Peace

Unwanted Love

'gosh, why is my fridge empty again? Didn't i were shopping yesterday?'

I can smell a lovely perfume and i can also feel something very soft under my body. I guess i'm in a bed. But whose bed?

I slowly open my eyes. I see a boy. A very tall one, with blond hair. He's looking in a fridge and mumble something. Wait. Tall boy, blond hair? Is it possible that it is......

 

 

'Someone's POV'

'YA! Where the heck are you? I'm waiting here since 30 min. and you still not here!'

'I'm sorry Hyung. I will be there in a minute.' i said in my handy.

I quickly pack my stuffs and close the door.

*It's raining. Again...*

I take my umbrella and go the city down. 

*I miss her...Her lovely eyes, her wonderfull perfume and, argh! Just everything at her! I know that Gikwang is missing her too. But he have to act cold for a while. Gosh...if he wouldn't be just to sturbborn! Maybe I should talk to him again...Later...*

Gikwang and I aren't the best freinds, but we're friends. And we're a little bit close to each other. I go the street down and was shock as I see a person laying on the ground, helpless. It was a girl. Wait,-IT'S MINAH! I quickly run to her and carry her in my arms. *Finally, I see you again.*

But, what happened to her?

 

I put her in the sofa and looked for some drinks and medicin.

 

 

 

~Mianh's POV~

 

'Z-zel-o?' i stutter.

'Minah! Oh god, what happened?' he quickly turn over and run to me. So, he's carry me?

'zelo...' i whisper. I couldn't held it anymore. All my pain i felt. I hug him very thight and cry, again. I miss him so much.

'pssssshht. I'm here. No need to be worry.' he said.

 

After awhile I told him everything. He told, he was never really angry. He was just disappoint but, he miss me too.

I'm so happy! I finally have my friend back! Now after that, i think I'm strong enough for Gikwang-Oppa! Hope he forgives me too.