Friday 13th

Unwanted Love

flashback ends

'....yeah, that was my ride' he finishs it

'WAAAAHH!!! OPPA!' i start to squiel. 

'OMO! I can't believe, you are in a realtionship!!!YEEEY FINALLY I HAVE AN UNNIE!!' I said excited

'pssssh, stop shouting, i'll getting deaf' he said covers his ears

'sorry, but, woah! That's the best LOVE STORY, I've ever heard! Oppa, you're so cute and sweet. She's really lucky' i smile

'thank you, but you know, you will be always my girl' he grinns

'keke. Sooo, now you live with an girl, huh?' i smirks

'uuuuh, i guess so' he nervously said

'you getting nervous?' i raise an eyebrown. He avoids suddenly every eye contact with me.

'tell me,.....did you guys,,,,?' i slowly smirks evilly. Then he blushs, hardly. *uh-oh, well is it true, then?* i try not to laugh hard.

'YA! Just because i share my house with her, doesn't mean anything! W-E D-I-D-N-T D-O A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G' he spells clearly, but he still blushs.

'if you mean' i wink

'anyways, how are you these past days?' he changes the topic. My happiness immediatly fades as he mention my life. 

It's terrible.

It's .

It's nothing.

I sadly stare at the table, trying to held my tears. Then i slowly begin to tell him about Nonna, how she is, what she has done and about Myungsoo and Zelo...

'omo, minah...' he couldn't say anything. He is so shock about my life, he doesn't find the right words.

'gwenchana' i fake a smile

'but i don't understand why she has suddenly left. There must be a reason!' he starts to thinks.

'nah, i don't wanna know the reason actually, knowing it will surely hurt me more.' i sadly said.

'everything will be fine' he patts my shoulder

'i'm here' he stands up and sit next to me. Then he huggs me. My tears falling one after another down my cheeks.

'i-i d-d-o-n't k-know w-what t-to d-oo anymo-r-e-e' i stutter between my sob

'psssh, i'm here' he my hair

*~sigh~ minah, if i had known it, i wouldn't had gone, what should i do now?* gikwang worriedly thinks.

 

After break, we go to our class. We have math now. Ugh, my favorite subject -____-

The teacher babbles something about some formulars.

Since when do math has letter which we had to count with numbers?! WTF! I don't understand anything! I know for sure i will fail my next math exam. I try to give my attention the lesson, but even as hard as i try, it was worthless. I just don't get it....

'Mrs. Park, would you please tell us the result of that exercise?' the teacher asks me as he gives me an strictly look. He knows that i'm bad at math and didn't pay my attention the lesson before, but still he asks me? Ummm hello? Here are so many other math genie who he could asks. WHy the heck is he picking me?! HELL He's so evil! My 'favorite' teacher.

'uhhhh, do i have to?' i fake an innocent smile.

All the other students laugh at my answer.

The teacher glares at everyone and they immediatly shut up.

The he looks at me and hands me the chalk. I slowly get up from my seat and walk in front of it. I take the chalk and then i just write a number, which is flying through my head.

'i have finish' i said shyly and hand him the chalk back.

'you're answer is false, which means you not pay attention to my class. I don't want such students in my class. If you don't pass the next math exam, you won't pass.' he coldy said

I just hung my haed low and walk back to my seat slowly.

'you're the worse student i've ever had. I'm not here for fun. I'm here for teaching math, but such students i only can defy. How did you even get in here, girl?' he conntinue making me feel worthless.

Gikwang gives me a sign if he should punch him, but i didn't agree. I don't really care, sure such words hurt, but he's not worth.

'i bet you-' someone suddenly cuts him off

'ya! Stop it. You said enough.' myungsoo cuts him off.

I look at him shock. *Did myungsoo just protective me??* my eyes shines at him. He looks at the teacher bored.

'YA! HOW DARE YOU TO CUT ME OFF?!' The teacher angrilly hiss.

'YA! Ahjusshi, don't you know when to reach the limit?' another voice said with an bored face also.

That time It is Zelo.

'Ahjussi?! Did you just call me ahjussi?' He gets more angry! *uh-oh, why are they doing that? Don't they know that they will get in troubles?* i worriedly think

'problem?' zelo smirks

'AISH! YOU GUYS ARE-' He starts again but gets cut off, again.

