I love you

Unwanted Love

Eunji POV

My eyes widened. He kissed me, HE KISSED ME! My heartbeat was beating so damn fast! My mind told me to push him away, but my heart wanted to kissed him back. Which one should i listened?

His hands moved from my arms to my hips and pulled me closer to his. My eyes are still opened and he was still kissing me! Then i decided my decision.

I pushed him as hard i could away and then, .....i slapped him! I slapped him a little bit too hard, because his cheecks got very red.

He looked at me shocked and all the other maids,too. I was so shocked with myself that i hold my hands with my opened mouth to. 

*what did i do?* i thought shocked.

'i-i-i'm-m s-orr-yy' i stuttered. Then i quickly turned over and left. I walked to a bus stop and noticed that my eyes were full of tears.

*i slapped him! He just confessed to me and i-i....damn it, why me?* i couldn't hold my tears anymore. They fell like a water fall. The people looked at me weirdly, but i ignored them. I get in the bus and looked out the window. It was raining, hard. I watched people with umbrellas walking. Suddenly i saw HIS face. 

His eyes are widened and his face looked shocked. Gikwang.

I shook my head and rubbed my eyes. Then i looked out again.

He was still there! But he was smiling. He smiled to me! Then i decided not too looking out anymore. 

Suddenly something fell on my feet. But luckily i could catched it. It was a phone.

'thank you' a voice said next to me.

I turned my head and it was GIKWANG! My eyes widened again.

'umm, hello?' 'gikwang' waved 'his' hand in front of me. 

'huh? Oppa?' i asked shocked.

'oppa? Girl, i just want my phone' 'gikwang' said.

I shook my head and it wasn't he...It was another boy.

He sighed and just grabbed his phone out of my hand.

'such an weird girl' he shook his head and walked back to his seat.

'huh? What happened?' i asked my self. I blinked a few times and then i watched out of the window again.

But everywhere i looked, there was only one face. GIKWANG. *Why does everyone looked like him?!* I worriedly thought.

'excuse me, is that seat free?' someone tapped my shoulder.

*that can't be real!* my eyes widened. GIKWANG IS THERE AND SMILED TO ME!

'hello?' 'he' asked.

'i have to go out here, as fast as i can' i mumbled and get out the bus.

The door closed and i looked around. I was surrounded from him. Everywhere i looked, i only saw his face. 

*what happened to me?! What's going on?* i looked like a lost cjild in this world. His faces looks different. He smiled, looked shocked, smirked, looked worried to me. It seemed like everyone was gikwang!

I ran as fast as i could, at home. At my way, i passed a lot of people.

'ya'

'such an unpolite girl'

'what''s wrong with her?'

'pfff, kids from today'

As i finally arrived, i quickly closed the door and took a deep breath.

*at least he's not here* i sighed in relief.

Then i walked in my room and layed on my bed.

'you feel guilty, don't you?' suddenly a voice said.

I immediatly stood up and looked around. 

'gikwang?' i asked shocked 

'eunji-ah, how could you only slapped me?' he asked.

I rubbed my eyes and then he suddenly disappered.

'huh? Who is he?' i asked

'gikwang?' i asked and walked arround my house. But he was nowhere to find.

'I really driving crazy' i shook my head. Then i walked in my bathroom and took a bath.

I get in the bad and just relax. I closed my eyes and try no to think about...him. But i couldn't. I just always have to think about him.

I sighed. *what is he doing right now?* i asked myself.

'i'm at the airport.' a voice answered. I immedialty looked at the left and Gikwang stood there. 

'GIKWANG!' i shriek.

'pssshh, why are you shouting?' he asked as he cames closer.

'how can you be at the airport when you here?' i asked scared.

'i'm not here. You just imaged me here.' he answered easily as he played with the water.

'let me in peace, please' i begged.

'i can't, if you always think about me' he rolled his eyes.

I pouted.

'listen, eunji. I'm just going right now to the airport. And if you ever want to see me, you have to go there. Tell me it' he told me.

'tell you what?' i asked

'that, you............love me' he answered. Then he disappered.

'gikwang? Gikwang?' i asked arround. But he was nowhere. 

'i guess he's right. I have to hurry' i got up and finished myself. I quickly dressed me up and took my bag. Then i waved at a taxi. It stopped next to me. I quickly got in and told him to drove me to the airport.

