The new boy

Unwanted Love

'Minah!!! Wake up and get ready for school!' My Aunt woke me up.

I yawned and stood up to get ready.

Like usual I took a shower, make my hair, do my make-up and wear my uniform.

Then finally I went upstairs to have breakfast.

'Good Morning Aunt' i said and yawned again.

'Good Morning Sunshine! How do you feel?'

'I'm fine thanks' I said and ate my toast.

'I'll leave now okay?' i said as i took my bag and opened the door.

'Okay, take care. Bye love ya!'

'Love ya too' i said in hurry and walked outside.

~AT SCHOOL~

'Omo! Minah! How are you? How was your vacation? Long time don't see, right? I missed you so much!' Ai said without taking a breath. I laughed at her welcomed and hugged her. 

'I'm fine thank u Ai. I missed you too.' and hugged her again.

'YA! What's with me? That y Boy want a hug too!' Gikwank suddenly said and hugged me. I hugged back.

'Aish, that boy! Never change. Still arrogant.' I said and gave him a warm smile.

'What? That's not arrogant! That's true!' he said offended back.

I just laughed at his cuteness and Ai also. Now I realized how much I missed my best friends. I don't know what I should do without them! Seriously I love them!

 

We talked a little more about stuffs and then the schoolbell rings and we entered our classroom. Ai is in a different class and Gikwang and me are in the same. On our way i bumped in a strong body and fell on the ground. 

'Outch' i said and gikwang oppa helped me to stood up.

'Minah! Are you okay? Ya! See what you did? She's hurt!' Gikwang angrily said to that guy. And wanted to beated him. 

'Sorry dude. Never happened again!' he said in a annoying voice, without even looking at me or gikwang and just continue playing with his mobile. 

'It's okay. I'm not that bad hurt and this was my fault Oppa.' i said to gikwang and calmed him down. Then I roll over to that guy and wanted to say sorry but he already left and all i see was his back. He was very tall, so I didn't really faced him.

*hmm...Maybe i see him later and say sorry. He has blond hair and a very noticed style. I'ver never saw him before.He must be new.* I thought and went then with gikwang to Class.

~AT CLASS~

I sat at my usual sit and take my stuffs on the table. The boys in my class are trying to flirt with me as usual, but i always reject them. And when they didn't get me,they went to the queenka and try it with her. And that was always like that! I've never met a guy who treat me like i want it to. All boys in that school are babos and the same. Especially Infinite. They are the Kingkas and absoulutly arrogant, rich and bad to human who are poor. I don't like them. They are full of players. Especially that weird boy, L. My friend got an crush on him and she offered her love. They even get in a realtionship, but then he left her and since them she never wanted to fall in love. He was just playing with her and I warned her but she never listened. Whatever. Suddenly I  got disturb of my thoughts as someone sat beside me and took out them stuffs. I looked to my right and my eyes got widened as i saw that the someone was nobody else as the boy who i bumped earlier. He noticed my stares and looked at me with a questioned look.

Omo! That's awkward!

'What?' he coldy looked at me.

'Oh, sorry. I didn't mean it. I just-'suddenly  i was cut of by the teacher.

'Goodmornig Class' our teacher welcomed us

'We have today a new boy in our class please come in front and intorduce yourself.

That Boy stood up and intorduce his self. I can saw how the girls looked at him with wide eyes and a little bit slobber came out of theire mouth. Ewww.

'Hello. I'm Choi Junhong but call me Zelo.' he said with a pokerface.

Then he walked back to his seat and gave his attention the teacher.

*Wow. what for a short introducing.So his name is Zelo, well,he is seems to be different then the others.* i thought and looked at him again. But that time I gave him a smile and, to my surprise, he smiled back! 

 

 

 

So there the first chapter goes! i hope it's good! And I'm really sorry for my english, if it false! Oh and please subscribe ^^ thank u!