Lonely

Unwanted Love

'Today the weather will be rainy but it's gonna be still warm. That was the news of the day. Bye have a nice day!'

*it's rain again? Gosh....* and then i could hear rain drops.

i look out of my window. The sky was gray and it's rainig not very hard. Did I mention I like rain? No? Well then, i like rain. I like rainy days in summer, i want to give my first kiss in the rain, i was born in a rainy day. So i have many memories with rain. It's also windy. My Hair is dancing with the wind and my face feel the fresh air. I take a deep breath and just look straight. Down to the city. People with umbrellas and cars who drive to theire work. Our small flat is at the highest floor so we have a beautiful view. I always love beautiful views at the city. It's the best thing from our flat. 

I look at the clock and it was 7.00am. It's pretty earlie! Nonna went to work. She was currently weird. She was often out, were aggressive and more. I really care! 

Days did passed since the day happened.

 

'No! She belongs to me!'

'No me!' 

'ahhh, ouch!' i shouted in pain.

But Zelo and Myungsoo wouldn't let my arms. They pulled me to them like crazy! But then...

'Yahhh! What are you guys doing?! Are you crazy?!' Gikwang oppa shouted. 

And then finally! They let me and i was saved by gikwang oppa. He brought me home and i have to told him the whole story. After that he was really mad at me. Well, why not? I mean, i just went out with my rival! And Zelo, well he's mad at me also. I didn't told him but i think Gikwang did it. So two of my friends hate me. Myungsoo want to talk to me always but he couldn't. Because when he is going to talk he got always disturb. Well, i didn't really care. Two of my friends don't like me or speak with me and HE want to talk me but he got disturb...

 

 

 

so there i was. Lonely. At a saturday morning. My life is just like now. I feel so lifeless inside. And i look like a ghost outside. No one is there for me. I'm just lonely and sad.... My whole week was like that. Lonely, sad and depressive. 

 

After a while i decided to go out. To make my head fresher. So i go to my room and dress up. It's still raining but it doesn't matter. I can anyway take my umbrella with me. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for let you waiting. But school is very hard and i think i will just write at weekend. I'm very sorry! And...i think i want to wirte a new story! Well then, subscribe and comment!!!!!! Bye