say good bye

Unwanted Love

The past days are replay like our first day. 

My dad told Eunji to show me around, as long as i stayed here. And these past time, she was more open. We laughed, took photos, had fun and she's really amazing!

My whole vacation i spent often with eunji as with my family. I was really sorry, but.....well. It was worth.  We even spent our time togheter in the weekend. 

Eunji is a funny, happy, nice, beauty Girl. She's just, PERFECT! But weirdly, aways if i asked her about her past, she never answered. So i stopped it. Maybe something worse happened. I felt so sorry for her. Matter what happened, i will always be by her side.

I wish i could stay here forever, but i can't. There would be so many important things i would leaving alone. Minah, Ai, and all our memory. No, i can't leave they. At most Minah. She would need me at most. I couldn't leave her alone. But what will happen with Eunji? She looks so lonely here. I want to stay by her also, but how should i do that? Staying by Minah and at the same time by Eunji? Impossible....or not?

 

~~~~~

*beep~beep~beep~be-*

i pushed the alarm clock off and stared at the ceiling. 

*today's the day. It's time. Time to say good bye*

Sadly i hung my head low and walked slowly to my bathroom. I wish i couldn't wake up today...

I looked in the mirror and saw a boy. His eyes are red, of not sleeping well, his smile isn't there were it should be and his hair is just a mess! Yes and his name is Gikwang. Lee Gikwang.

After my morning routine, i walked the stairs slowly down. 

*eunji-ah, miahne. But i can't leave Minah. She was there when i needed her and now she needs me* i sigh and arrive at the kitchen.

'Good morning master' the maids greeted me.

'master, something bad happened? Didn't you sleep well?' a maid asked worried.

I shook my head as a sign for no and just ate my flakes.

After break fast i packed all my stuffs in my suitcase and checked the clock.

*only 1hour more* i thought

The rest of the time i layed lazily in my bed and thought about things.

*what will happen if i leave? What will happen if i don't leave? Will eunji meet a new boy if i leave? Will she forget me? What's with Minah? Is she fine? I missed her so much...* that's what i thought. What for a mess in  my head!

Suddenly i heard someone at my door knocking.

'master, visit for you' a maid told me.

'i'm coming' i stood up and walked to the living room.

I walked in and-

'OPPA! YOU'RE GOING? WHY DIDN'T YOU TOLD ME?! ARE YOU REALLY LEAVING ME IN THIS COLD WORLD ALONE?? WHY? HUH? WHY HAS EVERYONE TO LEAVE ME??! WHAT DID I DO WRONG? HUH??' a sad voice shouted at me.

'eunji' i quietly whispered. It's broke my heart to saw her like that. Her tears are drooped down like a water fall. Her eyes are sad and red.

'eunji-ah, miahne' i said. I walked over her to hugged her, but she pushed me back.

'eunji' i said shocked.

'don't touch me' she said between her crying.

'eunji, i can explain it' i try to start.

'i don't wanna hear it' she hold her eyes and passed me. She was about to opened the door, but i took her hand and pushed her against the door. I looked in her beautiful, sad eyes.

'l-le-t g-go o-ff me' she stuttered.

Suddenly, i had a deja-vu. Our first meeting was also like that!

'eunji, listen. I had a friend. She's like a sister to me. She's lonely there and i can't leave her. I'm sorry. But, she needs me. She was always there for me and now i have to be by her too. Eunji-ah, don't be sad. My heart will break apart if i leaving you, but i just can't stay here. I'm very sorry, i really am. Eunji-ah,......I love you' i couldn't hold it anymore. I pushed my lips against her and feel her soft lips.