He is different

Unwanted Love

I went outside, don't care if i ditch school. I could heard how Gikwang screamed After me, but i ignored him. I ignored everything and just ran straight to my Favorite Place. I looked back and checked if gikwang followed me but he didn't. I looked than straight and continue my way...

gikwang's pov

I shouted her name but she didn't listened. I was about to ran after her but then Jongwo came.

'President! You have to sign this letter for the principal!'

'But Minah...' I said and looked after her but I couldn't saw her anymore.

*! What should I do?! But...Maybe she need really time for herself alone...Good that I know where she would go if she's sad. I just finished my work and go later to her.* I thought and went with Jongwo away.

 

Minah's POV

I breathed the fresh air and sat at a bench. This place is the most beautifulest. I could feel the fresh wind blew through my hair. I closed my eyes and remember.

 

~Flashback~

I opened my eyes and realized that I'm in the hospital. I tried to remember the reason and as I remember everything again, I cried. I cried very hard. I shouted and destroyed everything in that room what I saw. The doctor came and spurted me with something that makes me sleepy. 

I needed weeks, months to cope with the dead of my parents. They left me when I was just 12. That's too earlie! Some days after THAT a man came to me as I visited my parents grave.

'Park Minah?' He asked softly.

'Yes sir?'

'Minah, we wanna sent you to your new familie. The Kim's. please pack your stuffs and tomorrow we will take you to your new home.'

*No. No no no. They can't do it! I can pretty look after myself. They didn't even ask me for my opinion! I want to stay here! I don't wanna go to a strange familie.* I thought. 

I ran. I ran as fast as I can at home. The Mans are followed me but I managed to depend them. I don't know what to do so I cried. I packed all my stuffs and left my house. I ran away, but I don't know where. It was cold and rainy outside. I spented the night in a gutter, in rain, alone.

~some days later~

That court decided that I allowed to live by my aunt. I was happy. My aunt live in Seoul so I moved from New York to Seoul. My best friend, ai, moved also! She couldn't live without me and I couldn't live without her. And that was the beginn of a new life in Seoul.

~Ends~

 

I smiled and looked to the beautiful sea. These Memories make me feel sad but happy also. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the fresh air.

'Minah' someone said.

i opened my eyes and saw Zelo! *what is he doing here? Is he followed me?* I thought.

'yeah?' I asked an acted normally.

He looked in my eyes with a warm glance. We stayed like that for awhile. Nobody said something. And then he hugged me. He hugged me very tightly. I hugged him back and closed my eyes. That's what I needed now. A hug with full of love. Slowly I got of him and looked in his irresistible eyes.

'What do u want?' I asked and my warm aura changed to an hard and cold one.

'I'm sorry.' He said quietly.

'For?' I asked confused.

'I know everything about your past. Someone told me. Now I know why you cried. And I'm sorry that we couldn't had a good start.' He said with a soft voice.

i didn't answer. I hugged him again and cried.

'pssscht. Minah, you will be never alone, I promise. I will stay beside you and make you happy.' He whispered in my ears.

'But you don't know me' I said with a cracky voice. 

'I don't need to. I think you and I connected something similar. I can feel your pain.'

*What does that mean?*  I thought.

'Zelo-ah'

'Sssssh.' He cut me off and put an finger on my mouth.

' You and I, we will be friends, okay?'

i nooded slowly. *He's different. He's not like the others. He's warm and can feel all the same pain like me.* I thought.

we stood up and went back to school. On our way we talked more about ourselves and his character is great! He's so funny! I think this will be a really awesome friendship.

 

 

 

 

 

hi there! How was it? Too short, long, awful, awesome? Please please please subscribe!! Please 😩😫! Thank u than :)