Chapter 2

Fated

"Can I see you in my office please Miss Jeon" her boss asked her.

Jiyoon wondered what it could be...she hadn't done anything wrong...right?

"Yes sir...what time would you like me to be there?" she asked him.

"Straight after lunch Miss Jeon" he said before walking out.

"Ohhh...Jiyoon is in trouble" Lee Joon said.

"Ppft...she will kick his " Cheondoong said.

Jiyoon rolled her eyes.

"I think we should get back to work" G.O said before going to his desk,

.-o-

"Yah! Are you listening?" Gayoon snapped at Junhyung.

"Yeah...whatever" he muttured.

"Yah! The reason you are here is to help and not be lazy" Gyoon relied with as much calmness as she could.

"Whatever" he muttured again.

Before Gayoon could swear at him Haru came running towards them.

"Unnie...who is that scary person?" she asked innocently.

"He...he is the devil" Gyoon said scring Haru who hid behind Gayoon.

Junhyung finally looked at Gayoon.

"Yah! Stop creating rumours about me" Junhyung raised his voice.

"Don't hurt my noona!" a little boy came running and stood in front of Gayoon.

"Leo-ah the devil couldn't hurt me even if he tried" Gayoon laughed.

"Are you trying to pick a fight?" he hissed at her but Gayoon just laughed as she gathered Haru and Leo with her before taking them to the play ground.

That girl is...weird.

-o-

Sohyun was returning home from shopping when she spotted the familar figure liying on the park. The figure was familar but she couldn't quiet tell who it was. Curiousity got the better of her as she made her way to the park. 

As she slowly approached the figure she realised it was L.Joe. She suddenly panicked. She had always wanted to talk to him but he intimidated her. She stopped in her tracks and took a deep breath before carrying on walking. She was going to go talk to him...or at least try to talk to him.

"L.Joe-shii" she called him.

He opend one eye and look at her before closing it.

"Anyo" Sohyun said with a smile.

L.Joe opned one eye and saw her smiling. He sat up straight and looked at her. She waited, scared. 

He smiled...a smile she had never seen him smile before.

"Anyo"

-o-

Hyuna was so close to punching Dongwoon. Just her luck, he was also in her homeroom. And that wasn't even the worst part. The worst part was that the teacher had made them sit next to eachother. 

He didn't shut up. He talked and talked and talked. Hyuna just couldn't cope with it. She really wanted to kill him. Just when she was going to hit him his friend walked in.

"Yo Dongwoon-ah!" Kikwang walked in.

"Hey hyung" he replied cheerfully.

They two started talking and Hyuna could finally breath. She looked out the window and got lost on her own thoughts. Her thoughts would always wonder to her mother.

-o-

"Jihyun noona! Some one is at the door!" Woohyun called his sister.

"Open the door then!" Jihyun replied from her room.

"OK!" he yelled back as he ran to the door.

Jihyun sighed before standing up and making her way to the door to see a tall boy talking to her brother.

"Can I help you?" she asked the stranger.

"Ah! You must be Nam Jihyun" the stranger said.

"Yes, how may I help you?" she asked.

He smiled at her and without realising she blushed.

"I'm the one you bumped into this morning" he explained.

She blushed a deeper shade of red but this time it was because of embarassment.

"Noona, what did you do to this poor guy" Woohyun asked.

"It was nothing, you just dropped your I.D" he said and smiled again.

"Ah...I was looking for that! Thank you!" she said with a smile.

"Its no problem" he said as he handed her the I.D.

"I'm Park Hyungsik" he said polietly as they shook hands.

She smiled at him and said "Why don't you join us for dinner...as a thank you" she said.

-o-

"Were you annoying Hyuna again" Kikwang asked Dongwoon.

"I was only trying to be friendly hyung" Dongwoon explained.

"I can hear you girls" Hyuna muttured from her seat.

"Why don't you join us for lunch Hyuna-ah!" Dongwoon said cheerfully while Kikwang rolled his eyes.

"No" Hyuna said coldly.

"Give it up already Dongwoon" Kikwang said as he stood up and left. 

Dongwoon took one last look at Hyuna before leving.

-o-

"Miss Jeon" Jiyoon entered Kyuhyun's office.

"Yes sir" she said.

"Do take a sit" he said and motioned at an empty chair. Jiyoon did as she was told.

"You are probably wondering why I called you here today" Kyuhyun said.

"Yes sir" she replied.

"I need you to marry me"

So how was the second chapter? Surprised at what Kyuhyun said to Jiyoon? I'm sure you Kyuyoon fans are curious. So anyway, thank you for your comments it really made me smile like the total idiot I am hehehe. Please leave new comments so you can make me smile like a total idiot again and I will updat soon! Bye for now!