OMO!

Unwanted Love

'Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!'' i sreamed like i just saw a ghost.

*WTF IS HE DOING HERE?!?*

'Aish, Minah! Why do you have to shouted?' Nonna asked me.

'What is HE doing here?!' i said a little bit loud.

'Ugh? I thought you two have to do a project today?So that was he told me.' She turned to Myungsoo. Myungsoo shaked his head and blinked some few times. *Gosh...Minah made me really want to do THIS!*His face was a little bit red.Did he was looking at me the wohle time?! 

'umm...that's right.' he said looking again at me. I feel so dirty. I mean, I'm half naughty and that in front of him! and he just starred at me. That's just an awful feeling!

~Akward Silence~

'um...Well than, have fun. I will bring you later some snacks. Hwaiting!' she said and go away. *Wow! Her body is really y! I think i will definitly have fun, hehe.* Myungsoo thought and smirked.

*Gosh! He's still looking at me!!*

 

 

 

I go to my room and just let him stand there like an pabo who just realized that i was going and go after me. * Her legs are irresitible!!* he tought and look at her long legs.

I go to the bathroom and put on some clothes. While Myungsoo sat on my chair and take his stuffs out. And then I enters the room.

'Ya! Where's your naughty body?' he ask and smirked as i walked to my bed.

I glared at him, but then i've got and Idea. So I go to him and his face and play y in front of him. I want to seduce him. I pull him to my bed and ripped his shirt. I pain with my fingers lines at his abs. Up and down. While I do this I went closer and closer.

'wow! Baby! Why are you in hurry?' he said and show his y smile. He put his arm around my hip and come closer. Our lips were just millimeters away.

I just look at him in a very y stare, show him my smirk and then----I punched him! I punched him really hard in his stomach with my hand.

'Never call me baby and never, NEVER be a ert to me! Else i will punch you somewhere else' and look at his .

He just sighed in pain and held his stomach. *Aish! This Girl!....y and angry-I like it!* he thought and try to smirk in his pain.

 

 

After that, we start with our project. It tooks hours to have the same opinion! And then, finally we have it! After 2 hours we finally have the frist sentence of our script. Wow! How far we are ,right? -___- 

'Ya, Minah i'll go now.' he suddenly said and pack his stuffs.

'bye.' i codly said without looking at him. As he wanted to open the door someone already open the door and hit Myungsoo on his head. *Aish! Why are I getting alwys hurt today?* he tought and his head, who was with pain.

'OH NO! Sorry Myungsoo-ah! I didn't mean it! Is it hurt badly?' Nonna ask in worry.

I just roll my eyes. I wouldn't even care if a car hitting him! 

'Anny, i'm okay.' he said and smile to her. She smile back but then she notice that his shirt was ripped. Uh-Oh!

'umm....D-d-id you t-w-wo d-d-id.....' She ask with her eyes widen.

'NO!' we both shout and make her twitch.

Yep. I passed my whole time with him in his ripped shirt. I didn't said sorry, because he's rich. He can replace his shirt every time! and he had got y abs! Wait. What did I just thought?! Gosh, Minah!!!!!

'whatever....umm Myungsoo where are you going?' nonna ask and change the topic.

'I want to go home nonna. It's getting late outside.'

'Wait, you can't.' she said.

*WHAT? WHY?* i look at her shocked and wait of her answer.

'Well, it's raining hard and i don't want you to get sick. You can sleep here.'

*omo. -------------------------Dead inside------------------------. She just didn't said that right? Nonna! Why do you do this to me?* i thought ans pray inside that he will say no,  but....*

'umm...If it looks like that, then i would like to stay here. Thank you very much Nonna.'He said and bowed.

'It's okay, I will love to and i think mianh also, because you will sleep by her.' she said and smirk to me.

There it goes....My deathline 2.

I gulped very loud.

'I'd rather die instead of sleeping with him.And i can also borrow him a umbrella, so problem solved.'i said codly.

'MINAH! He's our guest and you have to be polite or else....' she warn me.

I gulped again. This 'or else' is very awful! Worse than sleeping with him! It's washing the Backs of old people!!!!! I have to do it once as i didn't do taht what she want. So yeah. I will tell you guys this story another time.

'alright, alright! Arasso i will share my bed!' i said and quickly go up to finish everything. I can't believe i will share my bed with this ert for the wole night!!

And i can't believe she wins again! Aish....This will be a awful Night!!

 

 

 

 

OMO O.O! What for chapter, right? Please subscripe and comment!!!!!!!