Final

Fated

“Congratulations!” Jihyun said to Gina and gave her a bouquet of flowers.

“Jihyun! You made it!” Gina said happily.

“I had to come for my best friend’s wedding now didn’t I”

“So...you’re not mad at me?”

“Course not! It wasn’t your fault...he was just an ” Jihyun said with a sincere smile.

Gina laughed and Doojun glared at Jihyun.

“There you are”

Jihyun turned around to see Hyungsik standing there with a smile on his face. Jihyun smiled back at him and he held her hand.

“Gina unnie, this is Hyungsik. Hyungsik this is my best friend Gina” Jihyun did the introductions.

“Nice meeting you” Gina said as they shook hands.

“What about me?” Doojun asked.

“You can just ignore him” Jihyun said and they all laughed except for Doojun.

Gayoon watched them from afar with a smile on her face.

“Everything is finally coming into place” she said out loud.

“You should be happy...you’re life is coming into place too”

She laughed.

“I didn’t know you could say things like that Yong Junhyung” she told him.

“There are a lot of things you don’t know about me” he whispered to her.

“Really...then I guess I will have to pull your secrets out one by one” she replied.

“See these types of comments are the reason why I love you” he said and kissed her cheek.

“You love me?” she asked as she was shocked to hear him say so for the first time.

“Yes, Heo Gayoon I do”

She found herself smiling.

“I love you too”

Jiyoon whistled as she heard their conversation.

“Don’t be rude” Kyuhyun said to her.

“Whatever” she said as they started bickering.

“Some things don’t change” Gayoon said and Junhyung shook his head.

“Let’s go before things get ugly”

“You should stop getting your nose in other people’s business” Kyuhyun told Jiyoon.

“She is my best friend! Why am I not allowed to ?” Jiyoon defended herself.

“Because my dear, it’s rude” he said.

“Whatever” she rolled her eyes and walked away from him.

“Yah! How dare you walk away from me” he said as he walked after her.

“Watch me” she replied and increased her speed, but he was much faster.

He grabbed her hand and spun her around.

“Look, I’m sorry but I don’t know how else I’m suppose to show you that I truly love you without picking fights with you” he said.

“You could just say it to me like that day” she said.

He intertwined their fingers and played with the engagement ring in her finger. He leaned in for a kiss but they were interrupted by Hyuna’s loud scream.

“Gina unnie! I’m so happy for you!” Hyuna had literally jumped on Gina and was hugging her.

“Don’t suffocate her Hyuna” Doojun said to Hyuna while Dongwoon just sat there smiling.

Gina just laughed and hugged Hyuna back. Hyuna let go and at once she introduced them to Dongwoon as her fiancé.

“You are already engaged! Hyuna you are all grown up now” Gina said to Hyuna and then looked at Dongwoon and said “Take care of her”

Dongwoon nodded and said “Always”

Hyuna smiled and held Dongwoon’s hand.

“Is the date set yet?” Gina asked.

“Nope...we decided to marry after some time...we want to know each other even more” Hyuna said.

“So you two are still boyfriend and girlfriend right now?” Gina asked and they nodded.

“It’s just that we don’t want to rush into things...I mean you and Doojun oppa dated for a long time before getting married” Hyuna said.

“That’s true but whatever it is that you decide to do, I wish you both happiness” Gina said and she hugged both Hyuna and Dongwoon.

“Unnie...you know who else is dating right now?” Hyuna asked Gina with a mischievous look on her face.

“Who?” she asked.

“Look over there” Hyuna said and tilted her head towards Sohyun and L.Joe

Sohyun was smiling shyly as L.Joe held her hand.

“Oh~ Even Kwon Sohyun”

Sohyun caught Gina’s eyes and turned a deeper shade of red.

“She is getting embarrassed” Gina said with a laugh.

“They only just started dating publicly...she hid her relationship from us for months” Hyuna said.

“That explains why she looks so shy”

Sohyun said something to L.Joe and he nodded.

“Aw, they look so cute together” Gina said with a smile on her face,

“Yah! I’m sure we look cute together too” Doojun said.

“Nah! Oppa is too mean looking” Hyuna said.

“Funny!” Doojun replied.

“Doojun! It’s time for our first dance!” Gina said and pulled him towards the dance floor.

Everyone watched the newlyweds having their first dance and soon one by one others joined in. Dongwoon and Hyuna didn’t hesitate and started dancing however they wanted.

“We don’t know them” Kyuhyun said to Jiyoon as they joined in.

“Shall we?” Hyungsik asked Jihyun and she happily took his hand.

“Come on! Don’t be so uptight!” Gayoon told Junhyung as she tried to pull him towards the dance floor.

Sohyun and L.Joe stood on the side lines as her unnies and their boyfriends joined the dance.

“Sohyun-ah! Come on!” Jihyun yelled at Sohyun.

Sohyun was hesitant but when L.Joe started to lead her to the dance floor she suddenly felt happy and smiled as he led her. L.Joe held her gently and all Sohyun could do was smile like a complete idiot.

Fate had a funny way of working but it had finally joined ten different halves in their right places where they could all be happy.

-The End-

Finally done! When I started this story I didn't know where it was going but thanks to all you readers I was encouraged to carry on writing and I just let it flow until the end so I hope you have enjoyed it till the very end. Thank you everyone for subscribing and leaving comments, I'm seriously really really thankful! I still have other stories to update so you could probably find we flotaing around somewhere in AFF but this is the end of "Fated".

Thank you one again for the support everyone and Bye!