Chapter 3

Fated

 

Gayoon watched as all the children stayed away from Junhyung. She laughed to herself before making her way to where Junhyung was sitting looking totally lost.

"Hey there devil" she said.

"What do you want?" he muttured to her.

"You wanna get close to the children?" she asked him.

"Go away" he replied.

"You can start by stop being so rude" she said.

He glared at her and she glared right back at her.

"Now get off of your " Gayoon ordered coldly.

He shivered before getting up.

"The first thing is...smile you idiot...no one will come talk to you if you just glare at everything and everyone" Gayoon said with the same cold tone.

He somehow managed to crack a small smile.

Gayoon was in shock from the fact that he was actually doing as he was told but she was even more shocked at his smile.

Why is she having such an easy affect on me?!

-o-

"Mom, this is Hyungsik...he found my I.D card and brought it back here" Jihyun introduced Hyungsik to her mom.

"And she amost ran him over" Woohyun muttured and earned himself a glare from his sister.

"It's nice to meet you Hyungsik-shii" Jihyun's mom said with a smile on her face as she stood up to greet Hyungsik.

"It's nice to meet you too Mrs. Nam" Hyungsik said polietly.

Jihyun's expression got darker as she suddenly left the living room and went to the kitchen.

"Is she alright?" Hyungsik said.

"She will be alright after a minute...it's just that she gets upset sometimes about....things" Woohyun said.

"Did I say or do something?" Hyungsik asked.

Woohyun shook his head and said "She is sensitive about...things"

"Don't worry about her...she is strong" her mom said with a smile on her face.

-o-

"Noona!" Sohyun heard the familar voice and turned around to see her brother.

"Yedam...what are you doing here?" she asked her brother.

"I saw you with the shopping from the window, so I decided to come and help you" Yedam explained.

"Yah! Bang Yedam, you shouldn't be opening windows when you are alone" Sohyun said.

"But noona I'm already 11!" he protested.

L.Joe tilted his head.

"Bang? I thought your name was Kwon" he questioned.

Sohyun suddenly realised that L.Joe was still there.

"Ah! You must be noona's friend! Let's go have dinner with us hyung! Noona is the best cook EVER!" Yedam said before grabbing L.Joe's wrist and pulling him along.

Sohyun's eyes widen.

"Y-Yedam!"

-o-

 

"Mom! I'm home!" Hyuna said as she walked into her apartment.

"Welcome home Hyuna-ah!" he mom said with a bright smile on her face as she came out of the kitchen.

"Mom! You ahould be resting!" Hyuna said as she rushed to her mom.

"I'm fine dear" she told Hyuna with a tired smile.

"Please rest...I don't want to lose you too" Hyuna said as she forced her mom to sit on the sofa.

"You will never lose me Hyuna" she said with a sad smile on her face.

Hyuna held back her tears as she nodded and hugged her mom.

Lies

"I'll cook something really nice for you Hyuna" her mom said but Hyuna wouldn't let her.

"You need to take your medicine and then you have to rest!" Hyuna said.

"You shouldn't have to worry about me in this age" her mom tried to protest.

"But I want to"

-o-

"Eh?" were the only words Jiyoon could utter.

"You have heard me right Miss Jeon" Kyuhyun said.

She was still in shock.

"It's really simple...you have to pretend to be engaged to me and then hold a fake marriage so my parents will get off my back" he explained.

"But why me?" she was confused.

"Because I like you.

Jiyoon blushed.

"That didn't come out right" Kyuhyun said as he realised what he had just said.

"What I mean is that I like you the best out of all the female employees and since I have very few female friends outsude of work...you are the ideal candidet"

-o-

Sohyun was in the kitchen as she cooked while L.Joe and her brother were in the living room. She had some how ended up with the boy she has had a crush on for like EVER in her living room.

Sohyun blushed as she thought back to the smile he gave her earlier.

"Snap out of it Sohyun" she told herself before getting her head back into cooking.

L.Joe on the other hand was enjoying his time with Yedam. They had the same music intrest and L.Joe thought that he was cool for an 11 year old.

"Hyung...do you like my noona?" Yedam asked.

L.Joe blushed at the little boy's question.

"No!" he said as he looked away.

"So you're not friends with my noona?" Yedam asked again.

"No! I am friends with her and I do like her!" L.Joe was not starting to panic.

Yedam's expression got brighter.

"So you do like my noona!"

L.Joe blushed again and looked away.

"So why are your names differe?" he asked Yedam despreatly trying to change the subjet.

"Noona was adopted"

-o-

Gayoon looked from afar as Junhyung tried to play with the children. He looked like a little boy on his first day of school and it made Gayoon giggle. Junhyung was finally getting the hang of it.

Gayoon yawned.

She was tired.

"You ok?" Junhyug asked her seeing that she looked very tired.

"I'm fine just tired" Gayoon said.

"Then you two should head home" Sunhaw said.

"Will you be ok for the rest of the day?" Gayoon asked.

"Yup...now go!" Sunhaw said before pushing the two away.

Haru and Leo ran towards them before they had a chance to leave.

"Will you come back noona?" Leo asked.

"Sure I will" Gayoon replied with a smile.

She crouched down so she was at their level. Junhyung watched as Gayoon said her goodbyes. Haru gave her a hug and Leo shyly kissed Gayoon's cheek. He could tell that she had a way with children. 

"She is amazing isn't she?" Sunhaw asked Junhyung who could only nod as he watched her.

"Alright then you two...I will see you tomorrow" Gayoon said and then she left with Junhyung.

"Leo...has a crush on you" Junhyung muttured before leaving her behind.

Gayoon watched Junhyung walk away stunned at what he had just said.

Alright, that's it for now. Please leave a comment and I will update as soon as I can. Bye bye!