Chapter 18

Fated

“Why aren’t you going home?” Gayoon asked Junhyung who was still walking with her.

“I don’t want to” he replied.

“Well, I don’t want to take you home with me” she said.

“Why? You did it last time” he replied with a smirk on his face.

Gayoon blushed and she wanted to slap that smirk on his face.

“Fine, let’s go eat...I don’t feel like cooking” she said and walked towards where all the cafes were.

Junhyung found himself smiling and then he followed her.

-o-

Jihyun was walking home when she heard her phone ringing. She smiled when the screen displayed Hyungsik’s name.

“Anyo noona! He greeted.

Usually she would have probably told him to shut up but she smiled and greeted him back.

“Noona...I asked your mom for permission but she said it was up to you...will you go out for dinner with me?” he asked her shyly.

Jihyun smiled again and said “Sure...where should I meet you?”

“Just turn around noona” he said and when Jihyun turned Hyungsik was there with a smile on his face.

Jihyun smiled back and hung up while he walked towards her and held her hand.

-o-

Slowly Sohyun s=could tell on the beach was Yedam and L.Joe!

“Oppa...what is L.Joe doing here?” Sohyun asked Yongguk.

“It’s a way to thank him...and welcome him into the family” he whispered the last part to himself.

“Thank him for what?” Sohyun asked.

“For taking such good care of my dear siblings” he said with a smile and Sohyun smiled back.

They finally parked the car and Yedam came running towards them followed by a slow walking L.Joe. Yedam hugged Sohyun and then Yongguk. While the brothers hugged and exchanged greetings Sohyun and L.Joe smiled at each other.

“Hyung, I told you they like each other” Yedam whispered to Yongguk who just smirked.

-o-

Jiyoon came back home to see that Kyuhyun was in the kitchen. She smiled. He was always the one cooking and it made her happy.

What are you thinking now Jeon Jiyoon?

Jiyoon went to the kitchen quietly in the hopes of scaring him and just whe she was about to poke his side’s Kyuhyun spoke.

“Don’t even think about it”

“You are no fun” Jiyoon said.

“More like, you could have destroyed all the hard work I put in the food” Kyuhyun replied as he placed a plate of food on the table.

-o-

Hyuna and Dongwoon walked back together and again Dongwoon was unusually silent.

“Sooo, how was your day?” Hyuna tried to make conversation.

“Fine” he replied.

Hyuna suddenly felt awkward but she didn’t know that actually Dongwoon felt jealous of how she acted around Yongguk.

“I know, since its Sunday tomorrow! We should go somewhere...just the two of us” Hyuna said hoping the idea would cheer him up.

Dongwoon’s face suddenly lit up.

“Sure!”

Hyuna smiled and clapped.

Hi! Ok, I'm sorry for a short update but I have some things to do but then I wanted to update too so this is a little short and please excuse any errors as I am in a rush right now. Anyway I also wanted to mention that I started my first 4minute Summer Project and its a Woona story so please check it out HERE!

Please leave a comment and I awear to God I'll update quickly and it will be a long chapter because we are getting to the exciting bits!