Chapter 13

Fated

Hey guys! I'm back! Let's leave all the his and hello till the end of the chapter. So here lets get straight into the story.

“You know each other?” Sohyun asked L.Joe and Junhyung.

“We were old friends” L.Joe said while giving Junhyung a meaningful look and Junhyung smirked at L.Joe.

“Well...did Yong Junhyung just smile without being told to?” Gayoon teased Junhyung.

“Yah! Shut up” Junhyung grumbled.

“Junhyung-shii I will kill you if you hurt my unnie” Sohyun said with venom embedded in her voice.

Junhyung and L.Joe looked at Sohyun with wide eyes.

Gayoon laughed and said “As if he could hurt me, Sohyun”

Sohyun smiled at Gayoon said “Gayoon unnie you will always kick ”

“Did the innocent looking girl just threaten me?” Junhyung asked L.Joe who could only nod.

“Hey whispering little girls we are right here” Gayoon said while the two boys just looked at them stunned.

“Sohyun noona!” Leo ran and hugged Sohyun.

“Hey Leo” Sohyun said and hugged him back.

“Noona! Noona! Let’s go play!” Leo said and grabbed her hand and ran to the playground.

“You should go with them L.Joe” Gayoon suggested and he nodded and left.

“So who did you say had a crush on me?” Gayoon asked Junhyung.

“Clearly that kid is gonna be a player” Junhyung muttured.

Gayoon laughed before walking away.

-o-

“Noona...who is your friend?” Leo asked Sohyun.

“Ah this is L.Joe...he is mine and Yedam’s friend” Sohyun said.

“Hey Leo, nice to meet you” L.Joe said with a smile.

Leo heisted before smiling at L.Joe.

“He is shy around new people” Sohyun explained.

L.Joe nodded and patted Leo on the head “Do you like playing?” L.Joe asked Leo who nodded.

“How about hyung push you on the swing?” L.Joe asked and Leo nodded again before L.Joe held Leo’s hand and took him to the swings.

Sohyun watched he two play around and smiled to herself.

-o-

Hyuna was doing some shopping alone when she saw Dongwoon. Hyuna smiled and was about to call him when she saw that he was with someone.

Hyuna quietly followed. She could see that Dongwoon was with another guy around his age. She thought it might have been Kikwang but it wasn’t which was weird because they were always together.

“So hyung I heard you were engaged” Hyuna heard Dongwoon say.

The guy sighed.

“Hyung are you not happy?” Dongwoon asked.

“I’m happy...but I don’t think she is” the guy said.

“Cheer up Kyuhyun hyung...I’m sure she is happy” Dongwoon said and patted the guy who Hyuna now assumed was Kyuhyun.

That name sounds familiar...

Hyuna carried on following.

-o-

Jihyun was in the kitchen when Woohyun said there was somebody at the door for her.

When Jihyun got out to see who it was at once she sent Woohyun inside and shut the door so she was alone with the man.

“What do you want Doojun?” she asked.

“Nice to see you too” Doojun said with a smile.

“Just answer the question” Jihyun said coldly.

“Is that how you talk to your oppa?” Doojun asked with a smirk on his face.

“I’m sorry but I never knew my oppa was allowed to cheat on me” Jihyun said.

“That was a tiny misunderstanding” Doojun defended himself.

“I was engaged to you and then I saw you with Gina” Jihyun said. Her face didn’t hold any expression as she continued to say “You lied to me and Gina...you told her there was nothing between us and you told me there was nothing between her and you”

“I never actually mentioned her in any of our conversations” Doojun said.

“I asked you and you simply replied that she was your cousin”

-o-

“I’m going out” Jiyoon said.

“Have fun” was Kyuhyun’s simple reply.

Jiyoon stepped out of the house and met up with Hyuna as she had suddenly called her.

Jiyoon called Hyuna.

“Where did you want to meet up?” Jiyoon asked.

“Erm...the cafe?” Hyuna asked.

“OK...I’ll be there soon” Jiyoon replied before hanging up.

She eyed the car Kyuhyun had gotten her. She wondered why he had even bothered...they weren’t actually in a relationship...but unknowingly she smiled and thanked him. She blushed when she realized she was thinking about her former boss in an inappropriate manner.

Alright that is all for now! So I'm officialy back on asianfanfics full time cuz I have finished all my exas and I have none for the whole year! Yay me! On nother note where did all my readers go?! I'm sad there wasn't any comments for the other chapter I updated TT_TT Please come back I'm sad and lonely without your lovely comments! Lol...I'll stop being a drama queen now.

So in the last chater I forgot to introduce you to B.A.P's cute maknae Zelo

And here is B2ST/Beast's leader Doojun who was introduced in this chapter.

And G.NA who was mention but has not made an apperance yet.

OK I will see you all in the next chapter! Bye!