Nonna

Unwanted Love

Days did passed and everything went normal. After that, we quickly went to Gikwang and bet for forgiveness. First, he didn't want to, but then, he finally forgive me. Everything was normal. But....Myungsoo. He was cold to me. Very cold! I shouldn't care about it, but...i do. I keep thinking about him. What is he doing right now, how is he, is he okay? and other stuffs like that. *sigh* Myungsoo...

 

 

 

 

'YA! MINAH! Move your ing to the door now!' Nonna shout angrilly.

'huh? I'm coming.' i said. As i said, everything goes normally, i didn't mean that nonna were normally to me also. She's still cold and very aggressive. I do really care!

'Gosh...Finally. Now get in.' she command me. I didn't want to discust so i do what she tell me.

To your information, we're going to some kind wedding. Okay, I don't know where we go exactly. And if i ask, she would just shout at me. She's really weird.

She told me i have to dress up, beautiful. So i did. (here's the dress)

 ecc53cfc24afdbce22d1424376093390.jpg

'Gosh, Minah! Why have you to wear always clothes who are shut? Can't you wear a dress where people can see more skin of you?!' 

'w-w-hat?' I ask shock.

*More skin?! WHY?! I expect that she think it would be fine?*

'Shut up!' she shout again.

We were driving 2h and it was raining outside. None of us did speak and it what better!

*Where are we going?* I always ask myself.

 

Suddenly we arrive at a very huge building. There were Mans in Black suits with sunglasses. But the sun don't even shine! I try to look for childrens or Womens, but....There were just Mans! Okay, I'm scared!

'no-n-na, where are we?' I softly ask.

'Aish! DON'T ASK TOO MUCH!' 

she reach my hand and pull me in that building. The Mans are looking at my whole body! I feel so dirty! 

 

As we were inside, there are just Mans too! Everyone, a black suits and it was a little bit dark. WAIT! AREN'T THEY MAFIAS?!?!? OMO!!!

 

I gulp and just follow Nonna closer. Suddenly she let my hand go and push me forwards. I felt to the ground. Now I was in the Middle of the room. 

'N-n-on-na?' i stutter. I was to stand up but she just push me against the floor, again and held A GUN TO MY HEAD!!! 

*NONNA IS A MAFIA!?!?!??!* I gulp and close my eyes. I'm so hardly scared!

'So, here she is. Now leave me in peace.' she suddenly said to a man.

He was surrounded from, i guess, his bodyguards. *What is she mean?*

'hahaha. I never thought she would be pretty like that!' the man said in a scary voice.

IS NONNA THERE TO SELL ME?!?!?

'whatever. I'm leaving now. have fun.' she evilly said and left.

'WHAT?! NOOOO!!! NONNA! HELP ME!!! AHHHHHH!!!' I shout as one of them are picking me up to a room. I try to fight, but it was worthless.

And then the man come in. He held a gun against my head. He laughed evilly and then......SHOT!