted Love

I open my small wardrobe and pick my clothes.http://s2.favim.com/orig/33/k-fashion-kfashion-pretty-q-ulzzang-Favim.com-268368.jpg (that's what it looks like)

then i pack my bag with all muy stuffs and left the house.

I feel the fresh air against my face and it's raining a little bit.  And then I have to think about them again.

 

I miss Gikwang-oppa and Zelo. I want to say i'm sorry but....I'm scared. How I whish Myungsoo didn't picked me up. I'm so lonely. Even Ai, my best friend, isn't there for me when I need here! Oh, i forgot to tell you that she's lives in abroad. Since the day after my mistake... She made a student exchange in London. I whish I would be there also. At first, she didn't want to left me but i said it would be okay and I after all have Gikwang-Oppa. But i was wrong. Ai don't know about the mistake. But I know that she will be mad at me too....Gosh. My life is just ....Urgh! I thought going out will make me thinking at something other, but it don't. I just want to cry now, hardly!

I stand in the middle of the city. Around me, i see people with umbrellas. The rain gets harder, but I don't care at all. I stand there like a geek. My tears are droping down my face. People didn't look at me. They just ignore me. You know that feeling, when persons you love, make yo feel worthless? Maybe you think overdo, but i didn't told you the worst part.

 

*Flashback*

 

'Gikwang-Oppa! I'm sorry! Reall-' i tried to said and keep down my teaars.

'shut up. I don't want to listen to your dirty story!' he angrilly shouted.

'but........zelo?' i turned to him.

He just looked to the ground with an disappointed face.

'Op-p-pa, don't misunderstand me. Just let me tell you the story.'

'Don't call me Oppa again. And i know, you two didn't do anything wrong.'

'....but why are you angry?'

'BECAUSE YOU JUST WENT OUT WITH A ING PABO.' Zelo suddenly shouted.

I looked at him in shock. 

'Minah, you forgot what he done to me?' Gikwang asked.

'no....' i answered and looke down.

*Gikwang had a girlfriend. He loved her very much.But one day, she cheated at him.-with Myungsoo! Well, Myungsoo should have to seduce her. But I don't think so. I never liked her, she was always a .*

'I think we speak enough. It's over. Zelo, let's go.' Gikwang coldy said and left the room.

'Noooooo!' I screamed and cry. I felt to the ground and cry lonely.

 

~End~

 

 

Like that day, i was in the position too. At the ground and crying quietly. Then suddenly, everything went black. 

 

I lay in the middle of the city and rain drops on me. I was helpless. I was nothing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There it goes. Don't forget to subscribe and comment! And follow me on instagram! @_yourbabe

Bye!