'Don't you fell any shame? You just hurt that girl *point at me* and YOU dare to be a teacher? Tsk, today, even the best school are setting teachers like that' myungsoo said.

*MY HEROS* I smile

Everyone in the class laugh at the scence, expect the teacher of course. He's so angry, his face could get muddle up with an tomatoe!

'YA! EVERYONE! SHUT UP!' the teacher yells.

'but they right!' another student said

'yeah, you always make us feeling worthless!'

'what's that for a teacher?'

'and your exams are always the difficultes!'

'yeah, these exams can only work professional!'

'you're also mean!'

Everyone starts to count his faults. His face is by every word they say, just priceless. I had to laugh so hard, i swear!

'FINE. IF YOU THINK YOU CAN DO IT WITHOUT ME, THEN I WILL GO.' he shouts.

'YEAAAHHHH!!!' Everyone cheers, claps theire hands and some are even dance at the table!

'BUT FIRST, LEE MYUNGSOO, CHOI JUNHONG (ZELO) AND PARK MINAH, DETENTION.' he said and give us a sign to follow him out.

*uh-oh, i can smell detention* we three thought at the same time.

 

~outside~

'you three, just because of you, everyone gets nuts. Sooo, your detention is.....

~he takes out a big, fat mathbook~

finish all the exam untill next week, aaaandd, clean the classroom, plus the school garden. If you don't do all this work, you will only recaive more detention.' He hands us (better say me)  the book.

'omo' i said as i take it and nearly fell down with it. It is much HEAVIER THEN ME! But luckily zelo and myungsoo quickly grab one of my arms and could save me before i land to ground.

'thanks' i bow to them, they just look at me bored. *akward* i grinn akwardly. 

'tsk, such supermans. Always have to save her.tsk.tsk.' the teacher shakes his head and walk away. But the book is really heavy! Myungsoo and Zelo ball theire hands and try to calm down.

'soooo, how are we going to do that?' zelo asks as he takes the book from my hands.

'do it togheter, i'm out' myungsoo said bored and open the door to our classroom.

'YA! We were suposed to do that to three' zelo said angrily

'but i don't want to' he said

'i don't care if you don't want to. Tsk, lazy boy' zelo rolls his eyes and hands me the book again.

'uh-oh' i said as i fell down with the book. These time, none of them saved me.

*tch, now i just need one person to help me and none of you do it* i think

'YA! If i be you, i would watch what i say' Myungsoo grab his collar

'bastard, let go of me' zelo pushs him away

Myungsoo is about to punch him as i stop him.

'YA! STOP IT! BOTH OF YOU!' I said standing  between them.

'pfff, who are you to command us' zelo said in a low voice

'i may not be your boss, but i'm stucking in here too. So we have to do an team work and just finsih everything.' i tell them

'tzzz, i will never do a teamwork with that' myungsoo pints at zelo.

'and i'm never with that' zelo points at myungsoo.

'but we have to' i whine

'no' both of them pout like little kids. They cross theire arms while turning arround, not to faceing each other.

~sigh~ 'i'm feeling like doing baby sitting' i mumble

'YA! I heard that' both of them shout.

'sorry, sorry, sorry' i apologie and bows many times.

'fine, i guess theres no other choice left.' zelo finally gives in

'hmph' myungsoo stays still stubbron

'oh really? Thank you zelo oppa!' i bow at him

Suddenly we heard a door slamm. We turn srround and don't saw myungsoo somewhere.

'i guess, he really doesn't want to work with us...' i sadly mumble

'hey, head up! You still had me, right?' he smiles and shows me his dimples.

'oh, yeah' i smile

'oh and minah, i stop forceing you to move to me. You right. It's your choice, not mine. Miahne' he apologizes.

'no it's okay' i smile in relief that he finally gets it!

*but maybe it's because of me, why he doesn't want to work with?* i think worriedly

'something's wrong?' Zelo asks

'huh? uuh no' i quickly shake my head.

'okay then let's go in' zelo mistrustfull looks at me and walk me in the classroom.

 

'move to me? what does that mean? Did that bastard force minah to live by him? Pfff, how selfish' myungsoo mumbles as he eavesdrop on.

'myungsoo, what are you doing?' woohyun asks

'are you eavesdrop on someone's conversation?' Hoya puts his ear on the door also.

