Chapter 24

Unwanted Love

~Riiiiiiiiiiiiiingg~

'aish' annoyed i turn my clock off. I do some morning strechtes and yawn. Then i rub my eyes and walk to my bathroom. Taking a shower, brushing my teeth and put on some make up. Then i go back to my room and wear my school unifrom. Taking my bag and walk downstairs.

I prepar my own breakfast and eat it alone. After that i put the dirty dishes in the dishwasher and leave the house.

I tuck my earphones and hear some music. The fresh wind is making my hair dancing with him and the sun shines on me. Suddenly i hear a car next to me. 

*that car,...isn't that-*

The car window goes down and it was.............Zelo!

'good morning Beautiful' he put his sunglasses down to his nose and smirk with a heart melten look.

I don't know why but my face bright up like the sun. I'm always happy to see him.

'hi' i smile

'get in, babe' he turn his head back to the street.

I get in and strap myself on. 

'how are you?' he asks

'fine' i lie

'don't lie, i know you feel piss' he said.

I sigh.

'my offer is still there' he said

I sigh again.

*It's been 1 week now already, since she leave me....without telling me, just leaving a ing note there. One side is hating her and one side is missing her to death! I'm living alone, Zelo offered me often to move to him, but i always reject. It don't feel right to move to him. I mean, i'm still a student and he also. And if someone find out that i, park minah, live with a boy in a house, alone, my repute will be destroy!*

'we're arrive' he coldy said.

I sigh again. Always if we talking about these topic and i reject it, he's mad at me...

He get out and walk to school. Actually, he always open me the door and walk with me to school, but today...I roll my eyes and follow him.

Then i see girls or better, es who are younger, much younger than me flirting with zelo.

'ZELO OPPA!'

'YOU'RE SO CUTE'

'GO OUT WITH ME!'

'AHHHH!!'

I roll my eyes and walk annoyed in my class. Zelo notices my annoyed aura and follows me.

*maybe i over do, i shouldn't force her...* he thinks.

I put my stuffy out and lay my head on the table. I sigh and that very a lot today. I shouldn't do that anymore...

Suddenly i feel a kiss on my head. Immediatly i get my head up and my eyes widen.