'please hurry up' i begged him.

He nooded and then he drove in speed.

'thank you' i said and gave him the money. Then i quickly got out and ran in the huge airport.

'how should i find him? He could be everywhere!' i ruffled my hair in frustation.

Then suddenly...

'Flight to Southkorea, Seoul is starting in 15min. Flight to Southkorea, Seoul is starting in 15min. Please get in the station 4. Please get in the station 4.' a woman messaged.

'station 4' i mumbled. Then i ran theire. I passed people with theire suitcases and they angrilly hissed.

As i finally arrived i looked for his face. But he was nowhere to find.

'maybe he's already in the airplane' i mumbled. Sadly i hung my head low. As i suddenly heard a familiar voice.

'Take good care after yourself, son' a deep voice said.

'thank you dad' *it's his voice! I would notice it everywhere!* I turned around and there he stood. With his suitcase in his hand and he waved to his parents.

'GIKWANG!' I shouted.

He turned around and his eyes widened.

'eunji....' he whispered.

'GIKWANG!' i shout again as i ran to him.

'gikwang, listen, i'm sorry. I really am' i said out of breath.

'i *breath* wanna *breath* say *breath* you some*breath* thing' i smiled.

He giggled at my cuteness. *so he's not mad?* i happily thought.

'First, take a deep breath, please' he chuckled.

I smiled in akwareness.

'Gikwang-ah, i didn't mean to slapped you. It was so suddenly. I'm sorry, miahne. As i went home, i saw your face everywhere. You're really driving me crazy! I'm so sorry' i bowed.

He smiled and then he hugged me.

'don't apologized always. It didn't hurt' he said softly.

'oppa' i whispered. And then my tears fell. I cried, because he's really leaving! I couldn't even had the chance to do something with him. There are so many things i really would like to do with him, but i can't. It's over.

'psssh, don't cry, arrasso?' he hugged me closer.

'o-op-pa' i stuttered between my cries.

Then he let go of me and hold my shoulders. He then, looked straight in my eyes. As a tear fell down, he wipped it away.

'5min. for the flight to Southkorea, Seoul. 5min. for the flight to Southkorea, Seoul' The woman messaged.

'well, i guess i have to go now. Bye eunji. Take care' he smiled and tunred arround. He walked with his suitcase to the pass controll.

*i have to do it now* i thought. I collect all my courage and shout as loud i could

'I LOVE YOU GIKWANG!' 

He immediatly turned his head to me. *huh? S-s-hee l-love m-e-e? So she didn't reject me?* he happily thought. He let his suitcase go and ran to me. He hugged me and spinned me around. Happyness was written all over his face.

'i love you, i really do' i whisper softly to him.

'i love you, too' he happily whisper back.

'sir, are you want to go or not?' a woman asked me.

I tunred over to her, holding eunji's hand.

'i will, with her.' he said and pointed at me.

'huh? Me?' i asked shocked.

'please, come with me to seoul. You will like it!' he told me

'but...my work and my stuffs' i mumbled.

He smiled.

'i can tell it dad and your stuff, we can get them another time' he winked.

'i don't have my pass and my ticket.' i mumbled.

'excuse me, but would you please tell the pilot to give us 20min. more?' he asked the woman.

'but sir, we have to change then everything!' the woman panicked.

'it doesn't matter to me. As long as she will come with me, everything's fine' he smiled to me. I blushed.

'ya! I didn't say yes!' i pouted.

'okay then, i have no other choice.' he said seriously.

'Choi eunji' he started to knee down.

*OMO* I thought.

'Aigoo look at our son' his mom pointed at us. Everyone's attention was now at us.

'would you allowed me the credit, to take me as your man? Eunji-ah, will you be my girlfirend?' he sweetly smiled.

*sigh* *gawd, i thought he was about to marry me!* i sighed in relief. Then i looked at his sweetly face and nooded in happiness.

'yes, i will' i smiled.

'really?' he asked excited

'yes, really' i kissed him.

'AWWWWW' everyone said.

Then he took out one of his ring and put it on my ring finger.

'now you're mine' he prould hugged me.

'awww, you guys are so cute' the woman wipped her tears away.

After that cute moment, Me and gikwang get at my home and packed all my stuffs. Then we drove back to airport and flow with his jet pack to seoul.

*Seoul, here i go* i smiled