Chapter 14

Fated

“Unnie...are you sure your boss asked you to marry him just because he wants his parents off his back?” Hyuna asked Jiyoon.

Jiyoon stared at Hyuna for a while unsure as to why she was asking her this.

“Of course” Jiyoon replied with confidence.

Hyuna got her phone out and said “Is this your boss?”

Jiyoon look Hyuna’s phone and say Kyuhyun with someone.

“Erm...yes...where did you find a picture of him?” Jiyoon asked.

“That guy is my...er...friend and I saw him and your boss at the supermarket and I got curious so I kind of followed them” Hyuna said and Jiyoon nodded.

“Is that why you called me out?” Jiyoon asked Hyuna who shook her head and said “There is more”

“More?”

“I heard what they were talking about”

“What did they say?”

“You boss told my friend about you...he talked about you...in a loving manner” Hyuna said unsure as to how she could explain.

Jiyoon laughed.

“As if that bastard would ever say nice things about me”

“Unnie...he said that he has had feelings for you for a long time but it didn’t seems as you felt the same way”

-o-

Jihyun glared at Doojun.

“What do you want?” she asked again.

“Oh I was just visiting a friend and I thought I may drop by” Doojun replied.

Jihyun laughed.

“Like I believe you”

“Smart girl”

“What do you want?”

“Gina and I are getting married” Doojun said.

“So?” she asked coldly but deep inside she was shocked.

“You used to be best friends with Gina” Doojun said.

“I still am...it’s you I’m staying away from” Jihyun stated.

“We know that and Gina wants you at our wedding so she sent me to patch things with you” Doojun said while scratching the back of his neck.

Jihyun didn’t know how to feel...her best friend was going to get married to her ex...her first love. She knew Gina loved Doojun because she used to talk about her boyfriend a lot in a loving manner and at the time she didn’t know it was Doojun.

What she didn’t understand was why Gina didn’t leave him after finding out the truth.

“I’ll be there...now leave”

-o-

Jiyoon drove back home. She was still progressing what Hyuna had told her. Should she believe her? Should she believe Kyuhyun?

“He said that he was in love with you but couldn’t do anything other than to watch you from afar as you had lots of guy friends at work”

Hyuna’s words echoed in her mind.

“Maybe I should try being nicer” she said to herself.

“But what if it was a lie to cover up the truth...” she thought out loud.

-o-

As Hyuna walked back home with the shopping she saw Dongwoon who was now alone. Dongwoon also saw her and smiled at her before walking towards her.

“Hey” he greeted her with a smile.

“Hey” she smiled back.

“Did you need any help?” Dongwoon asked pointing at the shopping bags.

“No, I’m fine thanks” Hyuna replied but Dongwoon took it from her anyway.

“What kind of a guy lets a girl carry heavy bags?” Dongwoon asked and Hyuna rolled her eyes.

“Where did you go anyway?” Dongwoon asked.

“I was doing some grocery shopping and then I met up with a friend” Hyuna said but left out the stalking part.

-o-

“It was fun! Thank you for having us!” Yedam said and smiled at Shunhaw.

“You are always welcome anytime” she replied with a smile and then looked at Sohyun.

“Come visit often ok” Sunhaw said and gave Sohyun a hug.

“Sure unnie” Sohyun replied and hugged her back.

“It was nice meeting you L.Joe-shii” Sunhaw said.

“Same here” L.Joe replied with a smile.

“I will see you at the cafe tomorrow, you better be on time” Gayoon told Sohyun who nodded.

“It was nice meeting you Junhyung-shii...don’t lay a finger on Gayoon unnie or I will kill you” Sohyun told Junhyung who just nodded.

“Same goes to you L.Joe-shii...I will hunt you down if I find Sohyun crying because of you” Gayoon said.

“Hyung would never make noona cry...he li-“ before Yedam could finish what he was going to say L.Joe clasped his hand against his mouth and said “I wouldn’t dare to make her cry”

Told you I would update more often now! This is a short chapter but I'm preparing for a storm of drama! Kekeke...somtimes I feel like I'm too evil to be a writer because I leave all my readers with lots of questions...but I'm not that evil...right? Lol...anyway please leave your comments and I shall update soon...tomorrow maybe...BYE!