Chapter 8

Fated

Jihyun lazily picked her clothes for the date...she lazily took a shower before throwing on a pair of jeans and a simple top. She did her make up and looked in the mirror and smiled at herself.

"Jihyun-shii" his voice said her name from the other end of the line.

"How can I help you Hyungshik-shii?" she asked with a smile.

She didn't know why she smiled but she did.

Woohyun was making kissy faces so she rolled her eyes and pushed him out of her room.

"A date" he said simply making her eyes widen.

They were silent for a moment.

"Alright" she replied.

"Really?" Hyungshik asked in shock.

She smiled because she could feel his smirk.

"Sure...it won't hurt" she replied.

She sighed...it did hurt. She didn't usually go on dates like a normal girl...she was always concentrating on finishing her education with good grades so she could get her dream job as a dance instructor...which she did and she also worked in the cafe during the weekends.

-o-

Hyuna put her usual cold look on her face before leaving her apartment for college.

"Hyuna!" the annoying voice called her again.

She stopped in her tracks and looked behing to see the hyperactive Dongwoon waving at her. She sighed and waited for him because she knew he wasn't going to leave her alone...not after he saw her in the cafe a month ago.

"Unnie! Hyuna screamed at Gayoon as Gayoon slipped and fell.

Hyuna ran to Gayoon to help her up.

"Are you ok unnie?" Hyuna asked Gayoon while helping her up.

"I'm fine" Gayoon replied with a smile.

Hyuna smiled brightly at Gayoon and said "You should get the cuts treated...I'll clean up the mess" 

"Thank you" Gayoon said and left to find the first aid kit.

"So you can smile" a familar voice said and she turned around to see Dongwoon there.

Hyuna sighed at the memory. She didn't smile in college...only in front of her friends and her mom...she didn't have a reason to smile other then for the ones she loved dearly.

Donwoon smiled at her and said "Let's go or we will be late and Mr. Park will have our heads"

Hyuna giggled.

Dongwoon's eyes widen.

Hyuna's eyes widen once she realized what she had just done.

-o-

"He isn't here" Sunhaw explained to Gayoon.

"What?" Gayoon was shocked.

His mother called saying he got into an accident" Sunhaw said.

Gayoon nodded.

"I will have to give him some paper work to fill in but I can't go to his place because I'm busy so I was wondering if you would drop by his place" Sunhaw said with her puppy dog eyes.

Gayoon sighed because she knew she couldn't say no to her puppy dog eyes.

"Fine" 

"Here you go!" Sunhaw said with a smile.

"I'll send Junhong with you" she said.

"There really is no need for that" Gayoon said.

"No I insist" Suhaw said.

-o-

Jiyoon sat in the empty apartment and sighed.

"I guess this is the end apartment..this is where it all started now it's time to end it" Jiyoon said and pouted.

"OK, everything is in the van" Kyuhyun said as he walked in.

Jiyoon sighed and nodded.

"Sall we?" he asked her and offered her his hand.

She sighed again and ignored his hand and walked out. He watched her walk out with a smirk on his face. He didn't know why but he felt like his life was going to get a lot more fun.

-o-

Jihyun nervously kept on looking back at the door of the theater. He was suppose to be here by now. Where was he? He asked for a date and then decided to be late...Jihyun was unhappy. Soon she heard footsteps and she turned to see Hyungshik. He smiled at her and all her anger towards him just seem to fly out the window.

"Sorry I'm late" he said.

"It's alright" she replied.

They watched the movie silently until the end without exchanging a word.

They walked out the theater together while discussing the intreasting bits of the movie. Jihyun felt sonewhat happy being around him. 

"Should we got get some coffee?" Jihyun asked and he nodded.

"By the way...how old are you?" Jihyun asked.

"I was born in 1991" he said with a smile.

"Ah! You are younger then me" Jihyun said.

"Really...when were yoy born noona?" he asked her making her blush. He was already calling her noona.

"1990"

Hyungshik nodded and they were suddenly awkward.

It was going well you pabo! Why did you have to ask that question?!

Jihyun scolded herself.

They soon got to the coffeshop. When asked what they wanted they named the same drink as the sametime. They looked at eachother before laughing. The person searving them smiled at them and went to get their drinks.

"We should talk more comfortably" Jihyun said.

"We should noona" he said.

Soon they got their drinks and he paid for it.

"Should we take walk in the park noona?" he asked and she nodded with a smile.

-o-

"You really didn't have to" Sohyun said to L.Joe who had joined her on the way to her apartment.

"I want to see if he is doing well" he said.

"Yah! Are you suggesting I don't take care of him well?" Sohyun asked.

"No..it's just that..." he didn't know what to say.

Sohyun laughed and said "It's ok...I was only joking"

L.Joe soon laughed with her. They had suddenly gotten closre only after meeting eachother properly two times. They weren't awkward and Yedam was always their topic. It was always Yedam this and Yedam that but it brought them closer.

As Sohyun told him stores about Yedam L.Joe watched her with a smile on his face.

-o-

"Hello" Gayoon said polietly as a woman opened the door.

"Hello...may I help you?" the woman asked.

Gayoon noteted the dark circles around her eyes and the black and blue marks around her arms which the woman tried to hide but failed.

"Noon...we should be careful" Zelo whispered to her and she nodded.

"Is this Yong Junhyung's house?" Gayoon asked and the woman nodded.

"I'm for the orphanage...I had some paperwork to discuss with him" Gayoon explained.

The woman looked a little hesitant and looked behind her into the house before letting Gayoon and Zelo in.

"Junhyung...someone is here to see you"

-o-

Jihyun and Hyungshik were having a good time together. They weren't as awkward as the start of their date. They talked and laughed. Hyungshik could see a spark in her eyes he had not seen when they first met. 

They sat on the park bench just enjoying their time together.

"It's getting late...I should get going, Woohyun will be back anytime" Jihyun said.

"I'll walk you back" he offerent and for some strange reason she accepted so they were now walking together back to her place.

They carried on talking and ever so slowly when Jihyun was distraced while talking about how annoying Woohyun could get some times he sliphed his hands into her hands and intertwined their fingers. Hyungshik smiled at her and she felt his warm hands and she smiled back. Usually she would have slapped the guy who tried to come this close to her but it felt right,

Was that ok for Jihyungshik moments? I tried to make it as sweet as I could. You can see that Jihyun is falling for him slowly. Ah...all the fun I have from writing these sweet moments. So yeah! That is all for now so please leave your thoughts and I will update as soon as I can! Bye!