after

Unwanted Love

'we are here, today, because we want to celebrate Park Minah relief. Relief from all the pain, the earth has, relief from all the badness. Park Minah is finally relief and is now in peace, we hope so. Does anyone want to say some last words to her, for the last time?' the man asked the community.

The raining sound outside, accompany the sobber and crying inside the hall. But still it is quiet in that hall. It is quiet untill someone stands up.

'i want.' the voice who sounds weak but at the same time strong said. You can see clearly, that he is doing his best to hold up his tears. He is shaking and looks broken, hurt and left. That view is just pittifully. 

'i want too.' another voice filled the quiet hall. All eyes are at him. He stands also up and is just a pair of seats behind the othe man. They look at each other. Coldness and no emotions are in theire eyes, and the stare hold up for a short moment, before they remove theire gaze.

And then another male voice also announces, the three males changes a few cold stares, like the two did earlier.

'me' another voice speaks. This time it is a female voice. She looks more then stressfull and also broken. But who can be happy at a such day? Her eyes are red shot and swollen. She is like a mess. 

And then one by one a few more stands also up and are ready to say theire last words, before she finally goes...

 

'hey' he smiles at the picture of minah

'how does it feels to be in heaven? How does it feels to be free from all that pain? It must be great i guess...remember all the old memories we had togheter? I will never forget them, promise. And i will keep you in my heart, forever. No one can ever replace it. Wait for me overthere okay? I love you, my little girl. Goodbye, sister'

Gikwangs words shakes a little at the end, and he also keep his tears. But he is too weak. They fell one by one. He turns quickly around, falling in eunjis arms, who is also crying.

 

As gikwang goes, it is ai's turn. Her hand carefully strike once over her picture. Also she is too weak and starts to cry.

'why must it be like this? I miss you, you were the best friend i've never had. We made so much memorise...I miss you soo damn much! Come back to me! COME BACK TO ME!' she shouts and screams, messes her hair in frustation. Gikwang and eunji pulls ai out, away from the minah. Ai loses her controll.

 

Then the other person steps in front of her. Her aunt, taeyon.

 

'i should be ashamed, dare to show up again, here. At your burial. I'm sorry' her voice says quietly and pitchy. She covers and also she starts to cries.

'what just happen? It's my fault. I shouldn't have leave you, i should have been a better aunt to you. I'm so sorry, why just you? I can't believe it. How i wish i could return back times. I would be a better aunt to you. I wouldn't leave you...Miahne, i don't ask for forgiveness, cause i don't deserve it. No one have a second chance in that life. Rest in peace, my little girl.'

 

As soon as her aunt also leaves, he steps in front. 

 

'park minah, you took my heart with in your grave. I don't have many memorises with you. The best memorie was as we kissed, remember?' a smile flashs zelos lips. Myungsoos eyes widen and he look at him in shock. *no,...no it can't be true!* he thinks shocks

'i'm sorry. For everything. I should have take better care of you. I shouldn't be mad at you at your last day. Just because you didn't want to move with me, i was upset. I'm such a pabo. I should ask for forgiveness, but your aunt is right. I don't deserve it. I'm won't get better, if you forgive me. Park minah, saranghea, take care of my heart, even when i didn't to you...' he sighs, takes a last glance at her, and leaves heartbroken. 

 

As he passes myungsoo, myungsoo bumbs into his shoulder, deliberaty. Zelo glares at him, but he keeps silent, because he knows how much Minah hates it when they fight. Zelo sighes and held myungsoo at his shoulder.

'i know you were also in love with her. Did you think you were the only one?' he asks myungsoo. Myungsoo let out a small laugh, and faces him, coldly.

'who can anyway resist her? She was beautiful.' he answers

'You right. Who can resist only such a beauty?' zelos voice is huskily

'we're not.' myungsoo says and then he walks away.

 

The people have leave one by one. and there were only stands myungsoo. It is already dark outside. Gikwang, eunji, zelo, her aunt are still there. Ai have to leave in an hospital. She faints. Poor her...

 

'hurry and say your last words. We have to bring her away.' the man says

Myungsoo noods. He steps in front of her. His love. He gets weak and fall at his knees. His head down, tears streams his face down.

 

'miahne' he sobs

'it's my fault. The ambulance have arrived earlier, if i didn't get frozen. I was hypnotized. I couldn't think clear. you could be still here...with me, with us...Why does it have to come like this? Why do you have to left? Why can't i follow you? WHY DOES GOD MEAN IT BAD WITH YOU?!?' his voice yells

 

'ya, keep quiet please or leave.' the man warn

 

'i'm so sorry' his voice high

'it's so hard to let you go, it's so hard not to see you anymore. Life , i wish, i could come with you. DAMN IT!' he beats with his fist at the ground and his hand starts to bleeds. The man didn't say anything, because he knows he should better keep silent.

 

'I LOVE YOU! that's why it's hard to let go of you. It ! It hurts! How can you just leave like that? huh? , you can't change me and then just leave like that. NO, you can't do that to me! You can't make me feel like that way and just disappeared!' he shouts the pain out and cries even more. It is a hurtful view.

 

'Minah, i love you.....goodbye my love, rest in peace...' he kiss the picture and the remove hisself from that place.

 

 

It's over, park minah don't excist anymore. 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Forelast chapter :) 

 

i'm sorry for the long waiting...hope it was okay :)

 

You guys want an sequel? Please comment if yes :) If no then just don't comment. Thank you!^^