Date part 2

Unwanted Love

I wake up and do my everyday routine. *Today's a good day.* I go downstairs and find a notice.

'I'm at work. I finish you some breakfast. Love Nonna'

I take a seat and take the breakfast. After that I wait untill it get's 12.00am. Because,.....well, Zelo ask me to hang around with him. And, why not?

Oh and,...Myungsoo's still cold to me. It's very hard for me but,...i'm not alone. I see Zelo just as a big Brother, i think. Sometimes, there is these fast heart beating, but just really rarely. Gikwang and me do currently very much togheter. Like yesterday! We were in the Mall. We had so much fun! 

it's 10.00am and i lay on the couch bored, praying that the time will pass faster. Then i decided to waste my time with calling Ai. I didn't talk to her for some days. I miss her, i really do!

~ring...ring-Hello?~

'Ai!!!!!'

'Oh, Minah! Pabo! Why didn't you call me these few days! I thought you forget me already!' she pout

'aigoo! Sorry, i was bussy.'

'with?'

'You ask too much' i laugh

'Minah, i'm sorry, but i have to go now. Gonna call ya later. Bye Baby! *muah*'

'Okay, bye Love *muah*'

i sadly end the call and here i am, again. Laying bored on the couch. Then, my eyes get harder and i fall in a deep sleep.

After 10 min. Sleep i wake up and decide just to go earlier to him. He actually take me but times to slow.

I take my jacket and bag and left the house. I listen to my songs and after 15min. walk, i finally arrive.

~back to the car conversation~

'Didn't i wanted to pick you up?' he ask

'Yeah, but time pass to slow.'

'no. you miss me, that's te reason, i know.' he chuckle.

'Pabo. In your dreams.' i roll my eyes.

'Yeah you right! How do you know that i always dream about you?' 

I blush. *You dream about me?*

'What?'

'what, what?'

'whatever. Umm,when do we arrive?'

'you ask too much.' he smile

i sigh. After 10min ride, we finally arrive. He takes me to an outlet city.

'Woah!'

'never been here?' he ask me

I shake my head. *Wow! We are arrounded from shops and people from different cultures.*

Zelo quickly park his car and then we go to the city. *All these clothes are so pretty!* But suddenly, i remember, that these clothes are just for rich persons. I'm not rich. So no money means no clothes. I can't achieve these expensive stuffs. Even, if they so, so pretty.

Zelo notice my disappointness.  

'What's wrong, Minah?'

'huh? umm,...nothing.'

'Liar. Now tell me te truth.'

he stop walking and face me.

'umm,well...i don'tthoughtthatwewillgotoanhugeexpensiveplacesoiddin'tbroughtenoughmoney.' I nearly rap. But it was faster than a rap. Really Faster! 

'Lucky, I'm a rapper. So i understood you. Awww, baby. Who told you to buy by yourself?' i smirk

'huh?' i ask confused. First because he called me baby, second because i don't understand his second sentence.

'Come on. Where do you like to go?' he ask and back hug me. He put his head on my shoulder.

I blush at his sudden action and my eyes get wider.

'ummm, i'm thirsty.' i quickly said and free myself from his strong arms. I smile at him akwardly.

'oh, alright. Come on. I know a good cafe.' he put his arm arround my shoulder and pull me closer to his self.

*What's with him?*

 

 

*How can you disappoint me so much Minah?* 

''YA! Myungsoo! Come on.' Hoya hyung said.

'huh?uh, yeah.' i quickly answer and turn back to infinite.

Yes, Myungsoo did watch or stalk Minah and Zelo. But just a few minutes ago! He was also shopping with his Freinds. And he can't believe, that Zelo is so close to Minah! Zelo notice Myungsoo, of course. That's why he even act like her 'Boyfriend'. He want Myungsoo jealous. Because he don't like him.

 

Evil Zelo is here.