Meeting

Unwanted Love

'where are you??I'm waiting in this damn cafe for ing 10min already!' a low voice roars.

'I'm here, I'm here! Sorry! stop shouting please! My ear will getting deaf!' i speak in my phone.

I run the rest of the way to cafe and arrive in 2min. I push the door and enter the cafe. I look around and then, I find him. He's sitting there with his fat cigarette and his strong coffee. 

'sit.' he coldy command me. I do what he told me and sit silently down.

We sit there and none of us saying anything. He's playing with his phone while i just sit there bored.

'what do you like to eat and drink, miss?' a waiter disturb the silent.

'umm...a water, please' i said and give him the menu back. The waiter goes and now it's like before. It's just he and me,now.

'soooo, wanna know why i sudenly want to meet you?' suddenly he said and look at me in my eyes.

'i'm not sure.....' i shyly said.

'are you scared of me?' he emotionless ask.

'should i?' 

'hahaha!' he laugh with his low voice.

'what's wrong with you today?' he ask after his laughing.

'nothing.' i coldy answer.

'if you mean, well, how's your niece? umm, Minah?' 

'why do you ask today that much? Just tell me now the reason what you want.' i annoying said.

'sorry! I just want to be nice, nothing more, hehe.' he grinn what looks evil.

I roll my eyes and then the waiter comes and put my drink at the table.

'so?' i ask him annoying.

'taeyon, you did borrow some moneys of me for a few months ago and you still didn't pay it me back.' he said.

'well, i still don't have enough money for pay it back! I will pay it your back if zelo buy just five drugs more!' i tell him embarres. I know, i know. I'm not proud of what i doing but i don't have any other choices! I got fiered at my old job and i need that money for my and minah's life. If i didn't sell drugs we would live in the streets right now. And i just could prevent it if i sell drugs. I'm so sorry minah....

'but i don't have the time. I want my money.' he obtruvsively said.

'just one month more, please' i beg.

'hmm,...what will you give me as long as i have to wait?' he raise one eye brown.

'i, i don't know....I think i won't have anything that you will be pleased with that.'

'well, my wife, she's at the buisness trip for a few months and i don't have any woman at home for my, lust.' he evily grinn.

'i'm not a .' i said shock. *no ing way i will sleep with a such bastard like you!* i think and just that mind wanna make me puke.

'who says i meaning you? you're to old for me.' he smirk.

'what?OLD?! I'm much younger than you, so shut up!' i angrily said.

'ya! i'm only 52!' he defend his self

'yes, old enough for rest home' i roll my eyes.

'Ya! Watch your mouth!' he angrilly shout!' and slap at the table that make me flinch.

'sorry...' i quietly said.

'whatever. I were speaking about ..............your niece. Minah.' he smirk, again.

'WHAT?!??!' i ask with wide eyes.