Chapter 7

Fated

"He asked you out?" Sohyun asked Jihyun as she placed the tray of dirty dishes in the sink.

"Unnie! Is he good looking?" Hyuna asked as she played around with the table wiping cloth.

"Yah! Concentrate on the work" Jihyun said trying to doge any questions about her date with Hyungsik.

"Another order!" Gayoon said as she walked into the kitchen and gave the order to Jihyun.

"You look tired" Jihyun said while looking at Gayoon who just smiled before walking out into the busy cafe again.

"Unnie...you look tired too" Hyuna said.

"But I'm not the one juggling around 4 different jobs"

-o-

Jiyoon stood stunned at what she was being told.

"I no longer work here?" she asked again.

Kyuhun shook his head.

"My parents refuse to let you work for us now that we are engaged" he said.

"But-" she was cut off.

"You will be moving in with me so don't worry about paying any bills" he said firmly.

Jiyoon's mouth hung open.

"Now go back to your apartment and start packing" he said as he went back to work.

"This is all my mother's fault" she muttured to herself and walked out not before slamming Kyuhyun's door shut loudly.

"Wow...someone is unhappy" Mir said while looking at Jiyoon.

Jiyoon sighed and said "I'm quitting"

"What? Why?" Lee Joon asked.

"I'm getting married to that arragont " she said and walked away before they could ask more questions.

-o-

"Oh !" Hyuna cursed as she hid behind Sohyun.

"What is it unnie?" Sohyun asked Hyuna while she tried to peek from behind Sohyun.

"It's that annoying guy and this friends" Hyuna said.

Sohyun looked at where Hyuna pointed.

"Oh! Dongwoon-shii!" Sohyun said with a smile as she waved at Dongwoon ans Kikwang who was with him.

"Yah!" Hyuna whined and hit Sohyun on the head.

"Anyo Sohyun-shii" Dongwoon greeted Sohyun polietly.

"Anyo!" Sohyun said and returned the bright smile.

"I know! Hyuna unnie, why don't you take your break now and sit down with your friends" Sohyun suggested and Hyuna was not given a chance to protest as Gayoon poped up and said she would cover for Hyuna and now Hyuna was stuck with Dongwoon and Kikwang.

Hyuna was now plotting against Sohyun and Gayoon in her head.

"Are you alright?" Dongwoon asked Hyuna.

"Yes" Hyuna answered coldly.

"I didn't know you woked here" Kikwang said as he sipped on his drink.

"Yeah will now you do" she replied again coldly.

"Woah...why so serious?" Kikwang asked and Hyuna just rolled her eyes.

"Weekend job sounds fun" Dongwoon said.

"Well it's not" Hyuna stated.

"I wonder if I should get one?" Dongwoon asked himself.

"Dongwoon-shii...did you say you want a weekend job?" Gayoon asked as she was walking past.

"Yes"

"Well you could-" but Gayoon was cut off by Hyuna when she suddenly put her hand against Gayoon's lips.

"Nothing...she means nothing!" Hyuna said.

The door to the cafe suddenly opened and slammed shut everyone looked at the door to see a fuming Jiyoon.

"Jiyoon!" Jihyun said as she walked towards her.

Jiyoon glared at everything and everyone and at once Jihyun got the hint and said "Let's go talk"

Hyuna released Gayoon who followed Jihyun and Jiyoon.

-o-

"You are kidding me!" Sohyun said in shock after finding out about what happened with Jiyoon.

"Jiyoonie...we found the perfect husband candidate for you!" her mother's voice rang in her head.

"Argh!" Jiyoon screamed.

"Here" Gayoon said and handed Jiyoon a glass of cold water.

Jiyoon chugged down the water and huffed and stomped her feet on the ground at the thought of her mother and her ex-boss. How she wanted to kill him. She agreed to marry him but she did not agree to leaving her job...she liked her job and she had cool friends. Now what was she going to do? Be a housewife?! 

"I'm so fu-" she got cut off when Hyuna burst in through the doors.

"Sohyun! Your brother!" was all Hyuna said before Sohyun's eyes widen and she walked out.

"Noona!" Yedam said happy to see his sister while his sister almost had a heart attack seeing blood running down his nose but then she sighed in reliefe to see that Yedam was holding L.Joe's hand. She ran to him and almost suffocited him in a hug.

"Yah! You had me worried!" Sohyun said and flicked him on the head.

"Noona!" he whined.

She then looked at L.Joe who smiled at her.

"Thank you so much!" Sohyun said and almost hugged him stopped herself.

"It's no big deal I found in at the park...he said he fell" L.Joe said.

"Yedam...what am I going to do with you?" Sohyun said while Yedam just smiled.

"Sohyun-ah...I think you should finish early today" Jihyun said as she came out with Jiyoon.

"Yeah! I'm here so I can cover!" Jiyoon said.

"Really? Unnie...you haven't worked here in a while" Sohyun said and Jiyoon nooded.

"Alright you two wait here" Sohyun said and went to get her bag and came back out. 

-o-

"I swear to God...you will give me a heart attack" Sohyun said as she wiped away the blood.

"I'm sorry noona" he said and pouted.

"Don't be too hard on him" L.Joe said as he patted Yedam on the head.

L.Joe smiled at Sohyun and she felt herself blushed and looked back at Yedam and concentrated on cleaning the blood on her brother's face. L.Joe felt himself smirk.

"Why were you at the park Yedam?" Sohyun asked changing the subject.

"I was playing with my friends" he said.

"Where were you friends when you fell?" Sohyun asked again.

"They were there with him" L.Joe said and Sohyun nodded.

"There...now go rest" Sohyun ordered and like a good boy Yedam followed his sister's order.

"Again thank you" Sohyun told L.Joe.

"It's alright"