'oh, there is really a conversation!' hoya said to the others

'jinja?' dongwoo starts to puts his ear on the door too but myungsoo slap his head

'YA! off!' He angrily said and then walk back to his seat.

'Ya! Myungsoo, that thing you did before was really respectfull' sungyeol patts his hand at my shoulder

'yeah, that was really cool, man' sunggyu agree

'what do you mean?' i asks as if i don't know what they mean

'protecting Minah, dude. Even i understand what they meant' dongwoo said.

'shut up, i just did it because-' myungsoo gets cut off

'Because??' everyone asks excited

'YA! It's none of your buisness.' myungsoo coldly said.

'ohhh, come on, man. When you not going to tell us, who else?' sungjong whines

'nobady.' i answer easily.

'now go back to your seat, hyungs' myungsoo shoos them

'aish, so annoying' i mumble. As i look up, i notice that dongwoo is still standing in front of me and looking excited.

'what?' myungsoo asks him bored

'what what?' he asks him

'what do you want?!' Myungsoo asks him annoying.

'you said hyungs and i'm not your hyung' dongwoo smiles

'ohhh, is that so?' myungsoo act lovely

Dongwoo noods happily

'okay, then.... OFF DOEANGSEANG!' Myungsoo yells at him

Dongwoo gives him an pokerface and walk offended back to his seat.

'pfff, what the heck are they annoying me so early today?' myungsoo mumbles

 

Then the next teacher comes and we have english. I secretly look at zelo, then to myungsoo. Then i sigh.

*they are both weird and confuseing me...* i lean my head at my hands. Then i stare at my necklace, which Zelo bought me. I touch it and smile.

Actually i'm close with Zelo. But after he kiss me, i-ii'm confuse.  At that moment, i try to avoid him as good as i can. But i couldn't. I'm still not sure if i love him. Even if he stole my first kiss. Did he may stole my heart also, but i didn't recognoize it? Arrgggh, so confuseing!

 

After the bell finally rings, everyone walk happily out. Out to weekend. 

I sigh in relief. *there it goes. WEEKEND!* i smile

'minah!' Gikwang run over to me.

'oh, oppa' i wave

'minah, did you plan something for weekend?' he asks me

'uhhhmmm, no why?' i answer

'because, i want you to meet eunji. Let's have an barbecue tomorrow' he tells me

'at saturday? Sure' i agree

'good, i will pick you up then. Bye' he hugs me and then he gets in the car.

As he drove away, suddenly something hit my head. I forgot my detention!

*oh damn, i can't! And he's already away....i just will call him later* i think

Then i see Myungsoo walking alone out of school. Well he's not really alone. He plays his phone.

 

'MYUNGSOO-AH!' I shout after him

He turn arround and saw me, but he keep walking.

*Is he ignoreing me? Gosh, today's really a friday 13th. What for a bad day...* i think. *but i'm not giving up. I will asks what his problem is. Here and now.* i follow him

 

'YA! MYUNGSOO! DO U IGNORE ME?!'

*Aish this girl annoying me*

'MYUNGSOO I TALKING TO U!'

'What?!' he said codly. He looked me with his coldy stare and a poker-face. What did just happended to him? He was never like this before...

'I-i...U...what's wrong with u?' I tried to asked gently.

'Nothing. Absoulutly nothing. Just go to your ing Oppa!' he shouted at me. I twitched of his hard answer. Why is he acted like that? He's deffininitly talking about Zelo.

'Ya! Zelo isn't a ing Oppa!' I shouted back with a little bit scared in my voice.

'Oh sorry. I forgot. U're ing Oppa is you're Love. Sorry Minah. I'll never said this again, so would you let me in peace?'

'NO. First, Zelo isn't my Love and if, that would be none of your business.' i said back with a very hard stare.

He shook his head and walked away. He left...he left me with a brooken heart. Myungsoo, why? I shook my head also and walked home. Because Myungsoo and I live in the same country, we went the same way home. But I went in front of him,alone in the rain, while he went with a girl under his arm. I could heard how that girl laughed and always flirted with him and me, well I went that way and tried to hold my tears.

As I wanted to passed the street with full of cars, it suddenly honked and two lights shined on me. I looked with a shooked face and couldn't move.

'MINAH! YA, WATCH IT OUT! QUICK!' Myungsoo screamed and before he could catched me, the car already passed me and i lied on the street with many violations.