Chapter 16

Fated

"Oppa!" Sohyun's face brightens as she opened the door.

"Hey!"

"Yongguk hyung!" Yedam said and ran to Yongguk and hugged him.

"Hey their kiddo"

L.Joe stood their awkwardly at the door way for a second before Sohyun grabbed his hand and pulled him inside.

"Oppa, this is my friend L.Joe....L.Joe this is our brother Yongguk oppa" Sohyun introduced them.

They shook hand and exchanged greetings.

"Hyung! L.Joe hyung is awesome" Yedam told Yongguk making L.Joe blush is embarrassment while Yongguk laughed.

"It's nice to know you have been treating these two well" Yongguk said making L.Joe feel more embarrassed.

“Oppa! You are making him feel awkward” Sohyun said.

Yongguk laughed again and said “It seems like I am”

-o-

Jihyun had unknowingly stared at the night sky for hours and it was already late. She sighed and hoped that Woohyun and their mom had eaten. She didn’t feel hungry and neither her brother nor her mom came to bother her because they got the hint.

She suddenly felt tired and drained. Doojun had unknowingly taken all her energy.

She slowly got ready for bed as tomorrow she had to go to the cafe. She found herself asleep as soon as she lay down on her bed.

The next day she woke up to the sound of Woohyun banging on her door.

“Noona! You are gonna be late!”

Oh crap!

She got ready as fast as she could. She then grabbed some toast Woohyun had wade before running out the door.

-o-

Hyuna was a little bit suspicious but had not said anything to Dongwoon yesterday. He had been really quiet all day and it worried her, but she pushed the thought away as she got ready for her job at the cafe. She had found herself thinking about Dongwoon’s weird behaviour all day yesterday and today.

She bid farewell to her mom before going out of their apartment building. She slowly walked towards the cross road and waited for the light to turn green. She was lost in her own thoughts when she heard someone call her.

She looked looked up to see it was Sohyun in a car.

“Unnie, hurry jump in!” Sohyun said and Hyuna quickly did as she was told.

“Hey Hyuna” Yongguk greeted and Hyuna blushed.

“Hey Yongguk oppa...you are back” she replied shyly while Sohyun smiled and quietly watched them.

Soon they were at the cafe and once Sohyun and Hyuna bid farewell to Yongguk, Sohyun nudged Hyuna.

“Unnie...do you still like oppa?”

Hyuna blushed.

“I don’t know what you are talking about” Hyuna said before turning and entering the cafe.

Gayoon greeted them.

“Is Jihyun unnie not here yet?” Sohyun asked and Gayoon shook her head.

“She must be running late again”

-o-

“Where are you going?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Somewhere” she relied as she tried to avoid him.

“That is not an answer” he said and made her stop.

“Why do you care?” she asked as she turned around and looked him straight in his eyes.

Something in his eyes flashed or so Jiyoon thought but it was gone as quickly it had appeared.

I can’t tell if he likes me or not...

“I’m just...wondering” he said and Jiyoon felt disappointment in the pit of her stomach.

Jiyoon sighed and then she left.

-o-

Jihyun heard a car horn and she turned around to see Hyungsik smiling at her. She stopped running and smiled at him.

“Hop in” he said and she didn’t think twice before doing so.

“Where are you going?” he asked her.

She told him the address to the cafe and he drove her there. As they drove a comfortable silence had settled in between them. As he was concentrating on the road she kept on steeling glances at him. She started to wonder about her future with Hyungsik.

She smiled unconsciously.

“Why are you smiling noona?” he asked.

She looked at him and said “Just wondering”

He chuckled and said “Am I a part of your thoughts?”

She blushed and he chuckled again.

“Maybe I will be in your thoughts as time goes by”

-o-

As Jiyoon reached the cafe she saw a car approach the cafe and she caught a glimpse of Jihyun so she quickly hid and watched her.

Hyungsik got out of the car making Jiyoon gasp. Hyungsik then went and opened the door for Jihyun who blushed and thanked him. They exchanged a few words which Jiyoon couldn’t quit catch.

Soon Hyungsik left and Jihyun was left there as she calmed herself down. Jiyoon decided she sould pretend like she had just gotten to the cafe.

“Hey Jihyun unnie!” she greeted.

Jihyun jumped a mile but pretended like it didn’t happen.

“Hey Jiyoon...I see we are both a little late”

“Let’s go in before the girls make a fuss”#

Hellooo everyone! Lol! I'm in one of those weird moods so don't mind me...so anyway I didn't write much in this chapters but more is going to be revealed soon so keep on checking for updates. Also please leave a commetns cuz with me its lots of comments=quick updates....kinda like how my mom turns washing dishes=my weekly pocket money...I'm seriously in a weird mood. Oh and I should also introduce you to Bang Yongguk of B.A.P as Sohyun and Yedam's brother in this story.

And also now itroducing my 4minute(by 4minute I mean mostly Joehyun) story plans for the summer *drum rolls*

check it out HERE!

Leave a comment and I will see you guys soon!