Chapter 6

Fated

"You should go sleep now noona...you don't want to be late tomorrow" Woohyun said to Jihyun.

"You should aswell, you have school tomorrow" Jihyun said as she stood up.

"Ugh...school" Woohyun groaned as he also stood up and left for his room.

Jihyun smiled as she watched her brother walk away. She also made her way to her room but before entering her room she peaked in her mom's room to see that she was sound alseep. She smiled.

"I'll take care you you guys..."

She sighed and went to her room and locked the door. She sat on her bed and took a picture out of her bed side drawer. She traced her fingers over the picture. A happy family was staring back at her. It was her own family...only in the picture they were happier.

-o-

"Mom...dad...this is Jeon Jiyoon" Kyuhyun introduced Jiyoon to his parents.

Jiyoon was frozen.

"Its nice to meet you dear" his mom said with a warm smile on her face.

"Do sit down" his dad said with the same warm smile.

"It's nice to meet both of you" Jiyoon said with a bow before sitting down.

"Oh...she is polite...you got a great catch son" his bad said patting him on the back making Jiyoon blush.

"Oh honey...don't say things like that! You will embarrass her" his mom said while glaring at her hurband while he just laughed.

-o-

"You are doing a very good job" 

"Thank you Mr. Kim" Dongwoon said as he bowed.

"You may go back to your room and rest for the night"

"Thank you Mr. Kim" he repeated before going to his room.

Dongwoon made sure his bedroom door was locked before falling face first on his bed. He sighed and then rolled on his back and stared at the ceeling.

She hates me.

I wasn't suppose to fall in love with her.

She hates me

-o-

Hyuna stared at her text book. She was trying to get some last minute homework done but her mind carried on wondering towards that hyperactive annoying person.

Son Dongwoon will you ing get out of my mind!

Her grip around her pen tighten before she sighed and the grip loosened.

Am I falling for that idiot?

-o-

Gayoon stared at Junhyung who had many cuts and bruises.

"What-" she was cut off.

"None of your business!" he snapped at her.

"Fine...I'm leaving then" Gayoon said as she turned around and started to walk away.

Junhyun bit his lip.

"Wait!" he called her.

She turned around and his heart skiped a beat.

"Help me...please"

-o-

"Noona! Noona!" Yedam called his sister.

"What is it?" she asked as she came out of the bathroom with her toohbrush in her hand.

"Will hyung come here again?" he asked her.

"I really don't know" she said honestly.

"Aw" Yedam pouted.

Sohyun didn't like it when he looked sad she she patted his head.

"I'm sure he won't forget about you" 

Yedam smiled and she smiled back at him.

"Alright..off you go to bed" Sohyun said as she gently pushed him towards his room.

"But..mom isn't hone yet!" he protested.

"Don't worry...I have prepared food for her" Sohyun said and he sighed sadly.

Again Sohyun patted his head and said "I know you don't get to see your mom and dad often but you have to understand...your a big boy now"

-o-

His parents weren't bad. They were kind to Jiyoon and they did not act like billionairs. They were normal...just like her. Jiyoon enterd her apartment. It was already dark and all she wanted to do was take a bath and get some sleep.

She dropped her bag on the couch before going to her bedroom to get her towel so she could take a bath. She was mindlessly doing everything she was doing. Her mind was only thinking about her boss...or should she call him her fiance.

Why me?

She sighed. She hadn't realised that she was already out of the bath and ready for bed. She lay in bed still thinking of Kyuhyun.

Those feeling weren't suppose to come back.

-o-

Gayoon had somehow managed to bring Junhyun back to her apartment and she was tending to his wounds. They were both silent.

"What were you doing out at this time in the night?" Junhyug asked.

"None of your business" she replied.

It was quiet again.

Once she was done, she offered to let him stay for the night but he left anyway. She worried about him and she couldn't go to sleep.

Here we are...how was this chapter? Leave your thoughts in the comments! I shall now go to sleep since I have a practice exam for Business tommrow! Bye!